QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - friends
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern - Site Related Suggestions & Bug Reports friends Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    1  2  ]
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

oh, I thought that it was about 'speling un Kings'!!!

Seiji mentioned a 'friends list' an I don't believe that I've ever seen such a list??? or is that the 'buddy list' in profiles? probably is, now that I think about it...

04.16.2008, 08:26 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Ah this thread is random and cool.

@ Husky - yeah I think Seiji's talking about the 'buddy list'.

I have a frenemy. Maybe she's got a split personality or something, 'cause she randomly acts acts nice and nasty towards me. Don't like her. So two-faced. <_<

You know, I think 'spelunking' is a really awesome word. I mean... it's just COOL!

My Anime List

04.17.2008, 02:54 AM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

@kaz and harmony...

The one and only time I ever went into a 'cave' was when I was about 12 or 13. It was awesome, but was a tourist thing with lights, etc... I liked it, but just never went any further with it.

04.17.2008, 09:58 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Farren
Baron

Registration Date: 07.18.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Farren Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

well i don't have frenemys i guese thats a good thing

04.21.2008, 12:50 AM Farren is offline   Profile for Farren Add Farren to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

hey, Farren...

You heard from harmony lately? I found her last post in "food" on the 16th... She's usually in the Tavern at least once a day... Hope she's OK...

04.22.2008, 09:16 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
seasprite
Ohmu

Registration Date: 03.22.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by seasprite Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

i did wonder where harmony was--- i thought we`d at least get an explanation of her liking for wichetty grubs!

come back sweet harmony!

04.30.2008, 04:51 PM seasprite is offline   Profile for seasprite Add seasprite to your buddy list
Farren
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Farren Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

i like friends

08.18.2008, 07:01 PM Farren is offline   Profile for Farren Add Farren to your buddy list
Shawn
Ohmu

Registration Date: 08.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Shawn Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

In my life I've only had 2 real friends. I never fit in in school.
So I really don't need friends, but they are nice to have.

08.18.2008, 10:13 PM Shawn is offline   Profile for Shawn Add Shawn to your buddy list
Farren
Baron

awww....

i'll be your mate
mate!

08.19.2008, 05:43 AM Farren is offline   Profile for Farren Add Farren to your buddy list
Shawn
Ohmu

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Shawn Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Oi! thanks mate!
Did you guys know I was born in Australia and lived there until I was seven, then came to the U.S.?

08.19.2008, 09:26 AM Shawn is offline   Profile for Shawn Add Shawn to your buddy list
Farren
Baron

that is awesome ...but you left aus
for america...?
oh dear..

08.20.2008, 12:16 AM Farren is offline   Profile for Farren Add Farren to your buddy list
Shawn
Ohmu

Yeah. I blame my parents.
Once I get a job I'm moving back!

08.20.2008, 12:59 AM Shawn is offline   Profile for Shawn Add Shawn to your buddy list
Farren
Baron

hmm thats awesome!!

08.21.2008, 07:21 PM Farren is offline   Profile for Farren Add Farren to your buddy list
Shawn
Ohmu

4 more years man!

08.22.2008, 11:57 AM Shawn is offline   Profile for Shawn Add Shawn to your buddy list
[  «    1  2  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks