QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Help! Avatar problem.
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Site Related » Suggestions & Bug Reports » Help! Avatar problem. » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    1  2  3  4  5  ]
MagicalTotoro
Calcifer

Registration Date: 07.29.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by MagicalTotoro Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Alrighty, I'll try. Hopefully it'll start behaving itself soon! lol

07.29.2008, 02:49 PM MagicalTotoro is offline   Profile for MagicalTotoro Add MagicalTotoro to your buddy list YIM Screenname: bulls23fan84
turniphead1
Totoro

Registration Date: 10.09.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by turniphead1 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

My avatar still wont work waaaaaaa
It still says i havent filled in all the fields...
Also read about it being time zone sensitive- not good if it is he he, have to get up at 3 in the morning.

Clicky

10.20.2008, 11:08 AM turniphead1 is offline   Profile for turniphead1 Add turniphead1 to your buddy list
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Our Avatar system is a bit buggy. You just have to keep uploading the file until it appears.

That said, do please ensure that your avatar size is within limits, and that you're not hotlinking from sites that disallow hotlinking.

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

10.21.2008, 10:45 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
turniphead1
Totoro

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by turniphead1 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Yay avatars working now (its a bit blurry but itll do), turns out it didnt work cos it wasnt jpeg

Clicky

10.21.2008, 12:27 PM turniphead1 is offline   Profile for turniphead1 Add turniphead1 to your buddy list
Dark Totoro
Ohmu

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Dark Totoro Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

lol thats the first Porco pic ive seen on here lol cool pic m8...

10.21.2008, 12:29 PM Dark Totoro is offline   Profile for Dark Totoro Add Dark Totoro to your buddy list
turniphead1
Totoro

I know it seems like im the only one here whos in love with that film ,but Yay im so pleased it worked!

Clicky

10.21.2008, 03:22 PM turniphead1 is offline   Profile for turniphead1 Add turniphead1 to your buddy list
[  «    1  2  3  4  5  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks