QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Help! Avatar problem.
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Site Related » Suggestions & Bug Reports » Help! Avatar problem. » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    1  2  3  4  5    »  ]
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

OURAN PLUSHES!! They never had 'em before cause I
checked. Lucky you, I think the prices are lower..darn..
And something else but I forget now.

02.16.2007, 03:19 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Nausicaa_Cat Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Ouran Plushies? Like the toys? Im confused

02.17.2007, 07:10 AM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Heee. I shall show a picture. They'll be available in anime
stores where I live.

02.17.2007, 10:05 AM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Nausicaa_Cat Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

> Hate you.

02.18.2007, 07:49 AM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

*starts crying like momiji*Haruko hates me!! WAAH! WAAH! WAAH!
now your gonna hate me more when i say I own a Fruit Basket DVD. I couldn't find the first one because it sells out
like lightening when it's in. So I found 2nd and literally
floated.(don't hate me!!)So I bought it and also found a Yuki
back pack. It was cute, and Ed plushes. Ouran wouldn't
be there yet, not since i think the plushes are just out but]
cost a fortune which is why I'm telling you that because it's
cheaper for you since where you live.^^
also the manga sells rapidly which i'm lucky to get it(heh heh heh, my dear cuz)but 3 and 4 are no where to be found but
I can order them in. Their also, if I want, going to order in
fruits basket vol.1, 3, 4 on DVD for me. The shop lady loves
Fruits Basket too. And we found the game my sis wanted but she needs a different game system.(darn)

02.18.2007, 10:44 AM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Its true i do hate you more, but only because im envious. They had Fruits Basket box set in my local DVD shop but it was £50 so i culdnt get it. Though the fight continues on. I cant get any anime stuff, seriously nada, none there isnt ANYTHING. Way Depressing.

p.s Love the sound of a Yuki backpack, sounds gorgeous you lucky thing.

Post last edited by Nausicaa_Cat on 02.19.2007, 11:59 AM.

02.19.2007, 11:58 AM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

IF I can beat the shop lady at buying it. There's like a ton
of anime stores!! And cool discounts. Heee, I was gonna kill
her since she has all the manga.
And these two big boxes of anime key chains. I'm gonna find
a Ishida key chain and Ichigo one, a Uruhara one, and some
others. Then put them on my purse that was wacko expensive so no one tries to steal my wacko expensive purse
that could have held to 50 key chains these guys's size.

02.19.2007, 03:38 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Had a half day today ^^ Watched Music & Lyrics at the cinema, got sogn stuck in my head.. "Thought id never love again then POP goes my heart"

02.21.2007, 12:51 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Heh heh, showed my sister an anime that'll spook her to her grave. xxxHOLic, man, she's scared the crap out by it.
I wanna Watanuki plushie and a Fai and kill people to make a
Nekozawa one and Ritsu Sohma one. Hee hee.
And that rain sprite. So I can make Watanuki and her fight.
Found Ed plushies, found two guys at my school I am now
gonna nick name Mori-senpai and Hunny-senpai.
Gonna kill my enemy when he returns to school, what weapon should I use..??Hm...
I need new avi. Trying to find some new good ones. Found
a load of Umehito-kun ones.^^

02.22.2007, 06:14 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Seiji
Totoro

Registration Date: 07.29.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Seiji Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I didn't think xxxholic was supposed to be scary
Haven't seen much of it though...is it scary?

You should kill your enemy with a harpoon

02.22.2007, 10:07 PM Seiji is offline   Profile for Seiji Add Seiji to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I don't know much about xxxHOLIC, but I know there are much scarier animes out there.

02.23.2007, 06:31 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
emperor squirrel
Tanuki

Registration Date: 01.12.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by emperor squirrel Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

just to get back on topic... i notice new avatars are still not working. anyone have any idea what's up/when will be fixed?

02.23.2007, 09:24 AM emperor squirrel is offline   Profile for emperor squirrel Add emperor squirrel to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Sort it soon please! I'm getting sick and tired of my current avatar.

Post last edited by arren18 on 02.24.2007, 03:04 PM.

02.24.2007, 03:04 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Toolfan1912
Forum Shutterbug

Registration Date: 06.20.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Toolfan1912 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Yeh i think there gotta be something the Forum Admin can do to fix it...i want to put up my new avatar.....

02.24.2007, 03:54 PM Toolfan1912 is offline   Profile for Toolfan1912 Add Toolfan1912 to your buddy list Send an Email to Toolfan1912 Homepage of Toolfan1912
arren18
Administrator

I think the problem is fixed! I shall try and change mine to see if it is.

EDIT: FALSE ALARM. AVATAR UPLOADING IS STILL NOT WORKING.

Post last edited by arren18 on 03.18.2007, 11:08 AM.

03.18.2007, 11:04 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

How did Merri-chan get it to work then?

03.18.2007, 05:57 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

That's a reason I thought it was working again. But it looks like I was wrong.

03.19.2007, 01:32 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Weird..I wonder why it's working for her..

03.19.2007, 04:11 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Tea Master Tall
Totoro

Registration Date: 04.01.07
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Tea Master Tall Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Sunchaser
Okay, this is really weird. So I wanted to change my avatar, and everytime I tried to use a new one it wouldn't change to the new avatar, it would just stay the same. So then I deleted that avatar, and tried reuploading a new avatar, and all it says is that I didn't fill out all the fields correctly. WTF??? So now I don't have an avatar...it's depressing. Can anyone help me?

Thanks!
Sunny

UH the same thing happened to me only I NEVER HAD AN AVATAR i tried to get one and the same thing keeps happening to me GOOD LUCK

Check out my music:

04.01.2007, 07:51 PM Tea Master Tall is offline   Profile for Tea Master Tall Add Tea Master Tall to your buddy list Send an Email to Tea Master Tall
BehindTheMask
Kodama

Registration Date: 04.01.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by BehindTheMask Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I am experiencing the same avatar problem. Hopefully, it works soon.

And turns no more his head;
Because he knows a frightful fiend
Doth close behind him tread."

- Frankenstein

04.03.2007, 09:44 PM BehindTheMask is offline   Profile for BehindTheMask Add BehindTheMask to your buddy list
[  «    1  2  3  4  5    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks