QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Any anime/manga recommendations?
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern - Anime Anime in General Any anime/manga recommendations? Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Kodama

Registration Date: 05.23.23
Any anime/manga recommendations?Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by toriforiumu Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I like princess tutu, madoka magic, sailor moon, nana, K-on, and princess jellyfish, overall my tastes are very girly, romantic and magical girl based!! but any recommendations are good as I want to expand my taste!

09.11.2023, 10:38 PM toriforiumu is offline   Profile for toriforiumu Add toriforiumu to your buddy list AIM Screenname: miu YIM Screenname: miu
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Since you like Princess Tutu and Madoka Magica, I'd recommend Revolutionary Girl Utena and Revue Starlight if you haven't already seen them! For something more lighthearted, Gekkan Shojo Nozaki-kun might be up your street too.

09.12.2023, 12:46 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
toriforiumu
Kodama

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by toriforiumu Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I've heard of revolutionary girl utena I'll watch that sometime soon!

09.13.2023, 11:45 PM toriforiumu is offline   Profile for toriforiumu Add toriforiumu to your buddy list AIM Screenname: miu YIM Screenname: miu
arren18
Administrator

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I hope you like it!!

09.15.2023, 03:19 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
natalie321
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 10.20.23
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by natalie321 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I am obsessed with Attack on Titan. Have you watched it yet?

10.20.2023, 12:51 AM natalie321 is offline   Profile for natalie321 Add natalie321 to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I like a number of different anime, such as "Chobits"; "Azumunga Daioh"; "Clannad"; "Fruits Basket"' "To Love Ru", to name just a few that I have enjoyed...

Post last edited by husky51 on 10.20.2023, 01:54 AM.

10.20.2023, 01:51 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
toriforiumu
Kodama

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by toriforiumu Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by natalie321
I am obsessed with Attack on Titan. Have you watched it yet?

I have! I read the manga a while ago but I really loved it, I had a poster of the anime in my room a while ago lolol, I love Mikasa and Armin!

11.12.2023, 11:00 PM toriforiumu is offline   Profile for toriforiumu Add toriforiumu to your buddy list AIM Screenname: miu YIM Screenname: miu
toriforiumu
Kodama

quote:
Originally posted by husky51
I like a number of different anime, such as "Chobits"; "Azumunga Daioh"; "Clannad"; "Fruits Basket"' "To Love Ru", to name just a few that I have enjoyed...

Thank you! I want to watch Azumunga Daioh, most of my friends have already watched and recommended it to me

11.12.2023, 11:00 PM toriforiumu is offline   Profile for toriforiumu Add toriforiumu to your buddy list AIM Screenname: miu YIM Screenname: miu
arren18
Administrator

Azumanga Daioh is an old favourite of mine too. It's quite strange and often a bit slow, but it has some really memorable moments.

11.13.2023, 05:57 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by arren18
Azumanga Daioh is an old favourite of mine too. It's quite strange and often a bit slow, but it has some really memorable moments.

I agree!

11.13.2023, 02:40 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks