QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - GHIBLI GOODIES, FIGURE...
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Ghibli Discussions » GHIBLI GOODIES, FIGURE... » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  1  2    »  ]
Tallulah
Kodama

Registration Date: 08.11.07
  GHIBLI GOODIES, FIGURE...Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Tallulah Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hello, i'm a french Ghibli fan since fifteen years.
I have a little collection of goodies, figures Ghibli. I making a diorama for my figures and a little vidéo in stop motion with my figure.
I come to you for show you my little funny vidéos, making with love, lol

My vidéos stars
Panorama Totoro
Totoro sleeping
Fly with Totoro
Totoro Jones
l'envol du dragon
montage Chateau Ambulant
Totoros vs le Coyotte
Totoro party II

If you click on the picture, you can all my collection of Ghibli's figures.

Post last edited by Tallulah on 01.04.2009, 08:19 PM.

08.11.2007, 02:43 PM Tallulah is offline   Profile for Tallulah Add Tallulah to your buddy list Send an Email to Tallulah Homepage of Tallulah
Theowne
Baron

Registration Date: 02.11.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Theowne Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Heh, fun stuff. Good work, and nteresting music choice in the last one

08.11.2007, 05:13 PM Theowne is offline   Profile for Theowne Add Theowne to your buddy list Send an Email to Theowne
Tallulah
Kodama

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Tallulah Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hello Ghibli fans
My new vidéo Totoro Party II is finish, if you want you can see it, click on the picture

08.25.2007, 12:44 PM Tallulah is offline   Profile for Tallulah Add Tallulah to your buddy list Send an Email to Tallulah Homepage of Tallulah
Tallulah
Kodama

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Tallulah Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hello Everybody ^^
I working on a new project, it's a parody of Indiana Jones with my little Totoro, click on the picture if you want to see a little teaser.

I received the Laputa DVD box collector, i take a familly picture with my new gardian Laputa on the left ^^

Have a nice day ^^

10.23.2007, 02:14 PM Tallulah is offline   Profile for Tallulah Add Tallulah to your buddy list Send an Email to Tallulah Homepage of Tallulah
Loscil
Baron

Registration Date: 08.06.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Loscil Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Im always planning to buy Ghibli figurines but I never do because theyre really expensive and Im always poor.

10.23.2007, 02:43 PM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
Farren
Baron

Registration Date: 07.18.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Farren Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

thats very creative

10.24.2007, 06:22 PM Farren is offline   Profile for Farren Add Farren to your buddy list
Tallulah
Kodama

JRR looking for Cominica Ghibli product, it's not very expensive
Thank you Farren, it's a lot of work, for the moment i have 870 pictures for the vidéo, i have a lot of work, i hope we can see the vidéo before Cristmas 8]

10.31.2007, 10:36 AM Tallulah is offline   Profile for Tallulah Add Tallulah to your buddy list Send an Email to Tallulah Homepage of Tallulah
Tallulah
Kodama

Hello everybody
I working a lot on Totoro Jones, i have 1300 pictures for the vidéo, the filming is not yet finish. If you are interested, you can see a second teaser since two days.
Follow this link.

Totoro Jones, Search of the lost Laputa pendant

Have a nice day 8]

11.06.2007, 02:21 PM Tallulah is offline   Profile for Tallulah Add Tallulah to your buddy list Send an Email to Tallulah Homepage of Tallulah
={HSA}= MORO
Baron

Registration Date: 08.15.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by ={HSA}= MORO Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

lol that was awsum
cant wait for the whole thing

11.06.2007, 04:23 PM ={HSA}= MORO is offline   Profile for ={HSA}= MORO Add ={HSA}= MORO to your buddy list Send an Email to ={HSA}= MORO
Tallulah
Kodama

Hello everybody 8]

My new AMV "Totoro Jones, search for the lost Laputa Pendant" is soon finish. The filming is finish, i have check all the 2000 pictures who compose the vidéo. Now i have a hard work on the sound. I think we can see the final cut in a little month.
Be patient

This picture a is christmas gift for you
It's me with my hoodie Totoro and my Laputa Pendant.

Happy new year

Post last edited by Tallulah on 12.30.2007, 05:47 PM.

12.30.2007, 05:47 PM Tallulah is offline   Profile for Tallulah Add Tallulah to your buddy list Send an Email to Tallulah Homepage of Tallulah
Tallulah
Kodama

Hello evebody!!!

For begining the new year, i come with a little gift for you. Click on the picture!!!

Have a nice week end ^^

01.05.2008, 07:04 AM Tallulah is offline   Profile for Tallulah Add Tallulah to your buddy list Send an Email to Tallulah Homepage of Tallulah
Orphic Okapi
Baron

Registration Date: 04.08.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Orphic Okapi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

That was AMAZING. I can't even comprehend the extraordinary level of dedication you must have to make something like that. I would've given up in the first couple weeks.

If I had to find a problem, it would be that some of the transitions from scene to scene were rather abrupt--but who really cares when you put so much work into it as it is?

Thank you for all your time and effort. It was worth it.

01.05.2008, 12:21 PM Orphic Okapi is offline   Profile for Orphic Okapi Add Orphic Okapi to your buddy list
Tallulah
Kodama

Thank you Orphic Okapi
I think the same thing, it's too abrupt. I working so much on the scene, i don't thinking on the transitions.

01.07.2008, 07:54 AM Tallulah is offline   Profile for Tallulah Add Tallulah to your buddy list Send an Email to Tallulah Homepage of Tallulah
Mush
Baron

Registration Date: 07.30.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Mush Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Holy cow! How did you do that? It looks like a lot more than just stop-motion.

01.08.2008, 01:30 AM Mush is offline   Profile for Mush Add Mush to your buddy list
Tallulah
Kodama

Hello everybody 8]
Sorry if i don't come since a long time on this beautifull site, but i'm on holiday all this time. I come with a new vidéo if you are interested, my first vidéo in chroma key where you can see Totoro flying in the town where i live, Dijon. Click on the picture for see the vidéo.

The encoding on Youtube is not very good, then you can upload the vidéo at this follow link for a very good quality of vision. Set your mind at ease there are no virus, only a beautifull vidéo.

http://refonte.dedikam.com//telechargeme...1f925e8e56a159c

And for finish three pictures of my new Laputa guardian, click on the pictures for full size.

Thank you for your attention, byebye

ps: can i change the title of thread?

Post last edited by Tallulah on 06.08.2008, 01:50 PM.

06.08.2008, 01:46 PM Tallulah is offline   Profile for Tallulah Add Tallulah to your buddy list Send an Email to Tallulah Homepage of Tallulah
Yay! Kiki
Baron

Registration Date: 04.06.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Yay! Kiki Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Wow! I haven't had time to watch all of the videos at the moment, but I want to soon! These videos are great!

06.09.2008, 11:56 PM Yay! Kiki is offline   Profile for Yay! Kiki Add Yay! Kiki to your buddy list
Blaine
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 10.10.05
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Blaine Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Pretty impressive work there

06.10.2008, 07:32 AM Blaine is offline   Profile for Blaine Add Blaine to your buddy list
Tea Master Tall
Totoro

Registration Date: 04.01.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Tea Master Tall Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Wow, these were amazing!

Check out my music:

06.10.2008, 04:01 PM Tea Master Tall is offline   Profile for Tea Master Tall Add Tea Master Tall to your buddy list Send an Email to Tea Master Tall
Tallulah
Kodama

ooo, great thanks, you like my works
For the moment i don't working on a new vidéo, i received thrusday three big puzzle, around ghibli world.

Are they one people talking japanese here, can you translate this? please

click on the picture for full size
I think it's a paste, but i'm not sure.

06.12.2008, 01:11 PM Tallulah is offline   Profile for Tallulah Add Tallulah to your buddy list Send an Email to Tallulah Homepage of Tallulah
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

They're instructions for a poster puzzle.

06.13.2008, 10:17 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
[  1  2    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks