QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - What Movie(s) did you watch today?
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » What Movie(s) did you watch today? » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    ...  47  48  49  50  51  52  53  54  55  ...    »  ]
Kemi
Totoro

Registration Date: 05.25.09
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kemi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Indiana Jones: Raiders of the Lost Ark

Wow this movie is old! It's a classic one and I never saw it, so I watched it on television yesterday. Nice, exhiting story that is flowing rather quickly which is good
Nice adventures of Mr Jones but the film was a bit outdated because of the horrible, almost funny special effects at the end Still, it's a classic..

Can someone maybe tell me which movie of Indiana Jones was filmed in Petra, Jordan? Since I've been there I want to see that movie

09.23.2010, 09:43 AM Kemi is offline   Profile for Kemi Add Kemi to your buddy list
colda
Tanuki

Registration Date: 11.12.09
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by colda Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Kemi
Indiana Jones: Raiders of the Lost Ark

Wow this movie is old! It's a classic one and I never saw it, so I watched it on television yesterday. Nice, exhiting story that is flowing rather quickly which is good
Nice adventures of Mr Jones but the film was a bit outdated because of the horrible, almost funny special effects at the end Still, it's a classic..

Can someone maybe tell me which movie of Indiana Jones was filmed in Petra, Jordan? Since I've been there I want to see that movie

Its still the ultimate adventure film. The Last Crusade was partially filmed in Petra, Jordan.

I saw Prince of Persia few days ago. And going to see Piranha 3D in an hour. I hope its good

Post last edited by colda on 09.23.2010, 05:14 PM.

09.23.2010, 04:57 PM colda is offline   Profile for colda Add colda to your buddy list
Kemi
Totoro

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kemi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Thanks Colda!

09.24.2010, 08:24 AM Kemi is offline   Profile for Kemi Add Kemi to your buddy list
Kemi
Totoro

I've watched Panic Room. It was exhiting and brilliant. But Jodie Foster always is. And Kristen Stewart is a truly amazing actress as well, if you can see her beauty.

09.29.2010, 12:36 PM Kemi is offline   Profile for Kemi Add Kemi to your buddy list
Kemi
Totoro

Veronica Guerin (@ school), wow that movie is heavy.. Unbelievable..

09.30.2010, 03:54 PM Kemi is offline   Profile for Kemi Add Kemi to your buddy list
laazd,
Tanuki

Registration Date: 09.27.10
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by laazd, Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

i watched when angels weap today at school, it's about people who are addicted to herion , cocaine , and/or crack. i didn't really like all the scenes of dead people, and syringes going into arms. it made me cringe and want to cry a couple of times. i was closing my eyes throughout half the movie!

09.30.2010, 06:38 PM laazd, is offline   Profile for laazd, Add laazd, to your buddy list
jusomekid
Ohmu

Registration Date: 06.21.10
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by jusomekid Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

sounds like a movie I wouldn't want to watch.... drugs could do so much damage...

I watched Tekken, movie wasn't that great.

09.30.2010, 06:53 PM jusomekid is offline   Profile for jusomekid Add jusomekid to your buddy list
colda
Tanuki

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by colda Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

The Double Life of Veronique. Nice movie but I didn't understand it completely

10.01.2010, 12:22 PM colda is offline   Profile for colda Add colda to your buddy list
jusomekid
Ohmu

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by jusomekid Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

10 promises to my dog
japanese movie
GREAT MOVIE! if you're a dog lover, it's a must watch!

10.01.2010, 01:23 PM jusomekid is offline   Profile for jusomekid Add jusomekid to your buddy list
Kemi
Totoro

Ghost in the Shell.

Well I probably won't make friends now and I know it's a anime classic, but I didn't liked it. I am not so into science fiction and I found it difficult to understand, maybe that's why I eventually found it boring and didn't watch the ending..

Sorry guys..

10.05.2010, 04:34 PM Kemi is offline   Profile for Kemi Add Kemi to your buddy list
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Nausicaa_Cat Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I just wrote a lengthy description of why I enjoyed the film The Town and accidently exited it. I don't quite have the heart to type it out all over again I'll edit this and do so later!

10.06.2010, 01:01 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
Kemi
Totoro

Lesbian Vampire Killers, which was hilarous! A good friend of mine recommended it and I thought it was a freaky guys movie with lesbian girls, but it is a very funny vampire movie with lots of baaaad jokes

10.07.2010, 04:09 PM Kemi is offline   Profile for Kemi Add Kemi to your buddy list
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Registration Date: 08.12.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

@Kemi: Ahh, how can you not like science fiction?!?! Lol, I'm kidding. Sort of. xP

I watched Legend of the Guardians. Haha, didn't really expect much so it was okay. Kind of wanted the epicness of that trilogy by Kenneth Oppel - who apparently has a new book...Huh. Off topic. xD

I thought the Town was going to be not so good, but after that ringing endorsement by NC, I think I'll give it a try.

Also, I can't wait till November.

10.12.2010, 05:07 AM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Nausicaa_Cat Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
I thought the Town was going to be not so good, but after that ringing endorsement by NC, I think I'll give it a try.

Do! The plotline itself isn't that original but it's so well acted and so much fun I heard it really well described as containing lots of elements from other heist films, but taking it to a higher and better level than they did. It's one of my favourite films I've seen in recent months

10.12.2010, 11:22 AM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
colda
Tanuki

Days Of Heaven. Beautiful movie.

10.14.2010, 04:03 PM colda is offline   Profile for colda Add colda to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Kemi
Lesbian Vampire Killers, which was hilarous! A good friend of mine recommended it and I thought it was a freaky guys movie with lesbian girls, but it is a very funny vampire movie with lots of baaaad jokes

now, is that LESBIAN vampire killers or LESBIAN VAMPIRE killers
A little confused here...

Now, was that a LITTLE that was confused or a little CONFUSED

oH, RATS I'm gonna take a nap.....

sigh

10.14.2010, 06:12 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
colda
Tanuki

The last two movies I saw couldn't be any more different. Machete and The Passion of Joan of Arc. I was a little disappointed with Machete but I still enjoyed it. While the latter one is simply a masterpiece.

10.18.2010, 05:43 PM colda is offline   Profile for colda Add colda to your buddy list
Kemi
Totoro

One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest,

Wow, such a good movie. Heavy story, it shows how much the author of the original book is against the psychiatry and I can understand if all of those clinics were like this one. It is a old movie but I never saw it before *shame on me*...it is very impressing..

10.19.2010, 05:53 PM Kemi is offline   Profile for Kemi Add Kemi to your buddy list
jusomekid
Ohmu

Watched Jackass 3D
It was pretty good.Wasn't as gross as I thought it'd be.

10.22.2010, 01:13 PM jusomekid is offline   Profile for jusomekid Add jusomekid to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

watched "Watchmen". after I started it, I realized that I HAD seen it before...

still watched it...

10.23.2010, 02:53 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
[  «    ...  47  48  49  50  51  52  53  54  55  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks