QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Whats The Highlight Of Your Day!!!
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » Whats The Highlight Of Your Day!!! » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Author
Post [  1  2  3  4  5  ...    »  ]
filter
Ohmu

Registration Date: 07.30.07
  Whats The Highlight Of Your Day!!! Search for Posts by filter Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

well the highlight of my day is getting my anime order of 20 dvds

and joining the wonderful ghibli tavern

thomas wa watashi no neko tabemas! not really haha

07.30.2007, 08:28 PM filter is offline   Profile for filter Add filter to your buddy list
Farren
Baron

Registration Date: 07.18.07
  Search for Posts by Farren Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

and good day to you aswell

07.30.2007, 08:31 PM Farren is offline   Profile for Farren Add Farren to your buddy list
Imperfection
Calcifer

Registration Date: 07.25.07
  Search for Posts by Imperfection Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Probably being around the people that mean the most to me and finding out that I'm never as alone as I may think.

And also being able to hear the new H.I.M. song.

07.30.2007, 08:32 PM Imperfection is offline   Profile for Imperfection Add Imperfection to your buddy list
Chihiros-Dream-Boy
Totoro

Registration Date: 08.29.06
  Search for Posts by Chihiros-Dream-Boy Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Welcome to Tavern!

My highlight today was taking my 2 Boys to see the Simpsons movie, it was a bit disapointing

07.30.2007, 08:33 PM Chihiros-Dream-Boy is offline   Profile for Chihiros-Dream-Boy Add Chihiros-Dream-Boy to your buddy list
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Registration Date: 08.16.06
  Search for Posts by Miyrru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

simpsons movie was disappointing,

well, today it was getting a 500$ scholarship so that is pretty good.

Click for Gallery^^
The truth had to be seen. Anything else was a story, entertaining but more embroidered fib then crude, shapeless fact. ~Dave Eggers

07.30.2007, 08:34 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
filter
Ohmu

Search for Posts by filter Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

simpsons movie disapointing? oh man i was looking foward to it

07.30.2007, 08:37 PM filter is offline   Profile for filter Add filter to your buddy list
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Search for Posts by Miyrru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

save your film fee, it would be better if you just downloaded it, or waited for the dvd. it wasnt terrible, but it could have been better

Click for Gallery^^
The truth had to be seen. Anything else was a story, entertaining but more embroidered fib then crude, shapeless fact. ~Dave Eggers

07.30.2007, 08:38 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
filter
Ohmu

Search for Posts by filter Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

ok ill keep that in mind.

07.30.2007, 08:52 PM filter is offline   Profile for filter Add filter to your buddy list
Alighieri
Kodama

Search for Posts by Alighieri Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

The highlight of my day was going to the store for my mother. My life is pretty dull.
I've never been a Simpsons fan so no lose there.

07.30.2007, 09:02 PM Alighieri is offline   Profile for Alighieri Add Alighieri to your buddy list
Farren
Baron

Search for Posts by Farren Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

my highlight would be ... prolly after tea tonight sitting by the wood heater reading a book

07.30.2007, 09:21 PM Farren is offline   Profile for Farren Add Farren to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

My highlight of yesterday was finding out that maybe I have value in the world after all and could help someone in need.

Of today? Nothing much yet as its early. Th efirst cup of tea probably!

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

07.31.2007, 04:50 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
J.L.Jones
Warawara

Registration Date: 06.24.07
  Search for Posts by J.L.Jones Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Today? Well i went diving and saw five hammerhead sharks 3 metres away from me. i also saw a few Giant turtles so it wasn't bad xD and a 2 metre eel!

Beyond The Black Moon Lies My Soul, Covered In The Shadows Of Time, I Dwell In The Comfort Of The Night

Rage Is Like A River, Hatred As Its Current Destroying Everything In Its Path...
This Beast That Lies Dormant Beneath The Exterior Feels Strong... It Feels Good... Watch It Rise To The Surface As My Blood Boils And Anger Engulfs My Very Soul

07.31.2007, 02:52 PM J.L.Jones is offline   Profile for J.L.Jones Add J.L.Jones to your buddy list Send an Email to J.L.Jones
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

got home an hour early form work, yeah its been a slow day

Click for Gallery^^

07.31.2007, 03:11 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
Chihiros-Dream-Boy
Totoro

Registration Date: 08.29.06
  Search for Posts by Chihiros-Dream-Boy Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I took advantage of the summer sun (which has been a long time coming) and took my office work outside for a couple of hours, with the 'Pet Shop Boys' playing on my CD player.

But shortly I will be going for a bike ride in the moonlight, in and around my 'Ghibli-land', as its a lovely night. Will Chihiro be on that bridge or some mugger instead?

07.31.2007, 06:02 PM Chihiros-Dream-Boy is offline   Profile for Chihiros-Dream-Boy Add Chihiros-Dream-Boy to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Got major headaches from primer paint with no latex, got pink eye from lack of sleep and stuff(not really, my eyes are just blood shot from the fumes), my laptop is being a pain in the ass, babysitting is hard, and none of this is over yet. But I managed to say "To hell with it!" and it's gotta BE DONE...it's killing my ability to make sense, and my head hurts, and spelling is getting HARD to do...

07.31.2007, 06:17 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

highlight of today was getting an e-mail from someone I thought I'd annoyed and it turns out I haven't so its all cool again - yay!

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

07.31.2007, 06:41 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Farren
Baron

it'll be having roast lamb tonight for me

07.31.2007, 07:08 PM Farren is offline   Profile for Farren Add Farren to your buddy list
filter
Ohmu

got more tabs for my guitar

downside i gotta write 3 applications

07.31.2007, 07:57 PM filter is offline   Profile for filter Add filter to your buddy list
Ray15
Totoro

Registration Date: 04.08.07
  Search for Posts by Ray15 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I re-stringed my guitar and their pretty good ones too bad i cant really play well but i got some Beatles book that tells you how to play every song on the guitar.
Its called
BEATLES
Complete
easy guitar

Thanks for the Sig #1 Sanfan

07.31.2007, 08:10 PM Ray15 is offline   Profile for Ray15 Add Ray15 to your buddy list Send an Email to Ray15 AIM Screenname: ryanclms YIM Screenname: Ryan Weaver
Mush
Baron

Search for Posts by Mush Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Highlight of today - getting in my applications on time!

07.31.2007, 10:59 PM Mush is offline   Profile for Mush Add Mush to your buddy list
[  1  2  3  4  5  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks