QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - What Movie(s) did you watch today?
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » What Movie(s) did you watch today? » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    ...  56  57  58  59  60  61  62  63  64  ...    »  ]
Takuto
Calcifer

Registration Date: 03.15.11
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Takuto Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by colda
Yeah it was my first time seeing it. But I already look forward seeing it on blu-ray.

And by coincidence, it comes out today! I've already paid my share, and my sister covered the other half.

03.29.2011, 06:33 PM Takuto is offline   Profile for Takuto Add Takuto to your buddy list
teto omega
Kodama

Registration Date: 02.22.11
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by teto omega Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

i watch hot fuzz bruce lee enter the dragon i love watching scary films whem im not old enough

03.30.2011, 04:48 AM teto omega is offline   Profile for teto omega Add teto omega to your buddy list
hopexx5
Totoro

Registration Date: 01.17.11
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by hopexx5 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by teto omega
i watch hot fuzz bruce lee enter the dragon i love watching scary films whem im not old enough

And then you go to bed with nightmares.
I dont userly watch films these days... only if its ghibli but i cant play dvds since the dvd players nackerds, i will have a new one when dad gets an xbox 360.

03.30.2011, 03:45 PM hopexx5 is offline   Profile for hopexx5 Add hopexx5 to your buddy list
teto omega
Kodama

Registration Date: 02.22.11
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by teto omega Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

eddie izzard circle is funny

03.30.2011, 05:21 PM teto omega is offline   Profile for teto omega Add teto omega to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Got my replacement DVD yesterday, so I watched Totoro again...

I loaned my Japanese language to a neighbor who I have found out is forgetful and denies me haveing lent it to her, so in the interest of neighborhood tranquility, I've given up on it.

I have the Disney version now and must say that it is good, yes, but I miss my Japanese disc... I had to get it tho. The last time my grand-daughter was over, she asked for it and I had to say I didn't have it... She was depressed... (4YO)

04.02.2011, 10:23 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
husky51
The Old Guy

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

watched 'Whisper of the Heart' and, as always, at the appropriate moments, I teared up.... sigh...

I love that movie...

04.03.2011, 09:31 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Takuto
Calcifer

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Takuto Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Forgot to mention I saw Rango pretty recently. A really interesting movie! It wouldn't be everyone's cup of tea but it's very unique.

04.03.2011, 01:04 PM Takuto is offline   Profile for Takuto Add Takuto to your buddy list
Animenewbie
Calcifer

Registration Date: 10.24.10
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Animenewbie Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I (re)watched Laputa, since I hadn't seen the first half of it. Now I like it even more

04.03.2011, 04:20 PM Animenewbie is offline   Profile for Animenewbie Add Animenewbie to your buddy list
hopexx5
Totoro

Registration Date: 01.17.11
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by hopexx5 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Animenewbie
I (re)watched Laputa, since I hadn't seen the first half of it. Now I like it even more

How ironic, i just finished watching laputa on veoh.

04.03.2011, 04:30 PM hopexx5 is offline   Profile for hopexx5 Add hopexx5 to your buddy list
Yay! Kiki
Baron

Registration Date: 04.06.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Yay! Kiki Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Saw The Fighter last night. It was really good! Christian Bale did an excellent job. I can see why he won the Oscar (which he did, didn't he? My mom told me, but...)

04.03.2011, 04:30 PM Yay! Kiki is offline   Profile for Yay! Kiki Add Yay! Kiki to your buddy list
Animenewbie
Calcifer

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Animenewbie Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I watched district 9, i liked the documentary'ish approach in it. not something you see in every movie.

04.07.2011, 05:59 PM Animenewbie is offline   Profile for Animenewbie Add Animenewbie to your buddy list
colda
Tanuki

Registration Date: 11.12.09
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by colda Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I saw All About My Mother last night. Pretty good.

04.09.2011, 11:31 AM colda is offline   Profile for colda Add colda to your buddy list
Kemi
Totoro

Registration Date: 05.25.09
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kemi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Rapunzel, with my brother. We laughed a lot It's such a great movie, funny jokes for the adults, sweet fairytale story and lovely songs for the children, perfect combination <3

04.09.2011, 04:32 PM Kemi is offline   Profile for Kemi Add Kemi to your buddy list
Kemi
Totoro

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kemi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Edit: I just heard the English title for Rapunzel is 'Tangled' xD You probably had no idea what I was watching haha, well here it is. Great movie, so very funny

04.10.2011, 09:56 AM Kemi is offline   Profile for Kemi Add Kemi to your buddy list
colda
Tanuki

Registration Date: 11.12.09
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by colda Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

@Kemi - I had to check on imdb to see what movie Rapunzel was.

I just saw Atonement for the first time. It was much better than I expected and the beach scene was just wow.

Post last edited by colda on 04.10.2011, 05:48 PM.

04.10.2011, 05:09 PM colda is offline   Profile for colda Add colda to your buddy list
Kemi
Totoro

yeah sorry about that. oh I love Atonement, such a tragic, original and beautiful story and great actors.:-) I have watched 'Black Swan' which was one of tthe best movies I've seen. Natalie Portman is just brilliant in it! And I also watched 'Letters to Juliet', romantic but not so special. It's a feelgood movie just to see once I guess :-)

Post last edited by Kemi on 04.14.2011, 08:32 AM.

04.14.2011, 08:30 AM Kemi is offline   Profile for Kemi Add Kemi to your buddy list
Animenewbie
Calcifer

Not a movie, a trailer actually! It's a trailer of Totoro with inception music..I thought it was really funny, giving it a horror movie look

here's the link if you want to watch it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLPbSA87_qw

04.15.2011, 09:54 AM Animenewbie is offline   Profile for Animenewbie Add Animenewbie to your buddy list
Takuto
Calcifer

Love it! Hilarious, and well-edited.

04.16.2011, 04:18 PM Takuto is offline   Profile for Takuto Add Takuto to your buddy list
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Registration Date: 08.12.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Finally watched Memento. It was really good. Except, I dunno if I would watch it again.

04.16.2011, 05:50 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Getting ready to watch "The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest" The third in the Steig Larson trilogy...

=================================

watched the movie and I am sorry that I read the book first as I kept anticipating what was coming next even tho some things were changed for the movie... which is normal...

still, I enjoyed it...

Post last edited by husky51 on 04.17.2011, 12:52 AM.

04.16.2011, 08:01 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
[  «    ...  56  57  58  59  60  61  62  63  64  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks