QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - avatars WTF????
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Site Related » Suggestions & Bug Reports » avatars WTF???? » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  1  2    »  ]
emperor squirrel
Tanuki

Registration Date: 01.12.07
  avatars WTF????Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by emperor squirrel Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

little help... can't seem to attach an avatar. have read all avatar posts, no help there. go to attach/submit one, once i have attached it says i haven't filled out all fields reqiured. WTF? there are no other fields! can someone pls tell a techofried newbie HOW to add an avatar? much thanks.

01.25.2007, 10:20 AM emperor squirrel is offline   Profile for emperor squirrel Add emperor squirrel to your buddy list
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Nausicaa_Cat Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Ah its doing it again! The avatars did this before, they just dont work at all, we had to be avatar-less for like a month! PPL DO NOT CHANGE AVATARS! Obviously not so, *sigh* and i was just about 2 change mine as welll. Oh well at least its Haru-chan!

01.25.2007, 12:06 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Registration Date: 08.16.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Miyrru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

good thing i got one i liekd up before it started glitching again. to bad for everyone else though, i hate not having an avatar.

Click for Gallery^^
The truth had to be seen. Anything else was a story, entertaining but more embroidered fib then crude, shapeless fact. ~Dave Eggers

01.25.2007, 12:28 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Nausicaa_Cat Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Yup! it was so gawd dam annoying lawl!

p.s has anyoen heard of anime forum A4 and is it any gd?

01.25.2007, 12:58 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
emperor squirrel
Tanuki

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by emperor squirrel Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

thanks for help, unless you see an avatar below this - it still ain't working.

01.26.2007, 09:57 AM emperor squirrel is offline   Profile for emperor squirrel Add emperor squirrel to your buddy list
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Its so annoying. 1sanfan, great new sigs they're reallly cool!

01.27.2007, 05:23 AM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Miyrru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

thanks, srry, i usually doing check this section. im curious why the avatars go down. UO's gotta patch up the site.

Click for Gallery^^
The truth had to be seen. Anything else was a story, entertaining but more embroidered fib then crude, shapeless fact. ~Dave Eggers

01.27.2007, 06:37 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Guys soz but i wont b on as often anymore, im moving onto a diff forum a bit more. Ill still check on here though!!

01.28.2007, 10:00 AM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Your welcome XP. Btw guys, soz but i wont b on as often anymore im kinda buzy on this other forum Chiii

01.28.2007, 10:01 AM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Uh-huh. And I'm too depressed to pay attention to
people so I may leave the forum for two months
considering all the work I have to do, then my 3 month
vacation..*sigh*
Besides, I'm all teary for some reason..Haruko scared
me there.

01.28.2007, 04:09 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Seiji
Totoro

Registration Date: 07.29.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Seiji Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

So Haruko is going to A4 then...

Well, at least she didn't flat out dissapear, like JRR and Cujo

01.28.2007, 08:49 PM Seiji is offline   Profile for Seiji Add Seiji to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Kyaa! And soon master will leave!
I feel too ashamed. I thik this place is caving
in. Too bad so sad.*shakes head miserably*
No worries, with out my randomness, may be this
place'll be better. Besides, none of you guys would miss
me. I'm no fun, I'm just fun to tease.
I never noticed it that Cujo has dissapeared.
Some newbie members keep pming me for some reason.
I wonder why. I know why Shamaya arkwer isn't
on much, or is it the other Parker..??
Oh, don't worry! Haruko'll come on still.
At least for awhile.

Post last edited by foreignfilmfreak on 01.28.2007, 08:54 PM.

01.28.2007, 08:53 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

wait, im confused who is haruko?

Click for Gallery^^

01.28.2007, 08:56 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Ah, you must mean Haruko Kurohatsu.
Yes, she's Nausicaa__Cat.

01.28.2007, 09:19 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

jees you and ur nicknames, how about... ah nevermind....

Click for Gallery^^

01.28.2007, 09:31 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
Seiji
Totoro

Registration Date: 07.29.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Seiji Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

By the way, nice work on those other two sigs Sanfan. All three of them look awesome.

01.29.2007, 01:07 PM Seiji is offline   Profile for Seiji Add Seiji to your buddy list
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

thanks, i put some nice work inot these, and i have a good result, i want to do one more, but i cant find really good pics for this anime, i might have enougyh pics for one more, but i dont wanna do a quick, cruddy sig.

Click for Gallery^^

01.29.2007, 01:13 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
emperor squirrel
Tanuki

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by emperor squirrel Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

seems to be finally sorted... when i get more courage i will update rather lame sig! hey, it is working, all i care about...

02.06.2007, 11:09 AM emperor squirrel is offline   Profile for emperor squirrel Add emperor squirrel to your buddy list
KibaYasha
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 02.09.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by KibaYasha Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

ugh!! av's still arnt working!! how long does it take for something like that to be fixed?? i feel nekkid without my avie!

02.09.2007, 06:00 PM KibaYasha is offline   Profile for KibaYasha Add KibaYasha to your buddy list Send an Email to KibaYasha YIM Screenname: kiba69yasha
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Well, it seems to me that avatars are 'working', as we are using them. It seems to me you are making a mistake, such as the file you are trying to use isn't allowed (too many pixels or too many kbs?).

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

02.09.2007, 06:27 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
[  1  2    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks