QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Girls!!
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Anime in General » Girls!! » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    ...  41  42  43  44  45  46  47  48  49  ...    »  ]
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Okay. Here's pink:

And brown, which is actually adorable:

And finally a reddish colour I tried on a whim:

04.19.2010, 06:31 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Registration Date: 08.12.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Oh, I kinda like the orangey coloured one. And the darker red is really quite charming...even if it doesn't really fit in with her outfit colours.

Honestly, I think it'd be difficult NOT to like this picture, whatever the hair colour. She's so adorable, you just want to put her in your pocket. ^_^

Post last edited by fenkashi on 04.19.2010, 06:34 PM.

04.19.2010, 06:34 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I've tried one more: anime blue. It's terribly out of place, but I couldn't resist.

04.19.2010, 06:39 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

...what have I done?

Lol.

I quite like the pink, actually. Red, not so much, but the brown is nice.

My Anime List

04.19.2010, 07:00 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

arren, we must think alike... after seeing the pink, brown and red, I thought of doing her hair in blue, but you beat me to it.... lol

what I'm loking for is an auburn kinda color...

04.19.2010, 07:23 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
GhibStuFan
Warawara

Registration Date: 09.02.09
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by GhibStuFan Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Auburn was the exact color I was going for.

I suck at using technology in general so I couldn't figure out how to post it

=================================================
(\_/)
(O.o)
(^ ^) It's a rabbit.

04.19.2010, 10:29 PM GhibStuFan is offline   Profile for GhibStuFan Add GhibStuFan to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

feel not alone, my friend, feel not alone....

heh heh heh, of course, I have an excuse... I'm old... lol

never had color TV until the 60's and in the Los Angeles area, only channels 2,4,5,7,9,11 and 13... that was it... and quite a bit was still live broadcasts...

04.19.2010, 10:36 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
GhibStuFan
Warawara

Registration Date: 09.02.09
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by GhibStuFan Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I just tried now to create a deviantART account, I got, then after that I tried to post the art, but it had "issues". Let me just say "never a-gain!"

(\_/)
(O.o)
(^ ^) It's a rabbit.

04.19.2010, 11:01 PM GhibStuFan is offline   Profile for GhibStuFan Add GhibStuFan to your buddy list
Karawekhime14
Calcifer

Registration Date: 04.02.10
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Karawekhime14 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Like the orange-brown color, not so much the pink I think its to light of a color.
Anime blue is way intense, made my eyes hurt!

04.21.2010, 11:48 PM Karawekhime14 is offline   Profile for Karawekhime14 Add Karawekhime14 to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

@karawekhime...

I recognize the figure on the left, but I can't for the life of me put a name to her....

04.22.2010, 07:59 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Nausicaa_Cat Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I quite liked the pink actually thought it was rather sweet!

Same for the dark red.

Though I hate to buck the trend and say personally i'm not that big a fan of the picture. The clothes and pose is cute, but i'm not a huge fan of the hair/face. Bit sickly sweet.

04.22.2010, 11:44 AM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I got the hair outline, but I really have no idea how to do aurburn, which really requires gradient to not make it look outright red or brown.

That, and I need to put back the outlines of the headgear.

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

04.22.2010, 12:23 PM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Registration Date: 08.12.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I just realized how tiny she is. The dress makes her look like a normal size but really...

04.22.2010, 12:28 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

It's a big rabbit.

04.23.2010, 05:12 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
arren18
Administrator

A Ghibli-related image:

04.27.2010, 06:38 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

That's a pretty good attempt. Weird proportions, but pretty good nonetheless.

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:

04.28.2010, 11:55 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
arren18
Administrator

I hadn't noticed it until you mentioned it, but yeah, her torso is too long, or her limbs too short.

04.28.2010, 02:49 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Referring more to Moro's steroid-pumped head, but yes, San is rather off too. In fact, she looks more like a bishounen IMO. Or a schoolgirl. The latter was my first impression, anyway.

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:

04.29.2010, 11:07 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
Karawekhime14
Calcifer

Registration Date: 04.02.10
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Karawekhime14 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

@ Husky

Umm, if you mean in my signature thats Osaka (Azumanga Daioh)

My avatar is Makoto from The girl who leapt through time, hope I answered your question

05.17.2010, 12:43 AM Karawekhime14 is offline   Profile for Karawekhime14 Add Karawekhime14 to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

quote:
Originally posted by Karawekhime14
@ Husky

Umm, if you mean in my signature thats Osaka (Azumanga Daioh)

My avatar is Makoto from The girl who leapt through time, hope I answered your question

Ah yes, the girl from the south... that was a fun series... I'll have to watch it again sometime soon...

05.17.2010, 08:57 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
[  «    ...  41  42  43  44  45  46  47  48  49  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks