QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Girls!!
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Anime in General » Girls!! » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    ...  44  45  46  47  48  49  50  51  52  ...    »  ]
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Except for the lack of a tail, she could have been a Little... In fact, judging from the needle, I wonder.....

09.13.2010, 07:40 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

A Little...what?

Could be a Borrower, apart from the wings. Interesting stitching on the bodice, makes me wonder how creatures minds think when they sew in such weird ways.

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

09.15.2010, 07:31 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
husky51
The Old Guy

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote from Wiki...

Similar to Mary Norton's earlier novel The Borrowers, The Littles features a family of tiny but intelligent humanoid creatures with mouse-like features (the Littles) who live in a house owned by the Bigg family. The mouse-like features include a long, furry tail, long teeth and mouse-like ears. Their height is 4-6 inches.

I always get the two mixed up...

If you got to the IMDb site and type in 'Littles' or use the Wiki link, it will show you a picture of some of the Littles...

Post last edited by husky51 on 09.16.2010, 01:08 AM.

09.16.2010, 01:04 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

So sweet. :')

My Anime List

09.18.2010, 10:05 AM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

judging from the wings, a little angel??? uh, not a LITTLE angel, but a little angel.....

09.18.2010, 02:32 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I think the 'wings' are part of her pigtail clips or whatever they are called as there's two more white feathery things sticking down and forwards too.

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

09.18.2010, 04:57 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
husky51
The Old Guy

Post last edited by husky51 on 10.15.2010, 12:37 AM.

10.15.2010, 12:25 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Fanart of Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt.

10.24.2010, 04:57 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

11.03.2010, 05:09 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
husky51
The Old Guy

I like the white hair and the eyes... so clear seeming...

Like the feathers, too...

11.09.2010, 12:39 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
HarryCanyon
Kodama

Registration Date: 10.02.10
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by HarryCanyon Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

My fave anime babes.

Sailor Venus. (My fave girl since i saw SM on Toonami when i was 17 and has been one of my fantasies since)
Sailor Mars.
Ryoko (Tenchi).
Shampoo.
Kiyoni (Tenchi).
Aishia Clan Clan (Outlaw Star).
Matoko Kusanagi (Ghost in The Shell Stand ALone Complex, she's butt ugly and muscular in the anime movie).
Sailor Jupiter.
Serena (Sailor Moon).
Sailor Pluto.
Bulma (Dragonball and Dragonball Z).
Android 18.
Wicked/Black/Dark Lady (Sailor Moon).
Nausicaa.
Lady Amalthea (The Last Unicorn). (My first anime crush when i was 3 years old in the 80s)
A-Ko and B-Ko.
Doris (Vampire Hunter D).
Berchie (Sailor Moon).
Birdy (Birdy The Mighty).
Catzie (Sailor Moon).
Cheetara (Thundercats).
Princess Alura (Voltron).
The Puma Sisters (Dominion Tank Police).
Mima (Perfect Blue).
Binasato (Ninja Scroll) (The snake making lady).
Maetal (Galaxy Express 999).
Jessie (Pokemon) (So i watched Pokemon when it came out here in the US in 98 when i was 17 for it's a guilty pleasure but Jessie gave me wild fantasies)

11.09.2010, 01:57 AM HarryCanyon is offline   Profile for HarryCanyon Add HarryCanyon to your buddy list
Mush
Baron

Registration Date: 07.30.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Mush Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Bah! You can't just list them. This is an image thread!

For example,

(Apologies for the huge image, but it's worth it IMO).

Also -- Venus over Mercury? Really?

(Just teasing.)

Post last edited by Mush on 11.10.2010, 12:09 AM.

11.10.2010, 12:08 AM Mush is offline   Profile for Mush Add Mush to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

*gawps and makes mental note to get Aoi angry because its so sexy*

Why have I not seen this picture before? Why?

11.10.2010, 09:57 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

That picture of the white-haired girl is absolutely gorgeous. The coloursss... the colours! And the downy softness of her hair~ B-e-a-utiful. <3

My Anime List

11.10.2010, 07:28 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

There is a sensuousness about her that is most appealing... kinda draws you in to the picture... at least IMHO...

Love the pic of Nausicaa.... bold, aggressive, a 'don't mess with me' aura...

11.11.2010, 01:01 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Mush
Baron

Registration Date: 07.30.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Mush Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Saddletank
*gawps and makes mental note to get Aoi angry because its so sexy*

Why have I not seen this picture before? Why?

Makes a mental note to get a sword... in order to fend off Sadoru.

I think it's the cover to book 6 of the manga, actually. So, surprising that you haven't seen it

11.11.2010, 04:17 PM Mush is offline   Profile for Mush Add Mush to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Something about the realism and cute casualness of this image drew me in.

Post last edited by Saddletank on 10.27.2011, 08:05 AM.

12.08.2010, 03:55 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

The picture isn't showing...

12.08.2010, 05:30 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

It is for me...

And it's cool. But weird! It's almost like a real photograph but for the girl...

My Anime List

12.09.2010, 04:21 AM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Registration Date: 08.12.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Yeah, doesn't show for me either but just copy the image location and you can have a look.

It does look like a real picture! I like. Not a huge fan of the girl herself but I like the image as a whole.

...ooh weird, the picture shows up when I go to post a reply.

12.09.2010, 04:58 AM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
[  «    ...  44  45  46  47  48  49  50  51  52  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks