QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Huge Art Book Collection
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern - Tavern General Discussions Huge Art Book Collection Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Susa-Ataris

Registration Date: 11.21.14
  Huge Art Book CollectionPost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by dukeybootie Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hi All,

Long time Studio Ghibli fan here who is moving cross country and has to part with lots of stuff. I hope it is okay to post this here as I don't see a classifieds section and the forum rules did not specify anything, but I have a large collection of art books in like-new condition for sale and I thought this might be a good place to offer them. Here is a list:

-Art of Kiki's Delivery Service
-Art of Porco Rosso
-Art of Only Yesterday
-Art of Yamadas
-Art of Spirited Away
-Art of Princess Mononoke (English version)
-Archives of Studio Ghibli Vol I-V
-Hayao Miyazaki, Master of Japanese Animation
-Nausicaa Perfect Collection Vol 1-4
-Art of Ocean Waves (I Can Hear the Ocean)
-Princess Mononoke Roman Album
-Porco Rosso Roman Album
-Nausicaa Roman Album

I apologize if this is not appropriate--will delete this post in that case. I'm new to this forum format so not sure how to post pictures but I will try to get something up this weekend if people are interested. Thanks and have a great weekend everyone.

Luke

11.21.2014, 01:59 AM dukeybootie is offline   Profile for dukeybootie Add dukeybootie to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hi Dukey,

Welcome to the forums.

There's several of those I'm interested in: Porco, Ocean waves and Only Yesterday. Would you please PM me and we can discuss? Thanks.

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

11.21.2014, 09:18 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks