QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Ignore List
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Site Related » Suggestions & Bug Reports » Ignore List » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  1  2    »  ]
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Ignore ListPost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Is not working. Hello site admin, can you look into this and fix please?

Thanks

02.25.2007, 05:39 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Seiji
Totoro

Registration Date: 07.29.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Seiji Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

who are you trying to ignore?

02.25.2007, 08:15 PM Seiji is offline   Profile for Seiji Add Seiji to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

That's a good question, Seiji.
I'm not using it, oh wait! I've got one member I
can use it on. He he he.
*tries to put ignore list on Raymus*
Hey, works for me.^^

Post last edited by foreignfilmfreak on 02.25.2007, 09:58 PM.

02.25.2007, 09:57 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Seiji
who are you trying to ignore?

It's me, isn't it?

I've never used the Ignore function. Maybe it's because I'm such a good person.

02.26.2007, 02:25 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Loscil
Baron

Registration Date: 08.06.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Loscil Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

YO!
I have and will never use it..
however, i can imagine a lot of people putting me on it.

02.26.2007, 06:22 PM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

You don't have to worry, JJR. I wouldn't put you on it.
I put RAY on it. Mwa ha ha ha!
i wonder what it does..hmm...
I wonder if people would put me on it?..Hm...Doesn't it
just mean you can't send pms or something to them? Or
block them from you? I wonder what will happen.^^

02.26.2007, 07:43 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Seiji
Totoro

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Seiji Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I think it means that you don't see anything by them, their posts, their messages, nothing. The only way you would even know if they were there would be if someone were to quote them.

But yeah, I hope nobody has used it on any of us

02.27.2007, 05:28 PM Seiji is offline   Profile for Seiji Add Seiji to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

No, no one on this thread. And I'm not saying who. Its someone who is pissing me off on the forums, their views, their language, their whole attitude to life, I just don't need that. And this forum isn't the place to fight over it either, I know I won't change them, so I'd rather ignore them.

I PM'd a site administartor last week. He read my PM but no reply and no action, so I'm not impressed.

Hello Tavern admin, are you actually bothered about this?

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

02.27.2007, 06:13 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

We need different ones. But I think these guys are trying.
Uh oh, that's not good that i put him on my Ignore list now that I think about it. OMG!! I'm gonna be dead because then he could post something like my picture and other stuff without me knowing..so I guess I'd need the help of you guys or I'll be embarrassed. PLEASE?!
He's gonna kill me. He's gonna kill me.
Ray, i mean.

02.28.2007, 06:31 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Seiji
I think it means that you don't see anything by them, their posts, their messages, nothing. The only way you would even know if they were there would be if someone were to quote them.

Does it really do all that?

03.01.2007, 12:27 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Seiji
Totoro

That's what I thought it did...I could be wrong, haven't used it myself...

03.01.2007, 02:07 PM Seiji is offline   Profile for Seiji Add Seiji to your buddy list
emperor squirrel
Tanuki

Registration Date: 01.12.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by emperor squirrel Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

yeah and guess what, the report button doesn't seem to work either. > inappropriate posts by old pervs should be eliminated! oh, no-one on this thread... but seriously, keep it clean, there's kids here and it's just sad to say such stuff. (you know who you are).

03.11.2007, 09:48 AM emperor squirrel is offline   Profile for emperor squirrel Add emperor squirrel to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

He he..I'm the kid, aren't I?
Don't worry for me, my friends and classmates
are all perverts..
No, Seiji, the ignore list doesn't do anything..

03.11.2007, 08:22 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
tamasaburo
Ohmu

Registration Date: 01.05.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by tamasaburo Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

i dont think es means just you fff but she is right there shouldnt be so much inapropriate things being said.

03.12.2007, 08:50 AM tamasaburo is offline   Profile for tamasaburo Add tamasaburo to your buddy list Send an Email to tamasaburo Homepage of tamasaburo
emperor squirrel
Tanuki

Registration Date: 01.12.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by emperor squirrel Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

no, fff, not you! just some things said in other posts by *older* members of the forum that struck me as being a bit creepy, that's all.

03.14.2007, 10:07 AM emperor squirrel is offline   Profile for emperor squirrel Add emperor squirrel to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Oh, do you mean the stuff I had no idea what it meant..OH!
Uh, yeah, he he he..*sweat drop*I know what you mean..
I still don't wanna know what they mean. There's too many
pervs watching Karin right now. And actually I do know a few
pervs on another forum. So I'm straightening things with them and never ever press their spoiler tags..*shudders*
I can handle them though..And the ones watching Karin if
I knew them they'd have a black eye from my text book.
I'm like that, also at teaching people to draw..he he..

03.14.2007, 11:58 AM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

quote:
Originally posted by emperor squirrel
*older* members of the forum

I'm glad that I'm just 15.

03.14.2007, 12:23 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

My birthday's next week and my friend says she's gonna kill
me for not saying it earlier. I didn't want Ray to know..But
my english teacher asked us who had a birthday in March.
Me and to guys. I'm the oldest of both.
Me:22
Guy in my class:23
Guy in F.I:29

03.14.2007, 12:35 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

At least 75% of people that I know, have their birthdays in March. Including me. Isn't that weird?

03.14.2007, 12:54 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Yeah. I think my friend Hughes had his birthday the same day
as a friend of mine in class. Why are so many people born
in March? And why do movies never come out in theaters on
my birthday but the day before and after? That's weird.
I wanted to make a AMV for my sis. It was for Pita Ten using
the song Girl Next Door. I can't find enough clips!!
My sis are the only left handed Wright's in our family with
birthdays in March. Think that weird.
My friend who's born in March is a lefty too..

03.14.2007, 05:35 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
[  1  2    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks