QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Girls!!
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Anime in General » Girls!! » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    ...  38  39  40  41  42  43  44  45  46  ...    »  ]
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

The pic with the moon crescents is titles Human Luna and mentions Sailor Moon by Strawberry Chocolate.

I agree that the symbol on her forehead is moon-like and that is probably what it represents, but the shape and positioning seems off, more like a horseshoe
=====================================

and I agree with Kaze, the wolf is gorgeous.... and the Kodamas are a nice touch ...and while I like the San depiction, I prefer her sans makeup...

11.29.2009, 02:11 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
oldwrench
Warawara

Registration Date: 02.23.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by oldwrench Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Might get shot for this but...... it's about girls. Come and vote for the cutest anime girl, you can even enter a girl if you hurry. It's just for fun, and Sakura has a very nice little site. Everyone is welcome to vote, you don't have to be a member of the site. check this out..... http://bbs.allanime.org/download/file.php?id=595

There is an error in there, the winner is posted January 1, not December.

I entered the girls from Mao Chan, and Aruruu, from Utawererumono.

A random girl for your enjoyment, Range Murata work

Post last edited by oldwrench on 12.01.2009, 05:24 PM.

12.01.2009, 05:08 PM oldwrench is offline   Profile for oldwrench Add oldwrench to your buddy list YIM Screenname: oldwrench2000
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Cute, yet... I find her a little creepy. She's like an evil little doll.

My Anime List

12.02.2009, 06:00 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Nausicaa_Cat Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I love these pictures! I think they're all the same artist. Think. They're just so good!

I love this little scene! Espescially the sleeping man in the corner with the fluff thing on him Seems like such a fun dinner!

Soooo beautiful! The colours are amazing, and it wasn't until I went back and looked at it again that I realised the woman is carrying a small child. Seems to have a story behind it.

This is definitely my favourite! So much going on in one picture so many little stories, each charachter has something interesting about them. I particularly like the waiters and the guy comforting the girl.

Once again you sense a story behind this! Gorgeous sky. I really like the feeling you get from it.

I just love this. Simple as that really. I love that she's lying in what appears to be a gutter, covered in water and with this blissful smile on her face.

Aha! yeah hope you like as much as I do.

12.02.2009, 06:36 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

The second and the fourth are my favourites. They're very nice indeed. The crowded ones are good too.

12.03.2009, 06:28 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
husky51
The Old Guy

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

With the number on the arm, I get the impression that she might be in a pool or tub...

I like all of the pics, but the one with the girl/violin seems rather poignant... I like the feeling it generates.

12.06.2009, 10:55 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
GhibStuFan
Warawara

Registration Date: 09.02.09
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by GhibStuFan Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

love the first and second pics.

the last one is nice and I like it, it's just not my kinda thing

=================================================
(\_/)
(O.o)
(^ ^) It's a rabbit.
=================================================

12.07.2009, 12:38 AM GhibStuFan is offline   Profile for GhibStuFan Add GhibStuFan to your buddy list
Yay! Kiki
Baron

Registration Date: 04.06.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Yay! Kiki Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

@NC
Those are all gorgeous! I love them all, I can't really decide on a favorite... Do you know who the artist is that made them?

12.08.2009, 03:26 AM Yay! Kiki is offline   Profile for Yay! Kiki Add Yay! Kiki to your buddy list
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Registration Date: 08.12.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

NC, that tree picture is gorgeous! Do you know the artist?

12.08.2009, 12:46 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
oldwrench
Warawara

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by oldwrench Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

The #01 girl is Hatsune Miku from Vocaloid

12.08.2009, 11:10 PM oldwrench is offline   Profile for oldwrench Add oldwrench to your buddy list YIM Screenname: oldwrench2000
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Looks like a different artist though. In light of Husky's comments I would have said she was an android, maybe being programmed via the headset and floating on/in a bath of neural or nanotic soup. That was my first instinct anyway.

But I like them all, they're all wonderful and there's whole stories to be written out of each. I particularly like the building in the second image, it reminds for of some of those 3D perspective paradox pictures by Escher. And the tree is growing through the building.

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

12.09.2009, 09:43 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Nausicaa_Cat Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Aha as I said i'm pretty sure they're all the same artist I'll go find them for you guys, their work is lovely.

12.09.2009, 11:41 AM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Ack double post!

Yeah I couldn't find them D: Sorry! It's a mystery found some more nice pics though that'll i'll put up later.

12.09.2009, 12:12 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
ia176
Kodama

Registration Date: 07.18.09
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by ia176 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Trying to post Pic. of anime I like but cant. How do post one?

12.13.2009, 01:40 PM ia176 is offline   Profile for ia176 Add ia176 to your buddy list
oldwrench
Warawara

Best is to get a photo hosting site like photobucket or imageshack, host them there and link the pict here. The accounts are free.

12.13.2009, 03:29 PM oldwrench is offline   Profile for oldwrench Add oldwrench to your buddy list YIM Screenname: oldwrench2000
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Pretty. :3

My Anime List

12.18.2009, 11:04 AM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
oldwrench
Warawara

Merry Christmas

12.25.2009, 11:14 AM oldwrench is offline   Profile for oldwrench Add oldwrench to your buddy list YIM Screenname: oldwrench2000
Orphic Okapi
Baron

Registration Date: 04.08.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Orphic Okapi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

The artwork in Kaz's pic is beautiful, but I find something vaguely unsettling in the girl's expression. Does anyone else see this very small, almost imperceptible tinge of wickedness in her smile?

12.25.2009, 10:19 PM Orphic Okapi is offline   Profile for Orphic Okapi Add Orphic Okapi to your buddy list
Yay! Kiki
Baron

Registration Date: 04.06.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Yay! Kiki Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

@Orphic
Yeah, I actually kinda got that feeling, too. Her expression doesn't really go with the guy's either... Ah well. It is really pretty overall.

01.03.2010, 08:29 AM Yay! Kiki is offline   Profile for Yay! Kiki Add Yay! Kiki to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

I agree with both of you on the girls eyes.
I have seen a number of wedding pictures where the bride and groom are posed like that....

I do like the colors and the seeming overall grace of the scene

01.04.2010, 12:03 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
[  «    ...  38  39  40  41  42  43  44  45  46  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks