QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Girls!!
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Anime in General » Girls!! » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    ...  47  48  49  50  51  52  53  54  55  ...    »  ]
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Ben-To...

I don't know...

Somethng about that title makes me hungry for some reason...

03.16.2012, 10:10 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
saviour2012
Baron

Registration Date: 02.24.12
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by saviour2012 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

hungry? i got something special for you

Ask, think and learn. Because the more we know the more we grow.

Watching the wrong to happen is the same as commiting the wrong.

If it looks like things are forcing you to be creative, Then be creative.

its a uniquely Miyazaki film, one only he could make and its uniqueness places it beyond being easily critiqued.[About Porco Rosso]
taken from a quote of Saddletank and Orphic Okapi

Post last edited by saviour2012 on 03.19.2012, 09:18 AM.

03.17.2012, 04:51 PM saviour2012 is offline   Profile for saviour2012 Add saviour2012 to your buddy list Send an Email to saviour2012 Homepage of saviour2012
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by husky51
Ben-To...

I don't know...

It should!

The series is about fighting over half-price food in supermarkets.

03.17.2012, 05:45 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
husky51
The Old Guy

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

hahahaha at saviour's post...

yeah, I figured that it had something to do with food, arren... bento... I've got the hashi but not the bento... lol

gotta find that show...

Post last edited by husky51 on 03.17.2012, 07:15 PM.

03.17.2012, 07:14 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
saviour2012
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by saviour2012 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

@ husky

when you said
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ben-To...

I don't know...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
arren18 said

It should!

The series is about fighting over half-price food in supermarkets.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

now i do not understand what should , i mean i would say you should have known about it but he said it should.

will you please explain that [ i learned english from grammar book and some other sources so i do not understand if something is not matching the rule]

voila i understood he said that you should be hungry for it [ i am learning ][ do not get mad at me for this stupid post as it was hanging here for some hours i feel bad to delete all the lines. i can not delete the post only roarkiller and uo can]

its a uniquely Miyazaki film, one only he could make and its uniqueness places it beyond being easily critiqued.[About Porco Rosso]

Post last edited by saviour2012 on 03.21.2012, 09:25 AM.

03.21.2012, 08:07 AM saviour2012 is offline   Profile for saviour2012 Add saviour2012 to your buddy list Send an Email to saviour2012 Homepage of saviour2012
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Registration Date: 08.12.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Husky said something about the title makes him hungry (and this was a joke, because bento is a meal box in Japanese).

Arren replied that the title should make Husky hungry because the show is about food.

03.21.2012, 02:53 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Like fen said, I was jokingly referring to the word 'bento', a (sometimes) compartmented box that food is served in, in Japan. Hashi, btw, are chopsticks...

You are showing examples of them in your post...

03.21.2012, 05:14 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

What happened to the pictures of awesome wonderful girls?

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

03.21.2012, 09:19 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
husky51
The Old Guy

Just a moment, I'll be right back!!!

Here ya go, Saddles...

and another...

and one more...

I love how the mountains turned out..... in the WINDOW, I mean.....

Post last edited by husky51 on 03.21.2012, 10:07 PM.

03.21.2012, 09:41 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Just for you Saddles xP

03.22.2012, 12:31 AM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Thanks

I love that first picture Husky. Is that just a piece of artwork or is it from an anime?

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

03.22.2012, 12:51 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Ehh we need spoiler tags that hide pictures.

Post last edited by fenkashi on 03.22.2012, 01:35 PM.

03.22.2012, 01:34 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
saviour2012
Baron

quote:
Originally posted by husky51
Like fen said, I was jokingly referring to the word 'bento', a (sometimes) compartmented box that food is served in, in Japan. Hashi, btw, are chopsticks...

You are showing examples of them in your post...

thanks

today i learned two japanese word. "bento" which is a box in which food is served and 'hashi" means chopsticks. yahooo

Post last edited by saviour2012 on 03.22.2012, 02:41 PM.

03.22.2012, 02:41 PM saviour2012 is offline   Profile for saviour2012 Add saviour2012 to your buddy list Send an Email to saviour2012 Homepage of saviour2012
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Wow, Fen, that pic is so very odd. And seeing you post up fanservicey pics is a surprise!

03.22.2012, 07:05 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Hehe, despite the fanservice which is pretty minor, I really like that picture. So neat. The perspective, the story, the random!

And this one. So pretty. ^^

03.22.2012, 07:41 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Lol, Hitagi and Ara... ara... Ararararagi.

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

03.22.2012, 09:32 PM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
husky51
The Old Guy

quote:
Originally posted by Saddletank
Thanks

I love that first picture Husky. Is that just a piece of artwork or is it from an anime?

I found it by using Bing to look for anime girls and this was one of the images. According to 'properties' it says, "amine-girl-blood-plus" if that is any help...

And I love that mountain climbing pic (yeah, yeah, me and my mountains, lol). Like you said the story, etc and the unusualness of it... And she may be wearing a gun on her thigh.

Post last edited by husky51 on 05.15.2012, 02:35 PM.

03.23.2012, 04:19 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Otonashi Saya is her name. And she'll be getting a second series soon. IMO the original movie is still the best; at least, the first series couldn't compare to the original.

And lol at mountain climbing pic, I'm sure we all know that feeling back in school on Monday mornings

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

03.23.2012, 05:20 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Oh, so that's Saya from "Blood: The Last Vampire"?

Simply loved the movie (the only horror anime I've ever watched/liked) but I gave the series a miss as I had heard reports it was nowhere near as good as the movie and I hate having my lovely movies wrecked by that sort of thing if you get my meaning.

And anything with Senjogahara Hitagi in it gets my vote!

Hanekawa Tsubasa is very cute too, at least with long hair and pigtails in the first series.

And a strange mix just for Roarkiller...

Post last edited by Saddletank on 03.27.2012, 01:47 PM.

03.23.2012, 09:53 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Heh, I like Senjougahara. I really must finished that anime sometime.

This... I quite liked this, I like the outfit and the hair. She reminds me of Lulu from FF X, actually. If it's a bit risqué just say and I'll remove. I thought it was okay though.

My Anime List

Post last edited by Kazegami on 03.27.2012, 12:40 PM.

03.27.2012, 12:39 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
[  «    ...  47  48  49  50  51  52  53  54  55  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks