QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Girls!!
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Anime in General » Girls!! » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    ...  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  ...    »  ]
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Ah, yes, Roarkiller and girls in huge skirts... I ought to look up my pics and see if I have anything that fits the bill...

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

05.23.2008, 03:26 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Registration Date: 08.12.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hm, dark... She looks scary but nice dress...xD

05.23.2008, 10:16 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by gigantic_red_bow {Kiki}
What... do you mean Husky? I am very confused...! yay!

Beam me up, Scotty... My mission here is complete. lol

@Fen..

The 'draping ' of the dress seems 'off' to me... maybe it is just me, I dunno...
and it appears that she has a moustache... might have lightened that upper lip a bit...

yeah, yeah, I know... everybody's a critic... lol

Post last edited by husky51 on 05.24.2008, 12:10 AM.

05.24.2008, 12:07 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Maho_Fushida
Baron

Registration Date: 09.11.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Maho_Fushida Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Ooh, that is pretty, beautiful hair. I wish mine were that straight I love the way it hangs over her shoulders and the dress is very well painted. I agree with Husky that the lighting is a little odd, I suppose it's meant to have that gothic look to it but the shadow on her lip does look weird. And her mouth is rather full, looks like a doctor got carried away with the botox. Its still a pretty painting though and has a lovely mood - not that I'm a fan of goth stuff.

05.24.2008, 01:38 AM Maho_Fushida is offline   Profile for Maho_Fushida Add Maho_Fushida to your buddy list
Yay! Kiki
Baron

Registration Date: 04.06.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Yay! Kiki Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

@Fen
Pretty and dark! I shall not critique this picture for I am no artist.
@Husky
I am determined to find out! I'm not ever going to drop this until you tell me what you meant!

05.24.2008, 02:23 AM Yay! Kiki is offline   Profile for Yay! Kiki Add Yay! Kiki to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

She's gorgeous, very mysterious. You can't tell what sort of person she'll be like from that, maybe disdainful? Maybe dominating? Certainly not boring. I particularly like the light on her face and shoulder, the nose is lit up perfectly. Its a spooky image though, I wonder what is lurking in that misty background.

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

05.24.2008, 03:46 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

@Saddle: Please do. I can't get enough of fluttering skirts, especially the long pleated ones

If it weren't for the fact that it IS just a picture, I'd say that mistty background is a picture itself, and that she's sitting in a studio. It just looks so flat and 2D.

Btw... anyone else besides me notice the lack of legs?

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

05.24.2008, 04:04 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
husky51
The Old Guy

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by gigantic_red_bow {Kiki}
@Husky
I am determined to find out! I'm not ever going to drop this until you tell me what you meant!

I haven't the foggiest idea of what you're talking about, young one

05.24.2008, 04:08 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Yay! Kiki
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Yay! Kiki Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

You said something about a sack of Kiki's, and I think that you were talking about the character, but...

anyway @Roar
Hey, I never noticed! You're right! That's odd.

05.24.2008, 04:12 AM Yay! Kiki is offline   Profile for Yay! Kiki Add Yay! Kiki to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

@ Roar : Yes, its like one of those tromp d'oeil illusion paintings big old houses had at the ends of rooms that made it look like the room went on to a bigger room or even a garden. It does give it a weird studio portrait feel. I think I detected that but couldn't put it into words which you have.

Given the length of her thighs and the - apparently longer - length of her calves/shins I think her feet are pointed down on tip-toe and thus must be tucked back under her slightly, the hang of the dress covers that.

I just know Roar, that you want to lift it and confirm this, don't you

05.24.2008, 04:26 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Farren
Baron

Registration Date: 07.18.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Farren Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

she looks very seductive.

05.24.2008, 04:40 AM Farren is offline   Profile for Farren Add Farren to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Its the raised eyebrow, the tilt of the head and the slightly parted lips. She's saying: "Try if you want to..."

05.24.2008, 04:44 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Farren
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Farren Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

i'd try .

05.24.2008, 04:46 AM Farren is offline   Profile for Farren Add Farren to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

A few flowing dresses for Roar. The eyes in this first one are a little offputting...

And a set of four seasons, fairly simple style but still cute.

05.24.2008, 05:10 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Farren
Baron

woah they all really do have long dresses. like you said,
is there a theme on or somthing.

05.24.2008, 05:11 AM Farren is offline   Profile for Farren Add Farren to your buddy list
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I'll take home the white fairy, thanks

On goth girl, nah, I'll pass. Wouldn't know what I'd do next if her legs ended in... nothing... you know... 0_0

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

05.24.2008, 10:25 PM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
husky51
The Old Guy

quote:
Originally posted by Farren
woah they all really do have long dresses. like you said,
is there a theme on or somthing.

yeah, I think the theme is "seasons'...

probably not referring to salt, pepper or garlic powder, tho... lol
probably: Spring, Summer, Autumn and then Winter...

05.25.2008, 12:24 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Yay! Kiki
Baron

It took me a second to get what you meant about that last comment, but hahahah!

And what did you mean earlier? I am never, never going to stop bugging you until I find out, because I must, must, must!!! Ysay!

05.25.2008, 12:58 AM Yay! Kiki is offline   Profile for Yay! Kiki Add Yay! Kiki to your buddy list
Farren
Baron

hmm i meant the long dresses not the season's

hang on a seck, why is the girls thread talking about dresse's ....thats crazy where sposed to be talking about chicks and looking at pics.(well were looking @ pics)...

ok ok
slightly off topic but can i ask to all the guys , and girls if your into that sorta thing
what descriptions make the perfect chick (and i'm not talking personality etc here)

05.25.2008, 02:28 AM Farren is offline   Profile for Farren Add Farren to your buddy list
Yay! Kiki
Baron

Wow Farren, that post was... strange. Humm? Alright...

I shall say yay anyways, out of habit. Yay!

Post last edited by Yay! Kiki on 05.25.2008, 02:40 AM.

05.25.2008, 02:40 AM Yay! Kiki is offline   Profile for Yay! Kiki Add Yay! Kiki to your buddy list
[  «    ...  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks