QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Unable To Post Or Edit In 'Anime Lookalikes' Thread
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Site Related » Suggestions & Bug Reports » Unable To Post Or Edit In 'Anime Lookalikes' Thread » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Unable To Post Or Edit In 'Anime Lookalikes' ThreadPost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I've tried different ways of doing it, but the Tavern is refusing to let me put a new post in that thread or edit my most recent one. It tells me I haven't filled out all the fields correctly. No idea why it's happening, it hasn't occurred in any other threads.

My Anime List

04.02.2008, 11:40 AM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
Maho_Fushida
Baron

Registration Date: 09.11.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Maho_Fushida Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

How many images are you trying to attach? I discovered the maximum in one post it allows is five.

04.02.2008, 04:28 PM Maho_Fushida is offline   Profile for Maho_Fushida Add Maho_Fushida to your buddy list
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Registration Date: 08.16.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Miyrru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

i wonder if that limit is new, because in old sig comps i used to post more than 5 images all the time, and I had no problems. I wonder why that is?

Click for Gallery^^
The truth had to be seen. Anything else was a story, entertaining but more embroidered fib then crude, shapeless fact. ~Dave Eggers

04.02.2008, 04:52 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

The other thing it might be is an incorrect [img] tag. Try removing all but one of your attached images and previewing it, then it if works, add another and preview that. That way you'll find the culprit, if there is one.

If it crashes on the last one but you can't see anything wrong with it just use that one. If it works then it has to be the number of attachments thing.

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

04.02.2008, 05:03 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
UO
(/`A')/

Registration Date: 03.03.02
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by UO Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

that does sounds like a image problem and yea max # is 5.

04.02.2008, 05:39 PM UO is offline   Profile for UO Add UO to your buddy list Send an Email to UO Homepage of UO
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Um... OK, I was trying to post two images, and they both showed up in the preview. Although... one thing, one was a jpg and one was a bmp. Could that cause problems?

My Anime List

04.02.2008, 06:14 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks