QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - online ghibli page problem..?
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Site Related » Suggestions & Bug Reports » online ghibli page problem..? » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Totoro

Registration Date: 08.28.07
  online ghibli page problem..?Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by T.C. Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Only just now ive found can only get into the site by searching a specific tavern adress, if i type 'Onlineghibli.com' i get a page titled 'Index of /'. the page appears to contain a list of the data and images that make up the actual ghibli page with files named after all the ghibli movies.
Is this only happening to me? is it only recent or has something like this happened before??

01.04.2008, 03:16 AM T.C. is offline   Profile for T.C. Add T.C. to your buddy list
harmony-of-mar
Baron

Registration Date: 09.11.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by harmony-of-mar Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

yeah,whats going on?
someone should contact someone.

http://harmony-of-mar.deviantart.com/

01.04.2008, 04:20 AM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Registration Date: 08.12.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Yes, the same thing happened to me today. I just clicked on the folder for the Tavern though to get here...Weird.

01.04.2008, 07:02 AM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hmmm, I've not had that problem. Maybe it's because I go straight to the forum?

01.04.2008, 07:17 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by arren18
Hmmm, I've not had that problem. Maybe it's because I go straight to the forum?

That's right 'cause I do the same thing. It's only the onlineghibli home page that's messed up, nothing else.

01.04.2008, 07:48 AM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
paperbullet
Kodama

Registration Date: 11.16.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by paperbullet Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I'm afraid that's my fault. I work on the site, and I was attempting to add a page for Ponyo, but I accidentally deleted some important information . It only affected the home page, mercifully, but I don't know how to fix it since it's a deleted file and not a misplaced one. I've contacted the guy who's in charge and I'm hoping that he can fix it. Sorry about this.

Post last edited by paperbullet on 01.04.2008, 04:55 PM.

01.04.2008, 04:53 PM paperbullet is offline   Profile for paperbullet Add paperbullet to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Glad that's cleared up, only please don't go modifying the forum pages - delete some of that and you won't be well liked

01.04.2008, 05:00 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
UO
(/`A')/

Registration Date: 03.03.02
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by UO Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by paperbullet
I'm afraid that's my fault. I work on the site, and I was attempting to add a page for Ponyo, but I accidentally deleted some important information . It only affected the home page, mercifully, but I don't know how to fix it since it's a deleted file and not a misplaced one. I've contacted the guy who's in charge and I'm hoping that he can fix it. Sorry about this.

ugh D:
email me first before adding new sections

01.04.2008, 10:45 PM UO is offline   Profile for UO Add UO to your buddy list Send an Email to UO Homepage of UO
harmony-of-mar
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by harmony-of-mar Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

dude, awsm avatar.

http://harmony-of-mar.deviantart.com/

01.05.2008, 01:06 AM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Am I the only one who's getting a completely blank page when I click on onlineghibli.com?

01.06.2008, 07:06 AM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

No. Perhaps it's been snowing heavily on the server?

01.06.2008, 07:09 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

lol.

Hm. Well, that's strange. Whoah that better not happen anywhere else. If my Tsubasa Chronicles page went blank... *shudders*

My Anime List

01.06.2008, 07:15 AM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Registration Date: 08.12.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

How strange. It's completely blank for me too...and the other pages too, not just the main page.

01.06.2008, 07:17 AM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
Maho_Fushida
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Maho_Fushida Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Oh dear. Me too. I hope Mr Paperbullet hasn't been working again

PLEASE don't do any work on the forums Mr Bullet!

01.06.2008, 07:19 AM Maho_Fushida is offline   Profile for Maho_Fushida Add Maho_Fushida to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I had a look earlier and it was blank for me too. Maybe it's just like that while UO fixes it?

01.06.2008, 08:02 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
paperbullet
Kodama

Registration Date: 11.16.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by paperbullet Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Yes, that was also my fault. I'm cursed for sure. But now, after some discussion, I've figured out my problem and I don't think I'll be making any more mistakes. And you can feel safe about your data, because I couldn't mess that up unless I was actively trying to.

Really, people, I don't do this often. I've worked on the site for a while now, and these are the first few times it's happened, and it's probably due to the fact I'm attempting to learn a little on my own. Anyway, the site for Ponyo on a Cliff is active and will be expanded, so be sure to check that out.

Post last edited by paperbullet on 01.06.2008, 07:14 PM.

01.06.2008, 06:37 PM paperbullet is offline   Profile for paperbullet Add paperbullet to your buddy list
T.C.
Totoro

Registration Date: 08.28.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by T.C. Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

thanks very much. I dont often actually look at the onlineghibli page except for updates but i thought i should check wether something had gone wrong for everyone else anyway.

01.07.2008, 10:54 PM T.C. is offline   Profile for T.C. Add T.C. to your buddy list
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks