QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Ghibli AMVs
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Ghibli Discussions » Ghibli AMVs » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Baron

Registration Date: 08.15.07
  Ghibli AMVsPost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by ={HSA}= MORO Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

alright, sorry if theres a thread like this b4 somewhere, but that damn search thing doesnt work so well.

anyway...

heres 2 AMVs i made a few months ago, to PM and SA, there under the user name DIESELF0X, which is an old one of mine, i didn't steal them, if anyones wondering.

Spirited Away Tribute

Princess Mononoke Tribute

sorry there alittle rough, but i kinda suck with Windows Movie Maker.

i have 2 more in progress (sorta) anyway ill post when there done, if ever.

11.08.2007, 09:10 PM ={HSA}= MORO is offline   Profile for ={HSA}= MORO Add ={HSA}= MORO to your buddy list Send an Email to ={HSA}= MORO
WingedBandit
Tanuki

Registration Date: 10.13.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by WingedBandit Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I don't know the songs and that always makes it a little difficult to watch an AMV that you don't know the music to.

The one thing I did notice was that you have a great skill at picking the best scenes. I think you had a least some part of all my favorite Mononoke moments. So that made it enjoyable.

Be patient with Windows Movie Maker. It's a troublesome program, but you can actually get some decent things out of it. It just takes time... lots of time. Especially since WMM tends to freeze up a lot. Best wishes to you and I hope to see more from you soon.

11.09.2007, 07:16 AM WingedBandit is offline   Profile for WingedBandit Add WingedBandit to your buddy list
seriousx9
Kodama

Registration Date: 08.22.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by seriousx9 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I really liked the scenes you chose, they're definetly the best scenes from the movies.
The only thing I didn't like was the choice of music. For example, in the mononoke amv, the song really seemed out of place especially during the action scenes. I personally would have used something more powerful like symphonic-metal or anything that switches between hard and soft. but that's just me and my metalhead mentality, otherwise, I really liked them. great job!

PS: check out my Mononoke AMV:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=m9xgwjnH6g8

11.10.2007, 07:08 PM seriousx9 is offline   Profile for seriousx9 Add seriousx9 to your buddy list
={HSA}= MORO
Baron

Registration Date: 08.15.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by ={HSA}= MORO Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

k thanks. the onlyreason why i made them / used those songs is one weekend i was away on a 'road trip' if you will, and had my laptop, but no internet, and a very limited amount of songs. those two stuck out the most, so i used them. But now i have 2 more in the works (sorta) and the tracks are Dreamer - Ozzy Osborn for a Nausicaa Tribute and Seaside - The Kooks, for a mix mash tribute thing.

and yeah, ill check oot yours now seriousx9

Post last edited by ={HSA}= MORO on 11.11.2007, 12:40 AM.

11.11.2007, 12:39 AM ={HSA}= MORO is offline   Profile for ={HSA}= MORO Add ={HSA}= MORO to your buddy list Send an Email to ={HSA}= MORO
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

This one has won some awards, so I understand:

Chronicles of Ghibli

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

04.19.2008, 03:20 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

@Saddles...

Is it for real, is there a planned new film or was this just a trailer made for the purpose of being a trailer? Dang, its got me hoping...

04.19.2008, 01:18 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks