QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Girls!!
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Anime in General » Girls!! » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    ...  40  41  42  43  44  45  46  47  48  ...    »  ]
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

That is illegally cute, man.

But it might work better if she had brown or blonde hair.

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

04.04.2010, 09:42 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Registration Date: 08.12.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Awww... ^_^

And no, I think her outfit and the bunny covers the cute...if she had light hair, it would be a little sickening. xD

04.04.2010, 01:50 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Very cute indeed. And I really like the hair.

04.04.2010, 01:56 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

But... I dunno, black hair just doesn't seem right with those style of clothes.

I'll try and photoshop it a little...

Edit: Added some brown tint, just a quickie job so it's not perfect.

Thoughts?

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

04.05.2010, 08:42 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
GhibStuFan
Warawara

Registration Date: 09.02.09
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by GhibStuFan Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

wow, I like her a lot better with brown hair

=================================================
(\_/)
(O.o)
(^ ^) It's a rabbit.

04.05.2010, 08:57 PM GhibStuFan is offline   Profile for GhibStuFan Add GhibStuFan to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

That is one heck of a huge bow. Hard to get it any bigger!

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

04.06.2010, 12:56 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Saddletank

I dunno, I think Kiki might out-bow even that one.

My Anime List

04.06.2010, 01:54 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
Orphic Okapi
Baron

Registration Date: 04.08.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Orphic Okapi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by GhibStuFan
wow, I like her a lot better with brown hair

It might be the boots. You know, brown and black, usually considered a no-no. Or just the fact that all of her clothes are pastel colors and black is a really stark contrast.

04.06.2010, 06:31 PM Orphic Okapi is offline   Profile for Orphic Okapi Add Orphic Okapi to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Kazegami
quote:
Originally posted by Saddletank

I dunno, I think Kiki might out-bow even that one.

I meant the one on her back. It's almost as big as her.

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

04.07.2010, 06:44 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

OK, I'm not an artist like some of the others in the Tavern and I only have PAINT to play around with, but here are two other examples of hair color... I didn't play around tinting, or shading, etc. I just went with the basic color...

personally, I kinda like the effect of the red... I feel that it sort of brings out her features a bit more without the sharper (IMO) dark to light aspect... some hair deliniations would have looked better as well, I think...

opinions....?

Post last edited by husky51 on 04.07.2010, 08:55 AM.

04.07.2010, 08:46 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
GhibStuFan
Warawara

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by GhibStuFan Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

@Orphic Okapi- yeah, I agree on that.

@Saddletank- I didn't even notice the bow on her back until you pointed it out, that thing is HUGE it goes down past her skirt!

@husky51- I think the blonde hair is just a little to much brightness in the pic, it's very Eastery. The one with red hair reminds me of the Raggedy Ann doll

(\_/)
(O.o)
(^ ^) It's a rabbit.

04.07.2010, 04:52 PM GhibStuFan is offline   Profile for GhibStuFan Add GhibStuFan to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I quite like both of those. Unfortunately the blonde is hard to distinguish from her pale skin.

04.07.2010, 06:15 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

I think a combination of all three of Roar's/Husky's tones would work best. Either a strawberry blonde or something more auburn/reddish.

04.08.2010, 07:58 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
husky51
The Old Guy

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

anyone with the skills that I DON"T have want to give it a try???

It would be interesting to see...

04.19.2010, 11:26 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

*looks to Roar* xD

He usually does this kind of stuff. It would be interesting to see.

So far I like the black hair best but the brown hair is also very nice. I kind of want her apron, it looks fun.

04.19.2010, 11:47 AM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
GhibStuFan
Warawara

I don't have photo editing software, but I do have paint

EDIT: I'm not sure if this will show

(\_/)
(O.o)
(^ ^) It's a rabbit.

Post last edited by GhibStuFan on 04.19.2010, 12:15 PM.

04.19.2010, 12:13 PM GhibStuFan is offline   Profile for GhibStuFan Add GhibStuFan to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

nope, not coming thru...

paint is all I have as well, but I haven't figured out how to mix the colors, just get different shadings.... sigh

04.19.2010, 12:23 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
GhibStuFan
Warawara

Dangit, that's what I thought alright we'll try something else, thanx husky

(\_/)
(O.o)
(^ ^) It's a rabbit.

Post last edited by GhibStuFan on 04.19.2010, 01:02 PM.

04.19.2010, 12:46 PM GhibStuFan is offline   Profile for GhibStuFan Add GhibStuFan to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Hold on. I'll have a go. We're after something between blonde and pink, yes?

04.19.2010, 06:01 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

And brown. Kind of hard to picture but have at it! ^_^

04.19.2010, 06:13 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
[  «    ...  40  41  42  43  44  45  46  47  48  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks