QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - #2 What's the Highlight of your Day!!!
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » #2 What's the Highlight of your Day!!! » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    ...  595  596  597  598  599  600  601  602  603  ...    »  ]
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

After applying all this time, they finally had an opening, eh, NC...

07.27.2015, 04:54 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Koda
Ohmu

Registration Date: 07.09.13
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Koda Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Does this maid cafe, need a chef ?

07.27.2015, 05:00 PM Koda is offline   Profile for Koda Add Koda to your buddy list Send an Email to Koda
FlareNetworkC
Totoro

Registration Date: 07.02.14
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by FlareNetworkC Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Ohh! Do tell, NC.

It went well! It wasn't really a date, seeing as we aren't boyfriend and girlfriend, but in a few months... Who knows? Maybe something'll happen.

07.27.2015, 05:05 PM FlareNetworkC is offline   Profile for FlareNetworkC Add FlareNetworkC to your buddy list
Koda
Ohmu

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Koda Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by FlareNetworkC
Ohh! Do tell, NC.

It went well! It wasn't really a date, seeing as we aren't boyfriend and girlfriend, but in a few months... Who knows? Maybe something'll happen.

Oh so you like her, yeah it's still a date. Glad it went well mate . Is she nice ?

07.27.2015, 05:13 PM Koda is offline   Profile for Koda Add Koda to your buddy list Send an Email to Koda
FlareNetworkC
Totoro

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by FlareNetworkC Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Very! She's also not classically pretty, and since my Mom is so focused on appearance, it's nice to see that I don't care about it.

She also is one of very few people who I can talk to for hours on end. We spent about two hours just sitting in the pool and talking. That's good if we can hold a conversation.

07.27.2015, 05:19 PM FlareNetworkC is offline   Profile for FlareNetworkC Add FlareNetworkC to your buddy list
Koda
Ohmu

quote:
Originally posted by FlareNetworkC
Very! She's also not classically pretty, and since my Mom is so focused on appearance, it's nice to see that I don't care about it.

She also is one of very few people who I can talk to for hours on end. We spent about two hours just sitting in the pool and talking. That's good if we can hold a conversation.

It's always a good thing, if you can talk for hours without getting bored. If the flow of the convo is natural it's great. Sounds like you quite like her , I hope it works out. Planned another date ?

07.27.2015, 05:26 PM Koda is offline   Profile for Koda Add Koda to your buddy list Send an Email to Koda
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Good luck Flare. If you can talk to each other for a long time that is one of the best things, because then you find out about each other fast.

First date in the pool huh? That's pretty daring!

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

07.27.2015, 06:32 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Being able to talk for so long with someone without becoming bored or losiong interest is great. I hope tha tit continues to work for you both, Flare...

07.27.2015, 07:39 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
FlareNetworkC
Totoro

Thanks, guys. And it's not really our first date if this counts, because we saw Pitch Perfect 2 and Inside Out in theatres with one another, went to the park one day, and we go running together quite often. Who knew having a math class together could be so hopeful?

Enough about me. How are all of you doing?

07.27.2015, 10:27 PM FlareNetworkC is offline   Profile for FlareNetworkC Add FlareNetworkC to your buddy list
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Aw, I hope things work out for you, Flare. ^_^

I was up 'til 5AM or something silly like that on the phone to a certain someone... Not for the first time this week either, haha.

HL: I have the next few days oooff~! Been working so much lately.

Mini HL: accidentally clicked on the first page of this thread. It's so cool how little has changed, and yet also how much has changed.

My Anime List

07.28.2015, 09:29 AM Kazegami is online   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
FlareNetworkC
Totoro

Sometimes I just go to a random page in this thread and look through it. It's always interesting to see how people have changed.

07.28.2015, 10:43 AM FlareNetworkC is offline   Profile for FlareNetworkC Add FlareNetworkC to your buddy list
Koda
Ohmu

I often scroll through threads to before I joined haha, to see what people were like. It's really like a family here

07.28.2015, 10:49 AM Koda is offline   Profile for Koda Add Koda to your buddy list Send an Email to Koda
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

HL: I have a Japanese student coming to live with me before the dorms open. Looking forward to it, waiting on her host family to forward her information to me so I can contact her and start preparing.

I'm getting paid for this as well, which I don't mind but I'm going to ask for her to pay less. haha Although if she wants me to cook for her or to cook together, she can just divvy up grocery money with me.

I'm babysitting cats when she comes here so it all works out.

Post last edited by foreignfilmfreak on 07.29.2015, 02:22 PM.

07.29.2015, 02:22 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Koda
Ohmu

Japanese student and Cats FFF ??? My dream !!!!. I volunteer to cook !!

07.29.2015, 04:58 PM Koda is offline   Profile for Koda Add Koda to your buddy list Send an Email to Koda
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I volunteer to feed the cats. And eat the food.

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

07.30.2015, 04:00 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

HL: was called into work but didn't have to go in the end, thank everything.

LL: I am tired and somewhat hungover. Was on the phone for... six, seven hours last night? Went to bed around six.

My Anime List

07.30.2015, 10:28 AM Kazegami is online   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Does your new guy live far away? Can't you talk for six ... seven hours while snuggling up to him?

07.30.2015, 11:14 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
FlareNetworkC
Totoro

Kaz, wouldn't that be more of a highlight than a lowlight?

07.30.2015, 11:15 AM FlareNetworkC is offline   Profile for FlareNetworkC Add FlareNetworkC to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Its an exhaustedlight.

07.30.2015, 11:21 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Highlight: went for a nice day out with my parents. We went further afield than usual and the weather was good so it was pretty fun.

Lowlight: got two emails from my employer in Japan... and neither of them were telling me when I get to go. :/ Since I want to start ASAP, it's really frustrating that I still haven't got a date.

07.30.2015, 05:47 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
[  «    ...  595  596  597  598  599  600  601  602  603  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks