QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - What about a chatroom
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Site Related » Suggestions & Bug Reports » What about a chatroom » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  1  2  3    »  ]
Loscil
Baron

Registration Date: 08.06.06
  What about a chatroomPost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Loscil Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I was just wondering if it would be possible to add a chatroom to the forum..
There is often at least 3 people in the forum, and I think that sometimes it would be nice to talk to them in a chatroom.
What about it?

09.17.2006, 12:21 PM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
Cherry
Totoro

Registration Date: 08.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Cherry Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

well why dont you just send PM i think is better

Sig made by Miyrru! <33

09.17.2006, 01:38 PM Cherry is offline   Profile for Cherry Add Cherry to your buddy list
Loscil
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Loscil Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

What do you mean?

09.17.2006, 04:43 PM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
Toolfan1912
Forum Shutterbug

Registration Date: 06.20.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Toolfan1912 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by JRR
What do you mean?

What she means is send a private message about your query to this guy-http://www.onlineghibli.com/tavern/membe...6&boardid=0
Hes the forum administrator he'll take up your suggestion.

Post last edited by Toolfan1912 on 09.17.2006, 05:16 PM.

09.17.2006, 05:15 PM Toolfan1912 is offline   Profile for Toolfan1912 Add Toolfan1912 to your buddy list Send an Email to Toolfan1912 Homepage of Toolfan1912
mpw3d
Ohmu

Registration Date: 02.08.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by mpw3d Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

you could do that.... or if u have msn messenger on ur pc just add them?? im pretty sure they dont bite lol

www.mpw3d.deviantart.com

09.18.2006, 02:20 PM mpw3d is offline   Profile for mpw3d Add mpw3d to your buddy list Send an Email to mpw3d
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

We could have one of them chatbox thingmejiggers...

09.18.2006, 02:25 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
UO
(/`A')/

Registration Date: 03.03.02
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by UO Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hmmm, I have been thinking about adding a chatting room lately. Just not sure if there are enough ppl that can keep the chat room occupied

Is anyone familiar with IRC chats? that's most likely the kind of chatroom I'll create, since you can be in the chatroom and downloading anime at same time ^^

09.19.2006, 02:53 PM UO is offline   Profile for UO Add UO to your buddy list Send an Email to UO Homepage of UO
Snakebite
Ohmu

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Snakebite Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

IRC? couldn't you just stick a shout box at the bottom of the page, that has a auto refesh or a refresh button?

09.19.2006, 05:07 PM Snakebite is offline   Profile for Snakebite Add Snakebite to your buddy list Homepage of Snakebite
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Cheh, we can just create one of our own. Just drop by rizon or some other server, then maybe type "/join #onlineghibli" and voila, chatroom.

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

09.20.2006, 06:07 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
RealityBites
Tanuki

Registration Date: 09.18.06
  IRC channelPost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by RealityBites Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hey I know I'm new and don't know many of you however I often idle on deltaanime's irc network while I'm asleep downloading movies etc, so I will make a channel here. I've used IRC for many years, have a great knowledge of chanserv commands etc

If people come then great if they don't it's not a big deal.

The channel I've created is (as Roarkiller said)

#OnlineGhibli

to connect download mIRC from

http://www.mirc.com/get.html

the server is irc.deltaanime.net so either add this in the mIRC server menu or click this link after installing mIRC

irc://irc.deltaanime.net/onlineghibli

I'll be waiting

09.20.2006, 11:22 AM RealityBites is offline   Profile for RealityBites Add RealityBites to your buddy list
RealityBites
Tanuki

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by RealityBites Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

nobody came in @_@ it's cool when I get home I'll put it back

09.20.2006, 06:33 PM RealityBites is offline   Profile for RealityBites Add RealityBites to your buddy list
UO
(/`A')/

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by UO Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

everyone's gotta be on the same irc server(or network) to see each other.

I'll look into some servers out there and pick one and make it official, if you have suggestions plz post or pm me.

09.21.2006, 07:06 PM UO is offline   Profile for UO Add UO to your buddy list Send an Email to UO Homepage of UO
UO
(/`A')/

ok, the official chatroom will be

#onlineghibli
on irc.zirc.org

ill prob be there a lot idling tho

09.22.2006, 04:57 PM UO is offline   Profile for UO Add UO to your buddy list Send an Email to UO Homepage of UO
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Registration Date: 08.16.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Miyrru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

cool, dude! ill probably be there to.

Click for Gallery^^
The truth had to be seen. Anything else was a story, entertaining but more embroidered fib then crude, shapeless fact. ~Dave Eggers

09.22.2006, 05:01 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
Loscil
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Loscil Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I tried it out..
got confused after like 1 minute and 3.5 seconds!!!
Will this become easier??? Can it not be integrated into the forum ie: have same look and feel!!!
I LIKE THE FORUM LOOK!!

09.22.2006, 05:36 PM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
UO
(/`A')/

lol, i never heard of the CGI irc progr.... try mIRC, it works the best

09.22.2006, 05:42 PM UO is offline   Profile for UO Add UO to your buddy list Send an Email to UO Homepage of UO
Loscil
Baron

I use macintosh...
is that different?

09.22.2006, 06:06 PM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
RealityBites
Tanuki

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by RealityBites Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

There is a java applet which many websites use but mIRC is far better.

09.23.2006, 02:32 AM RealityBites is offline   Profile for RealityBites Add RealityBites to your buddy list
furs
Totoro

Registration Date: 09.23.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by furs Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Our IRC server/channel r0x0rs.. Fun discussions and friendly / cool ppls there. o_O

09.23.2006, 05:52 AM furs is offline   Profile for furs Add furs to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Er... how do I get onto it? I type in the url and nothing comes up. I tried adding the #onlineghibli bit, but still nothing.

EDIT: ignore that. I've now seen the announcement.

Post last edited by arren18 on 09.23.2006, 07:03 AM.

09.23.2006, 07:01 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
[  1  2  3    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks