QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - The Time...
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Site Related » Suggestions & Bug Reports » The Time... » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  1  2  3    »  ]
Seiji
Totoro

Registration Date: 07.29.06
  The Time...Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Seiji Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I don't know if anybody cares or not, but I don't think that the forum has been adjusted to daylight savings.

11.02.2006, 08:55 PM Seiji is offline   Profile for Seiji Add Seiji to your buddy list
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Registration Date: 08.16.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Miyrru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

i kinda noticed that and though UO had it covered, though i forgot to make the change the day after when i came on here.

im sure UO just is mildly consumed by FFXI, i bet he'll fix it soon.

Click for Gallery^^
The truth had to be seen. Anything else was a story, entertaining but more embroidered fib then crude, shapeless fact. ~Dave Eggers

11.02.2006, 08:59 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Usually with forums it's automated but it never works straight away. That's only from my experience though lol

11.03.2006, 04:19 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

The time on here isn't accurate to my time, so I usually
pay no attention to that.

11.04.2006, 07:18 AM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Loscil
Baron

Registration Date: 08.06.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Loscil Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

YO!
daylight savings?

11.04.2006, 08:24 AM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Eh? What do you mean daylight savings, JRR? You
have gotta know what that is, or you'll be living in
the past, literally.

11.04.2006, 08:40 AM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Seiji
Totoro

Registration Date: 07.29.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Seiji Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Haha, that's a good pun foreignfilmfreak...At least half of the time....

11.04.2006, 03:04 PM Seiji is offline   Profile for Seiji Add Seiji to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Haha!
And here I was wondering if anyone has a weird sense of humor.
Go me. Go me!

11.04.2006, 03:56 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
yoyo
Kodama

Registration Date: 12.24.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by yoyo Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

the forum has been adjusted to daylight savings

8]
I think about …
Maybe
I don't now

12.26.2006, 06:46 PM yoyo is offline   Profile for yoyo Add yoyo to your buddy list
tamasaburo
Ohmu

Registration Date: 01.05.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by tamasaburo Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

the times on here confuse me and they are rong ao i pay no attentionm to them.

04.16.2007, 08:14 AM tamasaburo is offline   Profile for tamasaburo Add tamasaburo to your buddy list Send an Email to tamasaburo Homepage of tamasaburo
arren18
Administrator

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I ignore it too because it's a different time zone.

04.16.2007, 01:34 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Moroko
Tanuki

Registration Date: 10.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Moroko Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Anybody know which time zone that
might be? Is the time on the site right
for anybody?

quote:
Once you accept that all the matter in the universe can be compressed to the size of a push pin, it isn't hard to wear stripes with plad.
Albert Einstine

A distraction

04.22.2007, 05:07 PM Moroko is offline   Profile for Moroko Add Moroko to your buddy list
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Miyrru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Well, its right for me, it is EST eastern standard time.

Click for Gallery^^
The truth had to be seen. Anything else was a story, entertaining but more embroidered fib then crude, shapeless fact. ~Dave Eggers

04.22.2007, 05:34 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
arren18
Administrator

I knew it was EST anyway. On forums and things, it helps to know time zones.

04.23.2007, 12:00 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Amori
Kodama

Registration Date: 09.24.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Amori Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Ummm, I know this thread is pretty old, but I just joined here and I'm prowling through my profile options, trying to find an option to switch the time to my timezone and I can't find one. From this thread it sounds like no such option exists...is this true and how come? I suppose it's not that important, but I am very easily confused!

09.24.2007, 06:26 AM Amori is offline   Profile for Amori Add Amori to your buddy list Send an Email to Amori Homepage of Amori AIM Screenname: Chelzaya
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

i think it is in Eastern Standard Time, i dont think there is an option to change it, it doesnt bother me cause im in that zone, but for the people out side of it, it can screw with your sense of time a bit.

Click for Gallery^^

09.24.2007, 10:51 AM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I don't understand the time on the forum at all. It doesn't seem to be geared to my timezone that's for sure because I checked with another poster. Its almost impossible to tell what time people are posting

09.24.2007, 10:56 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Registration Date: 08.12.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

EST...that's 2 hours ahead of MST, which is where I am. So I just take away 2 hours if I want to know the time.

And Saddle, you're 7 hours ahead of me so add 5 hours to the forum time and that should give you your time.

09.24.2007, 07:23 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I did that, it still didn't make sense, it was you I was trying to work out.

Well not *you* but you know what I mean.

The forum times I see on my PC really are garbage. My PC clock is fine.

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

09.24.2007, 07:36 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Registration Date: 08.12.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hmm...oh right, I remember. Lol yes, I understand.

Just curious, what time was that last post of yours'? Forum time, I mean.

09.24.2007, 07:38 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
[  1  2  3    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks