QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - the time
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Site Related » Suggestions & Bug Reports » the time » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Kodama

Registration Date: 03.15.04
  the timePost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Lonewolf Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

hey what's with the clock on this site? It says that it's 12:46, but mines got 5:16. Neither are probably wrong, so is it just a different time zone?

Look at me i have got a signature i can spell my own name weeeee!!!!! no i don't smoke crack, no matter what those sophmore bastards think... i'm serious, ya know? oh, the signature. right. My real name is.......

McEllen Charles Darlantan (McCD for short) what's yours?

03.16.2004, 06:40 PM Lonewolf is offline   Profile for Lonewolf Add Lonewolf to your buddy list AIM Screenname: AIM? What? YIM Screenname: godless_lonewolf
UO
(/`A')/

Registration Date: 03.03.02
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by UO Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

lol... i gave up trying to set the time right on the forum... there's a clock on the server, and supposively everyone can change the time offset of the timezone in their forum settings.... but... it seems the timezone the server uses... doesnt really exist lol...

o well atleast the date is right

EDIT: ok... i set the time as close to EST timezone as possible lol...

03.17.2004, 01:55 PM UO is offline   Profile for UO Add UO to your buddy list Send an Email to UO Homepage of UO
Lonewolf
Kodama

Registration Date: 03.15.04
lolPost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Lonewolf Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

That's hilarious! ANYONE can set the time? HAHA. Oh well, the date is all that you really need anyways. I was just checking to see if you noticed. Thanks!

Look at me i have got a signature i can spell my own name weeeee!!!!! no i don't smoke crack, no matter what those sophmore bastards think... i'm serious, ya know? oh, the signature. right. My real name is.......

McEllen Charles Darlantan (McCD for short) what's yours?

03.17.2004, 02:43 PM Lonewolf is offline   Profile for Lonewolf Add Lonewolf to your buddy list AIM Screenname: AIM? What? YIM Screenname: godless_lonewolf
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks