QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - About nausicaa_jublia
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Site Related » Suggestions & Bug Reports » About nausicaa_jublia » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  About nausicaa_jubliaPost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I think her account got hacked into. Any way we can contact her about it?

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

05.25.2007, 12:29 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Roarkiller
I think her account got hacked into. Any way we can contact her about it?

Am I missing something? Why don't you just PM her?

My Anime List

09.05.2007, 08:50 AM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

No, I don't think it's been hacked, this poster has always been a little - hm, unusual in their posting style. English is not their first language either I don't think. Only problem for me is the rather huge sig image.

09.05.2007, 09:00 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks