QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - #2 What's the Highlight of your Day!!!
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » #2 What's the Highlight of your Day!!! » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    ...  424  425  426  427  428  429  430  431  432  ...    »  ]
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Write an original essay on the Tavern...

03.20.2012, 05:28 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

HL: Beauuuutiful day. It's been like summer here this last week...

LL: Eh, I feel really listless today for some reason.

My Anime List

03.24.2012, 01:26 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

HL: W00t, got to semi-finals in my tourney earlier!

LL: Couldn't go further. Eh, 3rd is still okay I guess, but I was really hoping to be able to go further than that.

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

03.25.2012, 12:17 PM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
husky51
The Old Guy

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Roarkiller
HL: W00t, got to semi-finals in my tourney earlier!

LL: Couldn't go further. Eh, 3rd is still okay I guess, but I was really hoping to be able to go further than that.

Well, congratulations, anyway, Roar!!! Good for you...

03.25.2012, 12:24 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Well done, Roar.

HL: Another beautiful day, if a bit hot for working in. Also, a lot of people on DeviantART and other sites I use have been talking a lot about some person on YouTube called PewDiePie recently, so I decided to find out who he was and what he was about. For that, I am glad. LOL. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. I haven't been so amused in months. Pretty much been crying with laughter for the last half hour or so... Seriously, don't eat or drink while you watch PewDiePie, it will result in either choking, a mess, or more likely both.

OH. And some French people on a French forum said my French was good. About this I was happy.

LL: None really~. o3o

My Anime List

03.25.2012, 12:38 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Yeah, my mother always told me that my French was good, too, from my earliest memories...

Parlez vous, France

Chevrolet coupe

Buick sedan...

she was born in Wadena, Sask. and I in Vancouver, BC...

03.25.2012, 01:00 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
captain george
Ohmu

Registration Date: 11.09.11
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by captain george Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Weather has been amazing for the last few days, hopefully it will stay that way for a while

Met the chief scout of Ireland over the weekend. Only exciting thing to happen to me lately really

03.26.2012, 07:28 PM captain george is offline   Profile for captain george Add captain george to your buddy list Send an Email to captain george
husky51
The Old Guy

chief scout of Ireland???

03.27.2012, 04:09 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
captain george
Ohmu

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by captain george Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by husky51
chief scout of Ireland???

Yea, its just as unexciting as it sounds He's basically a bloke who goes around to places and smiles, looking important without actually doing much....

Like the queen of England

03.27.2012, 07:55 PM captain george is offline   Profile for captain george Add captain george to your buddy list Send an Email to captain george
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

LL: I'm sick, but that's OK.

Probably watch Totoro later.

Mm, worrying a bit over how I'll do at university. I hope I'll be able to do good.. There's quite a lot of stress on me to do well there. I'm thankful they're a very kind institution, and that I feel quite welcome. I'm kind of bothered by the parents of private school children's comments. I know that those kids aren't much different than I am, but it's their parents.. ._. I mean, mine can't afford to send me even with well paying jobs.

Oh gosh, I need to go talk about my loan with my mom soon before she completely forgets, but she gets upset when I nag her... T_T BUT I NEED THAT LOAN. I think she plans on using my scholarship I was offered to buy my books.. I didn't really have a say in where it went. Hopefully I can find work when I go, or I'm screwed.

03.28.2012, 10:55 AM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Big changes in your life coming up, little one. That is always a scary thing. Just hang in there and you'll do fine. Just remember that at least we'll be here for you to talk to, OK?

03.28.2012, 12:10 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Thanks, husky. :') I'm one of the few members of my family going to university. Only my mother and few others have went before.

My friend feels bad since she's not going to school just yet, and might go to community college. For some reason she thinks she sounds stupid. Her mom suggested she could live near me and another friend who is going to the same uni as me (either this year or next, depending on her back). She thought she'd look stupid if she lived with us and make others from uni.

I'm kind of excited though for when my friend who is going can go and we get an apartment. At least with her, if anyone who lived with us were messy or didn't pay rent, she'd beat them with her cane. My friends are pretty different from me who is always happy and generally aloof.

HL: Oh, my hair is back to Shizuku length. Now I look like her again. Heehee. It's all mostly one length, which I'm pretty happy about. X3 I was afraid of going shorter again, since everyone wants it long. But I always defy what they want of me. XD

03.28.2012, 12:56 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

If you feel that your problems are becoming too much for you, we haf ways of eliminating the problems...

We haf had no complaints from our vic....uh, customers....

03.28.2012, 02:00 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
captain george
Ohmu

There it is again. My fear of dinosaurs is back.

03.28.2012, 06:34 PM captain george is offline   Profile for captain george Add captain george to your buddy list Send an Email to captain george
husky51
The Old Guy

This critter munches boys as well as girls...

03.29.2012, 02:39 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
captain george
Ohmu

Going to send a tentative friend request to saviour on facebook....

03.29.2012, 07:43 PM captain george is offline   Profile for captain george Add captain george to your buddy list Send an Email to captain george
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

HL:

"What did this teach you about Japan?"
"CAT BUSES!"

I did a presentation for a class I'm in on cartoons. XD Found out after I forgot to elaborate on digital age cartoons and also comic books and their influence (so we could have put manga in there too.. my teacher was hoping we would).

Totoro wound up in the presentation, as well as stuff to do with other Ghibli movies which were in the clips I put in about animation. :B

My teacher liked the presentation most. XD

Post last edited by foreignfilmfreak on 03.29.2012, 10:41 PM.

03.29.2012, 10:40 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by captain george
There it is again. My fear of dinosaurs is back.

You'll be fine, they all died out millions of years ago.

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

03.30.2012, 05:37 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
captain george
Ohmu

Says ye, i know what lived under my bed for 7 years.

HL: Two weeks off school. How bad.

03.30.2012, 09:24 PM captain george is offline   Profile for captain george Add captain george to your buddy list Send an Email to captain george
husky51
The Old Guy

especially now that you know that the dinos are BACK!!!!!!!

03.30.2012, 09:29 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
[  «    ...  424  425  426  427  428  429  430  431  432  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks