QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Cosplay
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Anime in General » Cosplay » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    1  2  ]
Atradius
Ohmu

Registration Date: 11.10.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Atradius Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Thats a fairly good description of their costume, with one execption: "Elephant Sized". They much have gone as a scaled down version

I was looking for some of my cosplay pictures earlier, but I could only find the one and it's not very good I'll have to get in contact with the friend who took them and get him to send me a few. I've been at 2 conventions and was cosplayng in both of them, naruto charcaters on both occasions. First was kabuto, second year was Shikamaru (although tbh I looked a lot more like his dad, I'm too old and unshaven to pull off shikamaru properly)

03.26.2008, 07:02 PM Atradius is offline   Profile for Atradius Add Atradius to your buddy list Send an Email to Atradius Homepage of Atradius
Maho_Fushida
Baron

Registration Date: 09.11.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Maho_Fushida Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

That would be the giant ostrich thing Luke and Solo ride in the second movie - on the winter planet?

*Sheesh - admits she's watched Star Wars - gulp*

Well everyone's watched Star Wars once, right? Right?

03.26.2008, 08:02 PM Maho_Fushida is offline   Profile for Maho_Fushida Add Maho_Fushida to your buddy list
T.C.
Totoro

Registration Date: 08.28.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by T.C. Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Maho_Fushida
That would be the giant ostrich thing Luke and Solo ride in the second movie - on the winter planet?

*Sheesh - admits she's watched Star Wars - gulp*

Well everyone's watched Star Wars once, right? Right?

are you kidding.. Star Wars has to have been everyones favourite movie at some point in their life.. thats the way it works nothing wrong with watching the old star wars movies.

03.27.2008, 12:55 AM T.C. is offline   Profile for T.C. Add T.C. to your buddy list
[  «    1  2  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks