QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Help! Avatar problem.
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern - Site Related Suggestions & Bug Reports Help! Avatar problem. Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    1  2  3  4  5    »  ]
kitkat
Calcifer

Registration Date: 01.23.07
  HELP PLEASEPost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by kitkat Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

When im trying to get an avatar it keeps sayin i filled the fields wrong i dont get it how annoying

06.18.2007, 04:49 AM kitkat is offline   Profile for kitkat Add kitkat to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

In that case, it looks like we've got the same old problem again.

06.18.2007, 11:49 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
E_Hakki
Ohmu

Registration Date: 12.29.05
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by E_Hakki Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Oh this again, l guess I'll stick with this one for a while longer then.

http://rapidshare.com/files/119113404/My..._Comic.rar.html
Imouto He Scans -
http://rapidshare.com/files/120625788/Imouto_He.rar.html
Le Roi Et L'Oiseau English Subs -
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=J732GAHR
Original Mononoke Story in English -
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=K8A2YGU6

06.20.2007, 06:57 PM E_Hakki is offline   Profile for E_Hakki Add E_Hakki to your buddy list
Anime-Gurl
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 08.05.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Anime-Gurl Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I'd like to add an avatar but am getting the error kitkat is - can this be fixed please?

08.05.2007, 12:27 PM Anime-Gurl is offline   Profile for Anime-Gurl Add Anime-Gurl to your buddy list
PazuFan
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 08.10.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by PazuFan Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

im new here ^_^ i thought i was doing something wrong because i cant upload my avatar !_! hopefully it will be ok soon! also does anyone know where i can get an animated pazu avatar from please?

Post last edited by PazuFan on 08.10.2007, 04:59 AM.

08.10.2007, 04:58 AM PazuFan is offline   Profile for PazuFan Add PazuFan to your buddy list
UO
(/`A')/

Registration Date: 03.03.02
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by UO Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I see a lot of newly registered ppl using avatars, so it must mean it's working still... maybe during different hours, lol

08.15.2007, 04:28 PM UO is offline   Profile for UO Add UO to your buddy list Send an Email to UO Homepage of UO
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Registration Date: 08.16.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Miyrru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

lol, yeah i guess it is time zone senseitive, good to see that it is working, i might go and risk changing mine.

Click for Gallery^^
The truth had to be seen. Anything else was a story, entertaining but more embroidered fib then crude, shapeless fact. ~Dave Eggers

08.15.2007, 04:32 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

*sigh* I'm having the same problem as the person who started this thread. I select the "yes" option, as in "yes I want an avatar", I choose a file which I have saved on my computer, select "submit", and then it says I didn't fill out all the fields or something. Hello! There are no more fields to fill in! It's so frustrating!

My Anime List

08.23.2007, 02:00 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Registration Date: 08.16.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Miyrru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

yeah it is fritzy, it happens all the time, just wait it usually fixes itself in a few days/

Click for Gallery^^
The truth had to be seen. Anything else was a story, entertaining but more embroidered fib then crude, shapeless fact. ~Dave Eggers

08.23.2007, 04:48 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

The problem seems to be resolved now.

My Anime List

08.28.2007, 02:40 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
tiki
Tanuki

Registration Date: 01.27.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by tiki Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I successfully uploaded mine but now want to change it and now its saying I haven't filled in all the fields correctly when obviously I have :S

01.28.2008, 07:32 PM tiki is offline   Profile for tiki Add tiki to your buddy list Homepage of tiki
harmony-of-mar
Baron

Registration Date: 09.11.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by harmony-of-mar Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

then most likely the avatar you wanna change to is too big.is it 100x100 or smaller?

http://harmony-of-mar.deviantart.com/

01.28.2008, 07:44 PM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Registration Date: 08.12.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Well whatever you did afterwards, it's working now...

01.28.2008, 07:54 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
harmony-of-mar
Baron

Registration Date: 09.11.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by harmony-of-mar Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

personelly i liked the howl one best
end spamming.

http://harmony-of-mar.deviantart.com/

01.28.2008, 08:08 PM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
seasprite
Ohmu

Registration Date: 03.22.08
  avatar problemPost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by seasprite Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

help i have no idea how to do it in the first place!!! (as "geeks" go I`m pretty hopeless)

can someone tell me how??? so when I find one I like I can stop being faceless(mind you anonimity is kinda enegmatic dontcha think?)

03.31.2008, 12:20 PM seasprite is offline   Profile for seasprite Add seasprite to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by seasprite
help i have no idea how to do it in the first place!!! (as "geeks" go I`m pretty hopeless)

can someone tell me how??? so when I find one I like I can stop being faceless(mind you anonimity is kinda enegmatic dontcha think?)

sprite.. the way I did it was to select a ghibli image that I have in my pictures (not necessarily a ghibli) first. then go to profiles, go to avatar, click custom avatar, then browse. found the image I wanted, clicked yea (or whatever) and there it was...

good luck..

03.31.2008, 10:33 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Farren
Baron

Registration Date: 07.18.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Farren Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

but the avatar also might be to big ... i duno

03.31.2008, 10:37 PM Farren is offline   Profile for Farren Add Farren to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Farren
but the avatar also might be to big ... i duno

Mine worked, but I know what you mean. I just had to downsize the pics of myself in another thread in dscussions...

03.31.2008, 11:42 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
MagicalTotoro
Calcifer

Registration Date: 07.29.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by MagicalTotoro Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

It seems to be doing right now what you guys were talking about I keep trying to upload one I have on my PC but it just won't come up and it keeps saying something about not all the fields have been entered correctly or something like that?? I don't understand! Anyone else still having the same problem?

Help!!

Agnes

07.29.2008, 10:58 AM MagicalTotoro is offline   Profile for MagicalTotoro Add MagicalTotoro to your buddy list YIM Screenname: bulls23fan84
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

It'll get fixed soon, try again in a couple of days and just keep trying, there seems to be an intermittent bug in the software.

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

07.29.2008, 02:05 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
[  «    1  2  3  4  5    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks