QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - #2 What's the Highlight of your Day!!!
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » #2 What's the Highlight of your Day!!! » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    ...  589  590  591  592  593  594  595  596  597  ...    »  ]
FlareNetworkC
Totoro

Registration Date: 07.02.14
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by FlareNetworkC Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

HL: A couple days late, but happy one year anniversary of me joining! Here's to another year and hopefully a few more.

07.06.2015, 09:30 AM FlareNetworkC is offline   Profile for FlareNetworkC Add FlareNetworkC to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Roarkiller
@FFF: I just sleep on the floor, but hey.

I do too, sometimes. I'd prefer sleeping closer to the floor anyway.

HL: Treated myself to a nice pair of shoes and a cute shirt and pair of socks. Aka I ruined my only shoes I had for work and I know I'll take care of this pair.

Or I really should. I'm horrible on my shoes.. Besides a few "good" pairs of mine I wear most of my shoes till they're falling apart and the bottoms are coming off. And still wear them even then. But I love my shoes equally as much.

07.06.2015, 03:37 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

HL: Terry's chocolate orange in Sainsbury's at £1 reduced from £1.95.

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

07.06.2015, 06:46 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Sounds tasty, Saddles...

07.06.2015, 08:05 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

HL:

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

07.07.2015, 03:44 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Koda
Ohmu

Registration Date: 07.09.13
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Koda Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Wow doesn't that just brighten up your mood, I got called back to go for a second interview at this Hotel today . Feeling pretty excited to see the kitchens and that

07.07.2015, 04:54 AM Koda is offline   Profile for Koda Add Koda to your buddy list Send an Email to Koda
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Almost forgot you're a chef now. So how's it been? Any Gordon Ramsay moments yet?

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

07.07.2015, 08:36 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
Koda
Ohmu

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Koda Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Haha yeah I think last time I came on I was still studying at college, it's been good. Learnt a lot about the industry, and yes haha had a few of the Gordon Ramsey moments.

I almost set myself on fire once lol, my cloth went onto the hob whilst I was talking to a chef and it burnt the whole thing haha

I will try post some pictures of stuff I have done. though I don't get time to take many pics

HL: Interview went well, got offered a trial but was told I have the job if I enjoy the trial.

Now to write up a notice and hand it in to my boss

07.07.2015, 10:50 AM Koda is offline   Profile for Koda Add Koda to your buddy list Send an Email to Koda
husky51
The Old Guy

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Good for you, Spidey....

07.07.2015, 11:57 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

HL: Spidey's news. Way to go.

07.07.2015, 12:12 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Koda
Ohmu

Thanks guys !!, I am really happy to be leaving. I have enjoyed most of the time that I have spent at the place I am but working with the owner is impossible anymore.

The direction I want to go, and what he wants doesn't work anymore. I have spent 9 months here and it feels like years

07.07.2015, 12:53 PM Koda is offline   Profile for Koda Add Koda to your buddy list Send an Email to Koda
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Nice going, Spidey! Hope you enjoy the new place.

LL: I... am officially lovesick. Whyyyyyy.

My Anime List

07.07.2015, 03:43 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
Koda
Ohmu

Awww why ?

07.07.2015, 04:00 PM Koda is offline   Profile for Koda Add Koda to your buddy list Send an Email to Koda
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Because I like someone very, very, very much and know not whether the feeling is mutual. I know he likes me, but whether he *likes* me is another matter. I may be in the dreaded friendzone. And I'm very afraid to say anything because I've never met anyone so perfect and so in tune with me. Despite our connection, the spark just might not be there for him and if it isn't, there's nothing I can do about it. And the thought of having found someone that perfect and them not feeling the same is awful, just awful. I know I'll never find someone quite like that again.

I've felt this way for a while, I just became extra aware of when I saw someone flirting with him on Facebook and sort of internally exploded with jealousy.

My Anime List

07.07.2015, 05:01 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Our thoughts and love are with you, Kaz, but all I can say at this point is that if it is to be, it will be and wish you the best...

07.07.2015, 06:43 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Ouch. Really, it's probably in your best interests to go ahead and try, so you know where you stand. Obviously that's easier said than done, but at least then your issue won't be one of not knowing.

07.07.2015, 08:12 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
FlareNetworkC
Totoro

Registration Date: 07.02.14
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by FlareNetworkC Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

@Kaz- This is partially a joke from Tumblr but also partially serious because I'm an idiot. Take him out to a movie, during the middle ask if he wants a kiss. If he says yes than just do it. If he says, what or no, pull a bag of Hershey Kisses out of your jacket and be like "Hershey Kiss!" Or "suit yourself." Tumblr comes up with some nice saves! I feel like an idiot for taking that seriously, though.

07.07.2015, 08:45 PM FlareNetworkC is offline   Profile for FlareNetworkC Add FlareNetworkC to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

I agree with Arren, you should find out one way or the other to save yourself from further pain of not knowing.

So many good luck wishes coming your way from my heart!

07.08.2015, 03:27 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Nausicaa_Cat Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I also agree it's worth putting yourself out there! I've been in your position a ton of times and I've always felt really relieved after I got it out there, even if my feelings weren't reciprocated. As long as they're as good a person as you think they are I'm sure they'd respond to your feelings kindly and you could still be friends afterwards. At least then you aren't agonising over it. Also, even if he doesn't feel the same way for you initially, just getting across those feelings to him could at least make him start to see you in a romantic light.

That's my advice anyway

Non-light: Desperately searching for some form of employment since now I've graduated I could really do with the money, plus I'm just super bored. I handed in my CV with a local franchise of the Bills restaurants (which are reaaaally nice) and the girl I gave it to said they had vacancies and would maybe contact me in the next few days to set up an interview. It's a full time position and I think it would be pretty fun/pays well. I hope I get a call :S

07.08.2015, 10:14 AM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Good luck with that. I've never heard of Bills. Is it a maid cafe by any chance?

07.08.2015, 10:52 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
[  «    ...  589  590  591  592  593  594  595  596  597  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks