QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Profil von Mushka
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Site Related » Suggestions & Bug Reports » Profil von Mushka » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  1  2    »  ]
Mush
Baron

Registration Date: 07.30.07
  Profil von MushkaPost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Mush Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Just an observation... the profile information page title appears to be in German...

01.04.2008, 05:57 AM Mush is offline   Profile for Mush Add Mush to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I noticed that when I first joined... I never thought to ask about it though.

01.04.2008, 06:25 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Yeah same here. I presumed it was intentional. A gimmick of some kind.

01.04.2008, 06:57 AM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Registration Date: 08.12.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hm, mine's in English...and so are all yours' when I looked.

01.04.2008, 07:00 AM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Really? Wow, I thought everybody had the same...

01.04.2008, 07:01 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Orphic Okapi
Baron

Registration Date: 04.08.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Orphic Okapi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hmmm . . . Mine appears to be in English.

01.04.2008, 09:24 AM Orphic Okapi is offline   Profile for Orphic Okapi Add Orphic Okapi to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

It's German? ._. Odd, I thought it was English.. *looks* Nope, it's German. Then again, because my mom and aunts and such speak in German..

01.04.2008, 09:45 AM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Maho_Fushida
Baron

Registration Date: 09.11.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Maho_Fushida Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Perhaps Roarkiller is checking his toolbag of forum switches and pressed the wrong one?

Mine's in English.

01.04.2008, 09:53 AM Maho_Fushida is offline   Profile for Maho_Fushida Add Maho_Fushida to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

It's always been German for me...

01.04.2008, 10:10 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Theowne
Baron

Registration Date: 02.11.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Theowne Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

In english for me too....

quote:
Perhaps Roarkiller is checking his toolbag of forum switches and pressed the wrong one?

Can't be, since arren18 said it's been like that since he joined.

01.04.2008, 12:17 PM Theowne is offline   Profile for Theowne Add Theowne to your buddy list Send an Email to Theowne
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Occasionally when I do posts the "post a response" page has some German instructions.

This one has now "kein Icon" for example. Rest of it is in English.

01.05.2008, 05:14 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Yeah i noticed the "kein Icon" thing.

Well... to quote Hatsuharu, this whole thing is "A mystery..."

01.05.2008, 09:31 AM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Registration Date: 08.16.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Miyrru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

what I am wondering is, where is UO? I'm sure he has to know what is going on.

Click for Gallery^^
The truth had to be seen. Anything else was a story, entertaining but more embroidered fib then crude, shapeless fact. ~Dave Eggers

01.05.2008, 12:37 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Look, people, does anyone here actually consider this a problem?

01.05.2008, 01:16 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Not for us veterans, but new users might be a bit confused and if its a bug it may hint at bigger problems so UO should be made aware of it.

Which we've done...

01.05.2008, 01:17 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Chihiros-Dream-Boy
Totoro

Registration Date: 08.29.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Chihiros-Dream-Boy Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Saddletank
Not for us veterans, but new users might be a bit confused and if its a bug it may hint at bigger problems so UO should be made aware of it.

Which we've done...

So in effect we've said "Oi you!" to UO.

"It's the way I tell 'em"

01.05.2008, 07:59 PM Chihiros-Dream-Boy is offline   Profile for Chihiros-Dream-Boy Add Chihiros-Dream-Boy to your buddy list
UO
(/`A')/

Registration Date: 03.03.02
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by UO Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

lol, BurningBoard is made by germans, so i guess they missed a few phrases here and there when releasing a NA version. all the script comments are in german :[ gives me hard time customizing the forum

01.05.2008, 10:47 PM UO is offline   Profile for UO Add UO to your buddy list Send an Email to UO Homepage of UO
Farren
Baron

Registration Date: 07.18.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Farren Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

hmm i think mine was engling but i think i've seen some germin about

03.03.2008, 08:49 PM Farren is offline   Profile for Farren Add Farren to your buddy list
Loscil
Baron

Registration Date: 08.06.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Loscil Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by UO
lol, BurningBoard is made by germans, so i guess they missed a few phrases here and there when releasing a NA version. all the script comments are in german :[ gives me hard time customizing the forum

if you do need help with the meaning of anything...
PM me, i can help... being german and all.

03.04.2008, 07:03 PM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
TubbieToeter
Kodama

Registration Date: 03.11.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by TubbieToeter Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I can also help, being German and able to program PHP and all ... ;o)

03.13.2008, 03:49 PM TubbieToeter is offline   Profile for TubbieToeter Add TubbieToeter to your buddy list Homepage of TubbieToeter
[  1  2    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks