QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Girls!!
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Anime in General » Girls!! » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    ...  42  43  44  45  46  47  48  49  50  ...    »  ]
Karawekhime14
Calcifer

Registration Date: 04.02.10
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Karawekhime14 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

yeah, Osaka is always funny. It wasn't until I watched it for about the 3rd time that I remembered she had a real name. (yukari even forgot)

05.22.2010, 02:42 AM Karawekhime14 is offline   Profile for Karawekhime14 Add Karawekhime14 to your buddy list
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Lol, poor Ayumu. Can't remember her family name though.

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

05.22.2010, 09:54 PM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

hahaha, she was funny...

and, unless I'm mistaken, that's her standing right next to herself, isn't it???

05.22.2010, 11:42 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Roarkiller

Kasuga, isn't it?

05.23.2010, 06:02 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Karawekhime14
Calcifer

Registration Date: 04.02.10
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Karawekhime14 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Roarkiller

Kasuga, isn't it?

Yeah its Kasuga

@ Husky
Yep, thats right.

Post last edited by Karawekhime14 on 05.23.2010, 01:14 PM.

05.23.2010, 01:10 PM Karawekhime14 is offline   Profile for Karawekhime14 Add Karawekhime14 to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

06.09.2010, 10:39 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Aw, that first one reminds me so much of Na-chan~ ^^

I like the girl on the train best, I think. Nice lighting. The short-haired one with glasses is very cute too, though something of the proportions is weird... perhaps her hand is a bit tiny

Ha, just noticed every one is in uniform

My Anime List

06.13.2010, 05:42 AM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I was wondering where everyone had gone. No-one's commented for a couple of days!

Oh, yes, she does look rather Na-channish. I never noticed that.

The train pic is my favourite too, mostly for the colours although I think the girls hair is very well done. I like the pose too, its very natural with one hand on the seat supporting herself as she turns to look out the window. I have an even bigger version as my desktop at the moment and I find it a very restful picture.

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

06.13.2010, 07:18 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
husky51
The Old Guy

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I like the first one and the train scene as well... It looks like the sea outside of the train window... I like the overall composition....

06.13.2010, 08:03 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Kazegami
That' going in the Isakaya files.

quote:
The short-haired one with glasses is very cute too, though something of the proportions is weird... perhaps her hand is a bit tiny
I take it you have never seen the Suzumiya Haruhi series.That's Nagato Yuki, yo

The second one made me think of cat ears, but I can't help believing that the artist intended the ribbon to look like cat ears. But I like the blue hues, and would have been the best pic if only the face didn't stand out so much. As it is, the train scene, as two others have agreed, is the best.

Fourth looks like a standard anime attempt at censorship

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

06.13.2010, 10:12 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

I liked the girl leaping over the railings, its a great perspective, providing of course you enjoy having your monitor full of red trainers.

As to the comment about censorship, I know what you mean. Because its a short skirt your eye (or at least mine!) is drawn into the skirt area and there I noticed some nice details for the first time like her hand on the railing and the way the light reflected from the pavement shines on her leg.

06.13.2010, 06:34 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
arren18
Administrator

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:

I thought that too! Actually, I'm not sure why I didn't comment sooner...

The detail in the train picture is very nice.

06.14.2010, 04:18 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
husky51
The Old Guy

quote:
Originally posted by Saddletank
I liked the girl leaping over the railings, its a great perspective, providing of course you enjoy having your monitor full of red trainers.

As to the comment about censorship, I know what you mean. Because its a short skirt your eye (or at least mine!) is drawn into the skirt area and there I noticed some nice details for the first time like her hand on the railing and the way the light reflected from the pavement shines on her leg.

Gee, you're right... I never noticed all that before... (wink, wink)... lol

06.15.2010, 10:57 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I really love this:

They're so adorable! X3 And the detail on the dresses is just... <3 Love how the snakes on the gorgon girl have little bows on their necks just like the pigtails of the other. And her little forked tongue, lol. Sweet.

My Anime List

06.19.2010, 02:47 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

I'd rather have the treat girl as a friend, but the snakes are cute... lol

06.19.2010, 10:41 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
arren18
Administrator

Yeah, I saw that on dA too. It's pretty cool. The snake girl is creepy though.

06.20.2010, 07:14 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

06.21.2010, 02:21 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

06.21.2010, 02:22 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

06.21.2010, 02:24 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

06.21.2010, 02:24 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
[  «    ...  42  43  44  45  46  47  48  49  50  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks