QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - HOW DO YOU MAKE A POLL ON HERE????
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Site Related » Suggestions & Bug Reports » HOW DO YOU MAKE A POLL ON HERE???? » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Totoro

Registration Date: 04.01.07
HOW DO YOU MAKE A POLL ON HERE????Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Tea Master Tall Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I was just wondering how to make a POLL.

PLEASE RESPOND Jiji or UO

Check out my music:

04.01.2007, 08:35 PM Tea Master Tall is offline   Profile for Tea Master Tall Add Tea Master Tall to your buddy list Send an Email to Tea Master Tall
UO
(/`A')/

Registration Date: 03.03.02
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by UO Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

there's a option to 'start a poll' at bottom of the new thread form :x

04.02.2007, 03:34 PM UO is offline   Profile for UO Add UO to your buddy list Send an Email to UO Homepage of UO
Tea Master Tall
Totoro

Registration Date: 04.01.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Tea Master Tall Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by UO
there's a option to 'start a poll' at bottom of the new thread form :x

Thaks UO!

Check out my music:

04.06.2007, 07:45 AM Tea Master Tall is offline   Profile for Tea Master Tall Add Tea Master Tall to your buddy list Send an Email to Tea Master Tall
^_^PRINCEOFTHEDARKFLAMES^_^
Tanuki

Registration Date: 06.25.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by ^_^PRINCEOFTHEDARKFLAMES^_^ Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

can I ask UO, did you and Jiji(Gigi, for the mal-functioning), create online ghibli, ghibli tavern forums, or none of the above or all of the above

06.30.2007, 01:14 AM ^_^PRINCEOFTHEDARKFLAMES^_^ is offline   Profile for ^_^PRINCEOFTHEDARKFLAMES^_^ Add ^_^PRINCEOFTHEDARKFLAMES^_^ to your buddy list
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks