QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - fave anime character of all time
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Anime in General » fave anime character of all time » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    1  2  3  4    »  ]
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by harmony-of-mar
THANKYOU!
god,i was really worried for a second...

"Don't be brainwashed!!" YOU haven't read the manga yet, once you have, you'll see!!

NC, you seem to have forgotten about Mayu-chan. And what Shigure did to her. What do you say to that?

01.02.2008, 08:39 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Nausicaa_Cat Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I say that Shigure is only mortal and has his faults ;] But he is still over all perfect in my mind!

01.02.2008, 08:45 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Pf, whateva. Yuki's perfect in my mind.

That's enough "debating" for me tonight. Can't remember what country you're in but here in the UK it's nearly 1AM. So I'm tired. Lets argue again sometime.

01.02.2008, 08:50 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Oh, I understand Shigure's ways. ^^ He's not a bad person. It's understandable why he's like that. Just make my friend stop writing yaoi fan fics about him.. @.@ And Yuki..

Fai D. Flowright is my fave anime character. I mean, been obsessed with his character since last year sometime. :3 I love him completely, and the dark side of him as well.

01.02.2008, 10:08 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Nausicaa_Cat Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Kazegami
Pf, whateva. Yuki's perfect in my mind.

That's enough "debating" for me tonight. Can't remember what country you're in but here in the UK it's nearly 1AM. So I'm tired. Lets argue again sometime.

Ha its funny you say that because im in UK too and it was 1AM for me and i was just like: Ok! Im going to bed where i will continue to fume over the slanderings of Shigure in my mind!

Haha i do like arguing with you kaze your so stubborn like me

01.03.2008, 08:44 AM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

(Non-Ghibli) favourites come and go somewhat but they never seem to topple the top three:

Ayanami Rei
Kazami Mizuho
Katsuragi Misato

I'm quite fond of Haruhi right now just because she's in a great series and I love who she is, but I've decided I'm not a fan of the art style used in the girls' eyes in that series. And they are just a tiny bit too far apart. She looks like a frog some days.

Those three are closely followed by:

Izawa Maho (from Kare Kano)
Minami Maho (from Beck) - I seem to be a sucker for girls with that name... especially feisty, intelligent, playful ones.
Lain

I do tend to go for personality first, no really! And looks after that.

And just to stir the pot a little between me, Kaz and NC - this thread is about anime characters, so those FB ones that develop fully in the manga you can't count! Losers! Mwahahahahaha...!

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

01.03.2008, 09:09 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

quote:
Originally posted by Saddletank
And just to stir the pot a little between me, Kaz and NC - this thread is about anime characters, so those FB ones that develop fully in the manga you can't count! Losers! Mwahahahahaha...!

Well actually that doesn't make a lot of difference. It just means that both characters we were talking about are a little diluted. And quit spoilin' our fun lol!

01.03.2008, 09:31 AM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
Maho_Fushida
Baron

Registration Date: 09.11.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Maho_Fushida Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Don't listen to him, Kaz, he's just sour because he makes Shigure look normal.

01.03.2008, 09:33 AM Maho_Fushida is offline   Profile for Maho_Fushida Add Maho_Fushida to your buddy list
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

quote:
Originally posted by Maho_Fushida
Don't listen to him, Kaz, he's just sour because he makes Shigure look normal.

ROFL! *wipes away tear* Heheh. Yeah.

01.03.2008, 09:37 AM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
Maho_Fushida
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Maho_Fushida Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hee hee, wait till he posts later. We'll get some load of "I'm a responsible adult and not at all perverted" stuff chucked at us.

Actually I quite like SHigure, he's odd but sweet with it, very kind. I've not read the manga.

I don't think I have a favourite character.

Ashitaka is awesome, such a strong person, so committed.
I like Sheeta and Kiki, both tough resourceful girls.
Seiji from Whisper is rather special, I like his shy cuteness, plus he'll be a great violinist when he's older and if I knew him I could live in Italy with him which would be lovely. Mainly due to the wine, sun and pannecotta.
I like the Baron, he's romantic and honourable. But I think those whiskers would tickle.
Kaji from Evangelion is hawt. Long hair/pony tail, cool dress sense and stubble... hmmm... Ah, it's okay I have one of those at home.

But no, no overall fave I have to say!

01.03.2008, 09:56 AM Maho_Fushida is offline   Profile for Maho_Fushida Add Maho_Fushida to your buddy list
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Another Shigure (sort of) supporter! And saddle dont go spoiling our fun as kaze said Were allowed to have pointless arguments if we like (pointless because neither of us are probably going to cave in to the others opinion).

01.03.2008, 10:00 AM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
Maho_Fushida
Baron

I think Saddles is the King of pointless arguments isn't he?

Ah, ha oops I'm so dead, my RPG character might suddenly get a nasty boil or something!

I love you really!

01.03.2008, 10:13 AM Maho_Fushida is offline   Profile for Maho_Fushida Add Maho_Fushida to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Maho_Fushida I love you really!
You don't get away with it that easily my girl!

*thinks up interesting places to give Maho a boil*

Hmmm... yes, I could make your life very uncomforatble...

I actually feel proud to be equated to Shigure, I think he's pretty cool, easily my favourite FB character.

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

01.03.2008, 12:40 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

quote:
Originally posted by Saddletank
I actually feel proud to be equated to Shigure, I think he's pretty cool, easily my favourite FB character.

Oh god, Maho thinks up a brilliant, calculated insult, and he takes it as a compliment. Such a waste!

01.03.2008, 01:19 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hunh, for some reason I have that chocolate bar thing with Kureno from the Furuba manga, if Haruko-chan can remember the phrase. ^^' (oh yeah, Haruko, you could say me and my friend were sorta stalking you before.. ._. Nothing more. XD)

Fai, personality=loves! Looks= Never liked blondes much, but hot! And he's super hot in a trench coat! >.< Or do I just have an obsession with trench coats? o_O
Harima Kenji from School Rumble. He's so cute. ^^ I like how stupid he seems, it's just wonderful. ^^
Tamaki Suou.. Especially a certain scene in the manga. XD
Hunny: Ne, Tama-kun, what's wrong?
Tamaki: It'd nothing to be concerned about. I just found I'm a perverted father. ;_;
Twins: You finally realized it, eh? T_T
Tamaki: O_O
His personality is cute. ^^ I like idiotic seeming characters, or ones with childish antics but are very mature.

01.03.2008, 03:21 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
harmony-of-mar
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by harmony-of-mar Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

fai the magician from tsubasa chronicles.
i totally love him!
hes funny,nice and optimistic.

http://harmony-of-mar.deviantart.com/

01.04.2008, 04:03 AM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Registration Date: 08.12.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:

Really? Why? I agree with Kaz on this one...he's just a little too creepy for my taste.

01.04.2008, 07:05 AM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

quote:
i totally love him!

Whoah I just looked him up on google images and i was like "ZOMG HE'S SO CUTE!!" I think I might watch Tsubasa sometime.

01.04.2008, 07:46 AM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

quote:
i totally love him!

MINE!!!

I have a new one. Nozomu, Mr.Despair. Damn, I love him! ^^ He's all suicidal and crazy, he's a glasses characters, and is the teacher of the weirdest class ever. Not to mention those oriental clothes are so cute on him.. :3 I liked what he looked like when two of his students, one with glasses the other has an obsession with animal tails. One started talking about how she wanted to pull his tail and he's like "AHHHHHHHH!! PERVERT!! @.@" Runs out screaming through the streets to escape her and it was his belt or something I believe, or she stuck a cat tail on him, and the other stops him and puts kitty ears on him. So cute. ^^ But then he went screaming again..

01.04.2008, 09:50 AM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Sawachika Eri is officially the first blonde I like from an anime series. Yay school rumble.

Who knows, she'll probably overtake Yakumo soon enough, it's a close enough fight already.

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

01.04.2008, 11:55 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
[  «    1  2  3  4    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks