QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Can't edit my signature
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Site Related » Suggestions & Bug Reports » Can't edit my signature » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Kodama

Registration Date: 08.09.07
  Can't edit my signaturePost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Cabooseshero Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

For some reason I can't edit my signature and it's locking up all the posts I've submitted has anyone else experienced this?

09.20.2007, 01:23 AM Cabooseshero is offline   Profile for Cabooseshero Add Cabooseshero to your buddy list Send an Email to Cabooseshero AIM Screenname: MSN: Cabooseshero@cableone.net
sho
Ohmu

Registration Date: 08.15.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by sho Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

It probably has something to do with lag on your part, or something else to do with your internet.

I used to have that problem too.

The starry sky is twinkling again, this earth is exalted with tears.
The galloping time shines its light, and this world without you is my "FANTASY".

09.20.2007, 02:27 AM sho is offline   Profile for sho Add sho to your buddy list Send an Email to sho Homepage of sho
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks