QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - How come no-one comes here much?
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern - Site Related Suggestions & Bug Reports How come no-one comes here much? Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  1  2    »  ]
E-Master
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 08.10.04
  How come no-one comes here much?Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by E-Master Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

If this place is always deserted, I might as well just find another studio Gubili Forum to join.

09.06.2004, 12:47 PM E-Master is offline   Profile for E-Master Add E-Master to your buddy list Homepage of E-Master AIM Screenname: emasterslake
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by E-Master
If this place is always deserted, I might as well just find another studio Gubili Forum to join.

Because we dont have many active members. And then many ppl have the mentality like, well, like u. Juz desert the board.

This isnt exactly the most famous ghibli site anyhow. Plus, there aint that many ghibli fans, and even fewer who have actualy heard of this place.

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

09.10.2004, 07:14 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
UO
(/`A')/

Registration Date: 03.03.02
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by UO Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

im hella busy lately and have not updated and promoted this site in any way

if anyone wants to help me with news updates / adding new sections / motivating this sad place ... i would verrrry much appreciate it!!

benefits of helping:
@onlineghibli.com email
free webspace with subdomain i.e. john.epistream.com

not much i can offer but it's something

09.13.2004, 11:29 PM UO is offline   Profile for UO Add UO to your buddy list Send an Email to UO Homepage of UO
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Yeah well, lots of ppl would love to help, but the problem is we all have our own personal busy lives (especially me and those working).

Anyway, i think its already fair enough to simply ask anyone who wants to contribute anything to juz send it to u to do the update.

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:

09.16.2004, 07:04 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
E-Master
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 08.10.04
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by E-Master Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I join an Active Anime Board with dozens of Studio Ghibli fans. And I'm meeting more Miyazaki Fans. It's more active here. i'll still come only just view the news on the main page, but i won't expect anything big on the board,

Ta Ta!

09.16.2004, 08:11 PM E-Master is offline   Profile for E-Master Add E-Master to your buddy list Homepage of E-Master AIM Screenname: emasterslake
JP
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 12.29.04
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by JP Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Well, im new to the site, but I intend to post a lot

12.29.2004, 10:13 AM JP is offline   Profile for JP Add JP to your buddy list Add JP to your contact list
OYM Angel
Tanuki

Registration Date: 05.12.05
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by OYM Angel Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I HATE coming here and being the only one here!(flaps wings angrily). I get lonely!

This is a cool website, so I intend to stay.

05.18.2005, 01:26 PM OYM Angel is offline   Profile for OYM Angel Add OYM Angel to your buddy list
Neko Danshaku =^^=
Calcifer

Registration Date: 04.21.05
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Neko Danshaku =^^= Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
This is a cool website, so I intend to stay. (OYM Angel)
Totally agree with OYM Angel! This is the most active Ghibli forum I ever know!

05.19.2005, 01:58 AM Neko Danshaku =^^= is offline   Profile for Neko Danshaku =^^= Add Neko Danshaku =^^= to your buddy list
Jiji
Oldie newbie

Registration Date: 01.15.05
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Jiji Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by OYM Angel
I HATE coming here and being the only one here!(flaps wings angrily). I get lonely!

This is a cool website, so I intend to stay.

quote:
Originally posted by Neko Danshaku =^^=
This is a cool website, so I intend to stay. (OYM Angel)
Totally agree with OYM Angel! This is the most active Ghibli forum I ever know!

Thank you very very much! (^____^). Your support is highly appreciated!

05.19.2005, 02:28 AM Jiji is offline   Profile for Jiji Add Jiji to your buddy list Send an Email to Jiji Homepage of Jiji
Neko Danshaku =^^=
Calcifer

Registration Date: 04.21.05
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Neko Danshaku =^^= Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

You're welcome !!

05.19.2005, 02:54 PM Neko Danshaku =^^= is offline   Profile for Neko Danshaku =^^= Add Neko Danshaku =^^= to your buddy list
OYM Angel
Tanuki

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by OYM Angel Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Neko Danshaku =^^=
You're welcome !!

Ditto, man! I have no idea where the Active Anime Board thing is, but this is just as good. Now if only Nausicaa.net had forums...

05.19.2005, 06:41 PM OYM Angel is offline   Profile for OYM Angel Add OYM Angel to your buddy list
OYM Angel
Tanuki

Oh, by the way....
In OYM, the cop with glasses is (probably) Chage. In the scene where he's at his desk working on that electronic thing, there's a little mug with "CHAGE" on it in red letters.

05.22.2005, 11:46 PM OYM Angel is offline   Profile for OYM Angel Add OYM Angel to your buddy list
Jiji
Oldie newbie

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Jiji Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Oh, by the way....
In OYM, the cop with glasses is (probably) Chage. In the scene where he's at his desk working on that electronic thing, there's a little mug with "CHAGE" on it in red letters.

Thanks . Since UO is away, I am afraid I have to change it myself. I have also changed the other two character images. Hope they don't look bad.

05.24.2005, 05:38 PM Jiji is offline   Profile for Jiji Add Jiji to your buddy list Send an Email to Jiji Homepage of Jiji
OYM Angel
Tanuki

The character pics look fine to me...

I think you can find pictures of Chage and Aska on the web. That helps. Chage looks just like he does in the video (except he wears a big cowboy hat)

05.24.2005, 07:20 PM OYM Angel is offline   Profile for OYM Angel Add OYM Angel to your buddy list
Jiji
Oldie newbie

quote:
The character pics look fine to me...

I think you can find pictures of Chage and Aska on the web. That helps. Chage looks just like he does in the video (except he wears a big cowboy hat)

Just found one. They look definitely cooler under the hands of Miyazaki.

05.24.2005, 07:50 PM Jiji is offline   Profile for Jiji Add Jiji to your buddy list Send an Email to Jiji Homepage of Jiji
OYM Angel
Tanuki

Yeah, and they look younger too.

05.24.2005, 11:38 PM OYM Angel is offline   Profile for OYM Angel Add OYM Angel to your buddy list
E_Hakki
Ohmu

Registration Date: 12.29.05
  I don't know eitherPost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by E_Hakki Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

"How come no-one comes here much? ?"

This forum currently has 2079 -and that figure grows almost everyday.

Now from that alone, you would expect at least 10% to be active members. Yet, less than 1% of that figure (i.e. 20 people) post regularly.

If this forum offered some kind of leeching incentive to join then I could understand this disproportionate ratio, but it doesn't!

To download any files or read what people link here, membership is not required, so why do sooo many people join and never say a word?

http://rapidshare.com/files/119113404/My..._Comic.rar.html
Imouto He Scans -
http://rapidshare.com/files/120625788/Imouto_He.rar.html
Le Roi Et L'Oiseau English Subs -
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=J732GAHR
Original Mononoke Story in English -
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=K8A2YGU6

02.25.2006, 05:02 PM E_Hakki is offline   Profile for E_Hakki Add E_Hakki to your buddy list
UO
(/`A')/

Registration Date: 03.03.02
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by UO Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by E_Hakki
If this forum offered some kind of leeching incentive to join then I could understand this disproportionate ratio, but it doesn't!

To download any files or read what people link here, membership is not required, so why do sooo many people join and never say a word?

lool
actually, there are 2 files that dooes require membership to download - on your mark and innocence trailer
I did that not to increase th number of members, but to lower the bandwidth usage, cuz i know some people will be too lazy to download if they have to register (o geeez takes a WHOLE 15 secs!) lol

03.01.2006, 02:01 PM UO is offline   Profile for UO Add UO to your buddy list Send an Email to UO Homepage of UO
E_Hakki
Ohmu

Registration Date: 12.29.05
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by E_Hakki Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:

lool
actually, there are 2 files that dooes require membership to download - on your mark and innocence trailer
I did that not to increase th number of members, but to lower the bandwidth usage, cuz i know some people will be too lazy to download if they have to register (o geeez takes a WHOLE 15 secs!) lol

Haha, people sure can be leeches ^_^

http://rapidshare.com/files/119113404/My..._Comic.rar.html
Imouto He Scans -
http://rapidshare.com/files/120625788/Imouto_He.rar.html
Le Roi Et L'Oiseau English Subs -
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=J732GAHR
Original Mononoke Story in English -
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=K8A2YGU6

03.03.2006, 10:40 AM E_Hakki is offline   Profile for E_Hakki Add E_Hakki to your buddy list
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Imagine if we actually have more stuff here.

Y'know, in some sites, they have downloads available only to those who actually register AND post, with the links avilable only in the forums.

Just an idea.

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:

03.09.2006, 09:40 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
[  1  2    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks