QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - #2 What's the Highlight of your Day!!!
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » #2 What's the Highlight of your Day!!! » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    ...  545  546  547  548  549  550  551  552  553  ...    »  ]
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Nausicaa_Cat Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Kazegami
HL: Spending time with the puppies. They're 110% adorabubble.

Photos, photos!

07.31.2014, 04:49 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Nausicaa_Cat
quote:
HL: Spending time with the puppies. They're 110% adorabubble.

Photos, photos!

Heh, if you insist! Pictures are probably kind of big so I'll link them...

https://scontent-b-lhr.xx.fbcdn.net/hpho...259089935_o.jpg
https://scontent-a-lhr.xx.fbcdn.net/hpho...549843107_o.jpg
https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/h...296777550_n.jpg
https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net/h...978597225_o.jpg
https://scontent-a-lhr.xx.fbcdn.net/hpho...009631406_o.jpg

My Anime List

08.01.2014, 10:31 AM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Cute puppies, Kaz...

08.01.2014, 01:24 PM husky51 is online   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

There's a whole lot of sitting down being skilfully done there!

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

08.01.2014, 03:17 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Nausicaa_Cat Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Ooooh, they're so cute! I love the tan coloured ones <3 What breed are they?

08.02.2014, 07:18 AM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Ah, they are sweet... little savages, but sweet. :') They're whippets, although you wouldn't think it! The puppies look very different to their adult selves.

My Anime List

08.02.2014, 07:53 AM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Highlight: on to the second part of my travels in Kyushu. Today I took trains and a boat to get from Nagasaki to Kumamoto, which seems like a much livelier place than I'd imagined! Tomorrow I'll check out the castle.

08.02.2014, 07:57 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

HL: Being back in the tavern. Was marathoning both seasons of Arrow. Which is also a highlight.

Also getting to know a girl. She's worlds apart from whatever type I'm interested in but hey, friendship would still be something right?

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

08.02.2014, 11:15 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Definitely!

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

08.02.2014, 12:13 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

quote:
Ah, they are sweet... little savages, but sweet. :') They're whippets, although you wouldn't think it! The puppies look very different to their adult selves.

Wow yeah, I'd have never guessed they were whippets!

Cute

HL: Great upcoming plans!

08.02.2014, 12:30 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

HL: Seeing pictures of some of the new JETs (since my friend is one) and realizing I know quite a few people in the picture going with her for orientation. Ha. I can't wait.

08.02.2014, 03:33 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

LL:
Finally got in... having probs with puter... May not be in much for a few days unless this works at library or I use Library puter...

Just letting you all know if you happened to notice my absence...

08.03.2014, 06:04 AM husky51 is online   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Registration Date: 08.12.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Aww hope it gets resolved soon, Husky. You'll be missed in the meantime =(

HL/LL/Weirdlight: Being home! It's great to have my bed and famjam. And just everything. But I miss DC and the friends I made there. It was a really liberating experience, and now that I'm back home it all feels kinda far away. Hence weird.

08.03.2014, 06:47 AM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

LL: Need to finish all these papers!! I'm dead. Buuut my trip is soon!

WL: Actually knowing more than likely where I'll be going for a year after my graduation... the only thing I'm worried about is then finding a job. I probably can't do teaching right away (although I can get a credential for teaching either before or when I'm there). Mostly concerned with getting international work experience and going teaching after we decide which country to go to next.

It's exciting though, although I'd be going somewhere where I have no friends or family. Somehow that doesn't bother me though. Thinking of where I'll be in less than two years is exciting and sort of scary. lol

08.03.2014, 10:03 AM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
saviour2012
Baron

Registration Date: 02.24.12
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by saviour2012 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Vacation Over. Going Uni tomorrow. Dont know what kind of light it should be! not feeling anything special.

Ask, think and learn. Because the more we know the more we grow.

Watching the wrong to happen is the same as commiting the wrong.

If it looks like things are forcing you to be creative, Then be creative.

its a uniquely Miyazaki film, one only he could make and its uniqueness places it beyond being easily critiqued.[About Porco Rosso]
taken from a quote of Saddletank and Orphic Okapi

08.03.2014, 10:19 AM saviour2012 is offline   Profile for saviour2012 Add saviour2012 to your buddy list Send an Email to saviour2012 Homepage of saviour2012
husky51
The Old Guy

???L:
As best I could, I set up my security sys before I went to bed and this morning, well, almost noon, lol my laptop seems to be working well...

HL:
Which I am very happy about...

EDIT:
Ah, ha!
I just found out that the city that my server's in had a power outage caused by sudden, unusual thunderstorms yesterday and was running slowly throughout the day apparently...

Post last edited by husky51 on 08.03.2014, 03:01 PM.

08.03.2014, 02:41 PM husky51 is online   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

LL: I need to remember that practical advice is not always the best advice.

The need for apology is strong is this one.

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

08.04.2014, 01:19 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
FlareNetworkC
Totoro

Registration Date: 07.02.14
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by FlareNetworkC Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hl: vacation in North Carolina tomorrow! For a week!
Ll: which means no tavern.... See you in a week everyone!

Ps. Fen, DC is amazing. I love it there.

08.04.2014, 06:42 AM FlareNetworkC is offline   Profile for FlareNetworkC Add FlareNetworkC to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Oh. Friendship with the young lady not going well?

08.04.2014, 06:42 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Registration Date: 08.12.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Oh, you've been there, Flare? What state are you actually from, if you don't mind me asking?

*hugs Roar* advice is hard.

Speaking of advice and friends... LL: When friends are being are incredibly stupid about something and there's nothing you can do about it.

HL: Chilling with nonstupid friends after so long. ^^

08.04.2014, 06:48 AM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
[  «    ...  545  546  547  548  549  550  551  552  553  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks