QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Bug in #2 Highlight of Your Day thread
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Site Related » Suggestions & Bug Reports » Bug in #2 Highlight of Your Day thread » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Bug in #2 Highlight of Your Day threadPost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

A few users have complained about this, it happeend to me just now:

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

05.16.2008, 05:36 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Yeah, I've had this a few times. It's quite weird, and it doesn't happen in any other threads...

05.16.2008, 05:41 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

uh, ditto... lol

05.17.2008, 10:54 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

It's consistent - everytime a 20th post is made and a new page created, teh forum gets confused. When a 21st post is made it seems to settle down. And it also seems to be only this thread. It's probably some obscure line of code deep down in the phpboards software (is this php? it looks like it) and may not be worth looking for to fix... might be worth sending as a report to the devs though.

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

05.18.2008, 03:28 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Farren
Baron

Registration Date: 07.18.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Farren Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

it happened to me as well.....

rather strange init......hmmmmmmmm
lets get agent UO on the case

05.19.2008, 12:59 AM Farren is offline   Profile for Farren Add Farren to your buddy list
harmony-of-mar
Baron

Registration Date: 09.11.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by harmony-of-mar Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

yeah, its weird.
but im not nothered cos its not actually doing any harm.

http://harmony-of-mar.deviantart.com/

05.20.2008, 12:34 AM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
UO
(/`A')/

Registration Date: 03.03.02
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by UO Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

oooo you all can live with it

05.20.2008, 05:10 PM UO is offline   Profile for UO Add UO to your buddy list Send an Email to UO Homepage of UO
Farren
Baron

Registration Date: 07.18.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Farren Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

@UO
i like how you roll mate...lolol

05.22.2008, 05:28 AM Farren is offline   Profile for Farren Add Farren to your buddy list
harmony-of-mar
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by harmony-of-mar Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

...thats a good way to solve problems. "live with it."
che, i'm totally gonna say that when my teacher asks why i haven't got my homerwork which i swear to god i did not know i had.

05.23.2008, 05:06 AM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
husky51
The Old Guy

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

And do you think your teacher will buy it?

05.30.2008, 11:38 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
harmony-of-mar
Baron

absolutely not.

05.30.2008, 08:39 PM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
husky51
The Old Guy

hahaha, mine never bought the "my sister tore it up and flushed it doen the commode" excuse either, although THAT one was true... baby sisters being what they are... lol

Gawd, hard to think of 'baby'sister being 52... sheesh... I feel old, hahaha

05.31.2008, 01:22 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Yay! Kiki
Baron

Registration Date: 04.06.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Yay! Kiki Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I always do my homework... and then lose it. Now that is depressing. Wow.. I am so bored that I am replying to this thread that's sorta old... yay!

06.06.2008, 12:20 AM Yay! Kiki is offline   Profile for Yay! Kiki Add Yay! Kiki to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

What sorta old??? It's only been five days!!!

Here, go sit in the corner and eat some cake... Oops, sorry, I forgot.... I ate it all, even the eyeballs on the icing... Kinda squishy, tho....

EDIT:

Whoops!!! speaking of bugs, was just chugging down the slightly warm pepsi and felt something solid go down with it... well, got my protein for the day... I wondered where that fly got to... now I know...

Post last edited by husky51 on 06.06.2008, 10:32 PM.

06.06.2008, 10:29 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Yay! Kiki
Baron

Registration Date: 04.06.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Yay! Kiki Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Umm... bugs.
Fine. I never checked on it so I thought that it was old... which it wasn't... never mind!!
But my teacher never believes me when I inform her of the fact that I actually lost my homework... and permission slip... and whatever else that I need.

06.09.2008, 11:37 PM Yay! Kiki is offline   Profile for Yay! Kiki Add Yay! Kiki to your buddy list
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks