QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Help! Avatar problem.
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Site Related » Suggestions & Bug Reports » Help! Avatar problem. » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    1  2  3  4  5    »  ]
E_Hakki
Ohmu

Registration Date: 12.29.05
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by E_Hakki Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by BehindTheMask
I am experiencing the same avatar problem. Hopefully, it works soon.

At last, it's working again!

http://rapidshare.com/files/119113404/My..._Comic.rar.html
Imouto He Scans -
http://rapidshare.com/files/120625788/Imouto_He.rar.html
Le Roi Et L'Oiseau English Subs -
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=J732GAHR
Original Mononoke Story in English -
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=K8A2YGU6

Post last edited by E_Hakki on 04.07.2007, 06:24 PM.

04.07.2007, 06:24 PM E_Hakki is offline   Profile for E_Hakki Add E_Hakki to your buddy list
Theowne
Baron

Registration Date: 02.11.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Theowne Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Great, avatars are working! I've had my avatar as my sig all this time. Now I can get a real sig

04.07.2007, 06:39 PM Theowne is offline   Profile for Theowne Add Theowne to your buddy list Send an Email to Theowne
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Registration Date: 08.16.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Miyrru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Im glad its workign too, my new one is so much less depressing than the old one.

Click for Gallery^^
The truth had to be seen. Anything else was a story, entertaining but more embroidered fib then crude, shapeless fact. ~Dave Eggers

04.07.2007, 06:44 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Now. Make me a Suiseiseki sig and avatar when you feel up to it, someone.

04.07.2007, 09:10 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Theowne
Baron

Registration Date: 02.11.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Theowne Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Is there a certain picture you like in particular?

Post last edited by Theowne on 04.07.2007, 10:32 PM.

04.07.2007, 10:32 PM Theowne is offline   Profile for Theowne Add Theowne to your buddy list Send an Email to Theowne
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Theowne
Is there a certain picture you like in particular?

The perverts showed it and I'm the only female in their club.
That's alright, I have to sort out some stuff. They respect me at least.(I've given a few nicknames)
She's a doll from Rozen Maiden. It's a cute show, I made a thread for it awhile back. Suiseiseki is the most popular character in it.

04.08.2007, 09:28 AM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
kittycatjess
Totoro

Registration Date: 06.27.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by kittycatjess Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

i lost my avatar and it wont give it me back

05.01.2007, 02:44 PM kittycatjess is offline   Profile for kittycatjess Add kittycatjess to your buddy list Send an Email to kittycatjess
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Yeah, I thought the problem had come back.

Damn, I just made a new avatar.

Post last edited by arren18 on 05.01.2007, 03:04 PM.

05.01.2007, 03:04 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Seiji
Totoro

Registration Date: 07.29.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Seiji Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

This is never going to be resolved. The avatar problem is like a virus. Every time we find a cure for it (and by "we I mean Uo I guess), it mutates and ravages us again. That being said, just don't change your avatars. It's too dangerous.

05.05.2007, 01:19 AM Seiji is offline   Profile for Seiji Add Seiji to your buddy list
UO
(/`A')/

Registration Date: 03.03.02
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by UO Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

ya dudes

i cant seem to win this avatar plague

this board is really old and it's not supported anymore nor are there any (free) upgrades.

I also tried to convert the forum to phpBB and that didnt work well, the conversion scripts kept running into errors when copying the posts :/

the only solution is to start over lol (completely new forum)

suggestions?

05.07.2007, 10:53 AM UO is offline   Profile for UO Add UO to your buddy list Send an Email to UO Homepage of UO
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Miyrru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

im ok with that, it will clear up a whole bunch of people who never use the site anymore, do you think you can still let us keep our names and post count?

Click for Gallery^^
The truth had to be seen. Anything else was a story, entertaining but more embroidered fib then crude, shapeless fact. ~Dave Eggers

05.07.2007, 03:23 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
Seiji
Totoro

Registration Date: 07.29.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Seiji Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

yeah, if we get to keep all of that, it would be fine. Otherwise, I am totally 100 percent against doing it. But it is up to Uo in the end.

05.07.2007, 03:58 PM Seiji is offline   Profile for Seiji Add Seiji to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

We wouldn't be able to keep that stuff. It would be totally from scratch. Although, thinking about it, with a new forum we could have our current names by choice, and the post counts could be edited if necessary.

I would recommend using ProBoards. It's easy to manage.

Post last edited by arren18 on 05.08.2007, 12:53 PM.

05.08.2007, 12:18 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
kittycatjess
Totoro

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by kittycatjess Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

yay my avatars back thankyou

05.21.2007, 04:32 PM kittycatjess is offline   Profile for kittycatjess Add kittycatjess to your buddy list Send an Email to kittycatjess
arren18
Administrator

So it's working again? Awesome!

05.22.2007, 05:21 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Lupin
Calcifer

Registration Date: 04.09.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Lupin Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

yh i cant get an avitar :'( so so depressing

05.22.2007, 11:19 AM Lupin is offline   Profile for Lupin Add Lupin to your buddy list
kittycatjess
Totoro

lost it again, im gona cry, suppose its my fault tho for changin it when i kno its iffy *sigh*

05.31.2007, 04:13 PM kittycatjess is offline   Profile for kittycatjess Add kittycatjess to your buddy list Send an Email to kittycatjess
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

gotta find a good one and stick with it lol.

Click for Gallery^^

05.31.2007, 04:24 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
kittycatjess
Totoro

yer lol ill hunt for a really good one

05.31.2007, 04:26 PM kittycatjess is offline   Profile for kittycatjess Add kittycatjess to your buddy list Send an Email to kittycatjess
kittycatjess
Totoro

yey thanks, im never changing my avatar again lol

06.11.2007, 06:15 PM kittycatjess is offline   Profile for kittycatjess Add kittycatjess to your buddy list Send an Email to kittycatjess
[  «    1  2  3  4  5    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks