QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - yo?
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Site Related » Suggestions & Bug Reports » yo? » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Tanuki

Registration Date: 02.13.04
yo?Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Siobhan Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Is there anyway to show pictures on a thread? Just curious-----Sio<><

04.05.2004, 11:55 AM Siobhan is offline   Profile for Siobhan Add Siobhan to your buddy list Send an Email to Siobhan
Unregistered User

Registration Date:
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

like this?

when you post, there's button that says "IMG"

04.06.2004, 12:54 AM  
SpiritedSen
Totoro

Registration Date: 05.10.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by SpiritedSen Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hey dude...nobody's been very helpful so far, have they? So, I hope this helps ;

To get pics on the forum, I go to http://imageshack.us/ . If you go on there, it says Upload File in the middle of the page. Press Browse and you can look for pics on your hard drive. When you've done that, click Host It!. Wait a min, and it'll bring up some URL'S, just click and copy the one for forums. Then, when writing in a thread, click on the IMG button above, and paste the URL you've just copied into the hole provided! Eh, voila!!
[IMG]http://img173.imageshack.us/img173/9946/howl69nq.jpg" border=0>[/IMG]

Anyway, that's about it!! Any worries with it, let me know...but I'm sure you'll be fine!! Take it easy dude

05.31.2006, 09:42 AM SpiritedSen is offline   Profile for SpiritedSen Add SpiritedSen to your buddy list
Cherry
Totoro

Registration Date: 08.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Cherry Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I'M HUNGRY !!! there's nothing to eat here and i'm suppose to make my own food !!

Sig made by Miyrru! <33

08.20.2006, 04:33 PM Cherry is offline   Profile for Cherry Add Cherry to your buddy list
kittycatjess
Totoro

Registration Date: 06.27.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by kittycatjess Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

bit of the subject isent it chihiro i mean this is suppost to be the help section not the random writing bit.

08.20.2006, 07:29 PM kittycatjess is offline   Profile for kittycatjess Add kittycatjess to your buddy list Send an Email to kittycatjess
Cherry
Totoro

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Cherry Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Ooh... Sorry !!!

Sig made by Miyrru! <33

08.20.2006, 10:51 PM Cherry is offline   Profile for Cherry Add Cherry to your buddy list
Cherry
Totoro

if this is the section of help, where is the section of food ??

Sig made by Miyrru! <33

08.24.2006, 06:41 PM Cherry is offline   Profile for Cherry Add Cherry to your buddy list
Cherry
Totoro

Hey kittycatjess, how am i suppose to know which thread is for what ??

Sig made by Miyrru! <33

08.24.2006, 06:44 PM Cherry is offline   Profile for Cherry Add Cherry to your buddy list
I-B4-E THUG
Baron

Registration Date: 01.03.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by I-B4-E THUG Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

by the threads name?

08.25.2006, 09:13 AM I-B4-E THUG is offline   Profile for I-B4-E THUG Add I-B4-E THUG to your buddy list
Sunchaser
Totoro

Registration Date: 02.22.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Sunchaser Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Ever heard of the "EDIT" button, chihiro? That way you dont need to post multiple posts one after another...

First signature made by kittycatjess. Thank you so much!
Second signature also made by kittycatjess...it's our joint sig!
Third signature made by mpw3d . Thank you!

08.25.2006, 12:09 PM Sunchaser is offline   Profile for Sunchaser Add Sunchaser to your buddy list Send an Email to Sunchaser
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks