QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - any 1 hear to me?????????????
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Ghibli Discussions » any 1 hear to me????????????? » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Kodama

Registration Date: 12.24.06
  any 1 hear to me?????????????Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by yoyo Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

i have some problem in English ............
how can i pass ........
i like to help
so give me some reason

04.27.2007, 03:12 PM yoyo is offline   Profile for yoyo Add yoyo to your buddy list
Chihiro_spirit
Tanuki

Registration Date: 03.28.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Chihiro_spirit Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

you should watch some english movies that you know well in your language!

04.27.2007, 05:05 PM Chihiro_spirit is offline   Profile for Chihiro_spirit Add Chihiro_spirit to your buddy list
Student Cartoonist
Calcifer

Registration Date: 02.09.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Student Cartoonist Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Some computer programs have english tuting
like a online translators

http://www2.worldlingo.com/en/products_s...translator.html

http://www.websters-online-dictionary.net/

I hope this can help you.

My inspiration of my work

04.27.2007, 05:28 PM Student Cartoonist is offline   Profile for Student Cartoonist Add Student Cartoonist to your buddy list Send an Email to Student Cartoonist
yoyo
Kodama

Registration Date: 12.24.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by yoyo Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

thank u
Chihiro_spirit
i will do if i can

Student Cartoonist
i will see the websit

04.27.2007, 10:47 PM yoyo is offline   Profile for yoyo Add yoyo to your buddy list
Student Cartoonist
Calcifer

Registration Date: 02.09.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Student Cartoonist Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Ok , They should help you out.

My inspiration of my work

04.27.2007, 11:14 PM Student Cartoonist is offline   Profile for Student Cartoonist Add Student Cartoonist to your buddy list Send an Email to Student Cartoonist
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks