QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Howl OST
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern - Site Related Suggestions & Bug Reports Howl OST Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Howl OSTPost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Juz so u know, thats not the OST. U cant have an OST if the movie itself isnt out yet, lol.

So yeah, change it to image album, cuz thats what it really is.

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

07.26.2004, 06:00 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
UO
(/`A')/

Registration Date: 03.03.02
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by UO Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

hmmmm but OSTs usually does come out before the actually openning of movie

not sure how early tho
i'll check what excactly that discography is when i get home

07.26.2004, 02:38 PM UO is offline   Profile for UO Add UO to your buddy list Send an Email to UO Homepage of UO
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by UO
hmmmm but OSTs usually does come out before the actually openning of movie

not sure how early tho
i'll check what excactly that discography is when i get home

Dont have to. For one, the words Image Album is written on the cover, lol

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

07.28.2004, 08:59 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
dharmika
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 04.11.05
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by dharmika Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

wow! Howl's released? when? ouch...we didn't get it yet here in indonesia so....it should be this mid-year or, i don't know...even we didn't get the trailer yet....ow dear....

btw, i'm new here, greetings to u guys....

04.11.2005, 04:14 PM dharmika is offline   Profile for dharmika Add dharmika to your buddy list
Jiji
Oldie newbie

Registration Date: 01.15.05
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Jiji Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by dharmika
wow! Howl's released? when? ouch...we didn't get it yet here in indonesia so....it should be this mid-year or, i don't know...even we didn't get the trailer yet....ow dear....

btw, i'm new here, greetings to u guys....

Welcome!

I have no idea when the movie will be released in Indonesia. But Singapore has been showing it for some time. And it is not very far away from Indonesia. May be you can check if it is still being shown there.

04.12.2005, 12:36 AM Jiji is offline   Profile for Jiji Add Jiji to your buddy list Send an Email to Jiji Homepage of Jiji
dharmika
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 04.11.05
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by dharmika Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

singapore has?? wow....well, i prefer waiting for it though....like it makes me more excited seeing the movie, eh.....

04.15.2005, 06:04 PM dharmika is offline   Profile for dharmika Add dharmika to your buddy list
OYM Angel
Tanuki

Registration Date: 05.12.05
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by OYM Angel Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Speaking of the OST, does anyone know when (and if) the soundtrack will be released in America?

07.28.2005, 07:43 PM OYM Angel is offline   Profile for OYM Angel Add OYM Angel to your buddy list
SpiritedSen
Totoro

Registration Date: 05.10.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by SpiritedSen Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by OYM Angel
Speaking of the OST, does anyone know when (and if) the soundtrack will be released in America?

Dunno if this is any good to you, but there's a link that totoro35 has put in to download the soundtrack! It's on the Howl's Moving Castle OST thread in Ghibli Discussions!

06.09.2006, 07:32 PM SpiritedSen is offline   Profile for SpiritedSen Add SpiritedSen to your buddy list
Phyrra
Baron

Registration Date: 04.24.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Phyrra Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:

I went into HMV in England and asked if they knew about the OST's release. The man checked the 'HMV computer', and told me that it hadn't been released in UK. I know you wanted to know about America... but that might help anyone who lives in the UK.

Thanks to mpw3d who made ths amazing sig! The avatar was made by Sarah, from www.digik.net

06.10.2006, 01:42 AM Phyrra is offline   Profile for Phyrra Add Phyrra to your buddy list
furs
Totoro

Registration Date: 09.23.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by furs Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by SpiritedSen
quote:

Dunno if this is any good to you, but there's a link that totoro35 has put in to download the soundtrack! It's on the Howl's Moving Castle OST thread in Ghibli Discussions!

Cheerios. Will download it.

09.29.2006, 11:17 PM furs is offline   Profile for furs Add furs to your buddy list
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks