QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - #2 What's the Highlight of your Day!!!
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » #2 What's the Highlight of your Day!!! » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    ...  438  439  440  441  442  443  444  445  446  ...    »  ]
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I'm glad everything worked out for you, FFF...

Cheers...

06.26.2012, 12:08 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Thanks. :') I don't know if this means I'm having a roommate anymore or not.. I'll know when I check the mail tomorrow or later on.

I hope the lady didn't find us impatient and weird, but we got so worked up over it. XD So I just had to express my thanks to her and also my apologies. I understood with my choices, but didn't know one was not available for this year.

06.26.2012, 01:29 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

hahaha, WE all know that you are impatient and weird, but that's OK... We love you anyway... lol

jus' funnin' wit' ya...

06.26.2012, 01:33 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Aw. XD

LL: My boyfriend's mother. I don't have any issues with her, but my mother does a little bit. We all like the woman, but she has some issues with separation and she's extremely stubborn.

I'm afraid if he ever decides to marry me or move away she won't let him.. I don't want to live in this place all of my life and neither does he. I don't think he'll let her control that, but the way relationships work with his friends and family, I'm just afraid if he goes against anything they'll dissown him. I don't want that. But I'm scared if he had to choose between me and them, I know he'd choose them.

06.26.2012, 02:16 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Registration Date: 08.12.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

*hugs FFF* I'm glad you get to live where you wanted ^^

HL: Had such a good weekend. Friends make life awesome. Things didn't go as planned but things were awesome nonetheless~

Weirdlight: Suddenly there are all these guys in my life. And I don't want them D: I'll probably kick myself 50 years from now when I'm old and alone ;_; but right now... I really wish they'd go find another girl to like.

06.26.2012, 03:31 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

LL: Gonna be home alone for six days, while it's storming.

Scared... I hope his mom will let us hang out tomorrow. My mom said it's best not to plan anything. I've only got less than two months left at home now.. I don't know when I'll see him after.

06.26.2012, 03:43 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
captain george
Ohmu

Registration Date: 11.09.11
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by captain george Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi

Weirdlight: Suddenly there are all these guys in my life. And I don't want them D: I'll probably kick myself 50 years from now when I'm old and alone ;_; but right now... I really wish they'd go find another girl to like.

If you were a guy with a load of girls suddenly in your life you would probably want all of them
Maybe there's just someone you like but you haven't realised yet? Still, its better to have options than to be sitting at home on a Friday night with nothing to do for the weekend

HL: Started getting our tents and stuff ready for our trip to London with scouts. Yayness

06.26.2012, 09:57 PM captain george is offline   Profile for captain george Add captain george to your buddy list Send an Email to captain george
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Guys/girls who are attached always seem more attractive then singles. Supposedly being in a relationship proves your "attractiveness" and causes other people to see you as someone who is attractive.

Weird fact, I know.

HL: Slow run. About time I get out of this rut.

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

06.26.2012, 11:08 PM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Registration Date: 08.12.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I'm not in a relationship though xP

And captain, I'd rather not lead anyone on. I've got friends for Friday nights xD

LL: Fighting sucks. =(

06.27.2012, 03:41 AM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

I want friends for Friday nights. -3- Maybe I will finally find some.

I've still got two friends. One is my future roomie and the other is rarely awake and is crazy and tends me make people mad. She's usually in her house all of the time, same for my other friend. My friends are kind of... shut ins.

The few glimpses they get of the real world quickly make them resort to locking themselves away into their fandoms. One is going to HP world this weekend as her grad present. Some people wonder why I'm friends with the people I'm friends with until they talk to me.. :'D

And same for my boyfriend. He attracts a lot of females, but it's more like the idolizing sort of attraction. Or they're scared I'll kill them. It could be the latter. I know I scare people.

HL: Possibly going on my date. Mwahahahahaha.

06.27.2012, 09:53 AM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Fen, tell them you're a lesbian. Guys are usually okay with that.

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

Post last edited by Saddletank on 06.27.2012, 12:39 PM.

06.27.2012, 12:38 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

OMGLight: First day of work tomorrow morning. Until when, I have no clue... 8 or 12 hours. Eep.

So nervous. :B

06.27.2012, 10:04 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

have fun, little one...

06.28.2012, 03:46 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Nausicaa_Cat Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

HL: Going to a friends house tongiht and that should be really fun.

LL: A 'date' thing whatever I had the other night didn't exactly go to plan ahah. It was fun but super weird and yeah I don't think there will be a repeat.

06.29.2012, 07:51 AM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
captain george
Ohmu

Registration Date: 11.09.11
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by captain george Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Saddletank
Fen, tell them you're a lesbian. Guys are usually okay with that.

Quote of the year, no doubt about it

06.29.2012, 08:22 AM captain george is offline   Profile for captain george Add captain george to your buddy list Send an Email to captain george
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

HL: Liking work so far, but my energy levels drop so low because of the way this job works. And I make beds.

Staring at beds all day + Tired = Crying to sleep on them, temptation to lay down but constantly afraid a tourist might peep in the screen door of the patio and see you laying there. Or your boss.

Plus, he pays me above minimum wage, we have breaks when we need one, usually altogether with the owner's wife and grandkids. It's hard work, but it's nice to know what a break feels like. My old job I wasn't allowed to take a break and the one before was my own time/hours.

When I close my eyes, all I can see is how to properly fold towels. lol I think I'm doing well. I don't know if they'll let me do anything by myself, and it seems good to have me helping out. I hope they keep me. It's fun and the owners are super nice.

LL: I am so tired... oh my god...

06.29.2012, 07:46 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

HL: Wah, Pewdiepie just replied personally to a comment I wrote on one of his videos. Squee. ♡♡ That's pretty cool considering there's over 5000 comments on it already... damn. He's such a nice guy.

LL: Meh, none really.

My Anime List

06.30.2012, 11:39 AM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
Jelly
Warawara

Registration Date: 08.20.11
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Jelly Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

@Kazegami
Awsome! >w<

HL: Weekend! I'm working every day now except sundays, so tomorrow I'm finally gonna sleep =w=

06.30.2012, 01:49 PM Jelly is offline   Profile for Jelly Add Jelly to your buddy list Send an Email to Jelly
Calforsale
Totoro

Registration Date: 01.19.10
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Calforsale Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I really want to start uni this semester, but it isn't looking good. Why must accommodation in Sydney be so expensive

07.01.2012, 07:53 AM Calforsale is offline   Profile for Calforsale Add Calforsale to your buddy list
Nana_
Kodama

Registration Date: 06.18.12
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Nana_ Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

HL: I am at my grandmother and aunts' house, we are planning a trip.
But, everywhere is so expensive here too :/

07.01.2012, 09:56 PM Nana_ is offline   Profile for Nana_ Add Nana_ to your buddy list
[  «    ...  438  439  440  441  442  443  444  445  446  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks