QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Girls!!
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Anime in General » Girls!! » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    ...  34  35  36  37  38  39  40  41  42  ...    »  ]
oldwrench
Warawara

Registration Date: 02.23.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by oldwrench Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

It's so hard to tell......... that came from a file of shojo picts, Hmmmm, I'd better move that one.

I guess I could have used

or, from Kiddy Grade

Still like the cute girl picts, nice ones Saddletank.

06.04.2009, 06:34 PM oldwrench is offline   Profile for oldwrench Add oldwrench to your buddy list YIM Screenname: oldwrench2000
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Registration Date: 08.12.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Omg kitty! You're my new hero for that picture. ^_^

06.04.2009, 11:43 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
oldwrench
Warawara

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by oldwrench Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I like kitties

06.05.2009, 08:05 AM oldwrench is offline   Profile for oldwrench Add oldwrench to your buddy list YIM Screenname: oldwrench2000
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Aw, I just found some really nice pics! This artist is really good... they're called lunaticjoker on DeviantART, if you wanna see their gallery...

My Anime List

06.05.2009, 12:33 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Nausicaa_Cat Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Ahhh wow I really like those Kaz! Espescially the black haired and blonde one

06.05.2009, 06:04 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Registration Date: 08.12.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Nice, Kaz. They make me want to buy boots for some reason. xP

I like the polka dots!

06.05.2009, 06:21 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
oldwrench
Warawara

Very excellent find Kaze, thanks.

Don't know what the cards are from, but they're so cute.

Just something I like about young angels

Post last edited by oldwrench on 06.05.2009, 11:28 PM.

06.05.2009, 10:59 PM oldwrench is offline   Profile for oldwrench Add oldwrench to your buddy list YIM Screenname: oldwrench2000
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

@Kaz: Seems to me your fourth girl is suffering fom footwear mismatch IMO. I mean, cowboy boots with plaid shorts?

I could fall for the second, though

@oldwrench: I thought they were tarot cards, but they're not, are they? They got weird names though. In the order of posting: Saura, Anaahitaa, Zam, Fushasura, Uof Manaf, Lapisuvana.

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

06.06.2009, 01:18 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
Yay! Kiki
Baron

Registration Date: 04.06.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Yay! Kiki Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

@Kaz
Oh, I love the second one! She's adorable. And I want her coat. And her shoes, lol.

06.06.2009, 02:33 AM Yay! Kiki is offline   Profile for Yay! Kiki Add Yay! Kiki to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Call me slow but how do I search on Deviant Art for an artists name? If I search for 'lunatic joker' I just get a load of Batman fan art and 'lunaticjoker' brings up no hits at all.

I don't have an account there - maybe that is significant.

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

Post last edited by Saddletank on 06.06.2009, 04:22 AM.

06.06.2009, 04:20 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hm. Well... here's a link to the gallery: http://lunaticjoker.deviantart.com/gallery/

When I typed "lunaticjoker deviantart" into google the first three results were pieces of artwork by that artist. You can navigate to their gallery from the little buttons to the left of the picture. I'm pretty sure you don't need an account.

My Anime List

06.06.2009, 06:30 AM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Thanks. Sure likes boots doesn't he?

Unfortunately I don't, some of his artwork, while technically excellent, does nothing for me because of the footwear. Call me odd but, meh, there you go.

But some other stuff on the earlier pages is great. He does good skies and lighting effects.

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

Post last edited by Saddletank on 06.06.2009, 08:56 AM.

06.06.2009, 08:48 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Heh, I can understand it perhaps would appeal more to girls. If I remember rightly those pictures I posted were drawn with the emphasis being on the clothes; they had some connection with an actual fashion show. I just thought, attire aside, the girls were really cute too. ^^' I haven't had a really good look through all his work, but he seems to have done some really sweet couple drawings as well

My Anime List

06.06.2009, 09:50 AM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
oldwrench
Warawara

Boots and miniskirts were big when I was in high school. I still like seeing a girl in boots.

still looking for cute images

06.06.2009, 02:06 PM oldwrench is offline   Profile for oldwrench Add oldwrench to your buddy list YIM Screenname: oldwrench2000
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

That girl with the long, dark hair is quite beautiful.

My Anime List

06.06.2009, 02:12 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
Yay! Kiki
Baron

Registration Date: 04.06.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Yay! Kiki Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

You can also find people on deviantart by typing in their name and then .deviantart.com . It takes you straight to their gallery, if it exists. XD Like lunaticjoker.deviantart.com... works for anybody. XD Although that took me forever to figure out.

@oldwrench
Aww, those are really cute! And yeah, the second to last one is very pretty. Lovely lovely artwork.

06.07.2009, 04:19 AM Yay! Kiki is offline   Profile for Yay! Kiki Add Yay! Kiki to your buddy list
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I like this one by him/her:

Too bad she doesn't look too happy, does she? I'll be glad to keep her company

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

06.07.2009, 06:02 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
Maho_Fushida
Baron

Registration Date: 09.11.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Maho_Fushida Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

That is an unusual colour for a young woman's Yukata. Maidens wear summery colours often with floral designs so a dark blue looks strange.

06.07.2009, 10:12 AM Maho_Fushida is offline   Profile for Maho_Fushida Add Maho_Fushida to your buddy list
Mush
Baron

Registration Date: 07.30.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Mush Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Today I met a girl who looks just like that, actually.

(Except happy).

06.09.2009, 01:27 AM Mush is offline   Profile for Mush Add Mush to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

In the mirror?

06.09.2009, 08:48 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
[  «    ...  34  35  36  37  38  39  40  41  42  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks