QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Smilies
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Site Related » Suggestions & Bug Reports » Smilies » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    1  2  ]
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Your what and your what? This is your second disturbing story in the space of 5 minutes! Holy fork.

01.18.2007, 02:48 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Cannot stop laughing! HAHAHA!!
My dog and cat are best friends.
I used to know how to say Devil in japanese.
I can't remember but Oni means demon.

01.18.2007, 03:00 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Nausicaa_Cat Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

lol, my dog and my cat r cross-species homosexuals, lawl they rock. My cat is definitely an Oni. I like the phrase Holy Fork! tho it;d b better if it was holy spork!
Wanna know somethin tht seems weird to me? Everyday as im walkin bk home theres this guy and a lil girl and there everyday and i wondered y. So one day i walekd past them then crouched around the corner and waited, after awhile a small lil coach appeared and they got on. As it went past i read on the side of it "Holy School Family Group" They go everyday to this, EVERYDAY, which is fine coz some ppl r religious and wtever. But as they went pass, the ones out the window saw me and were pushin there lil rosarys (crosses) against the window and one, i swear was scratching at the window. This scares me deeply so whenever i pass the girl and the man i run lol. Me and Yuki like makin up stories about these weird church ppl, we say they walk a lil like crabs but with lil jumps and they're backs all bent, and tht they clean themselves like cats do by lickin they're hands and rubbin it aginst themselves lawl...I hav so many idea;s bout them.

01.18.2007, 03:09 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Okie dokie, then, that is scary. No, I'm not religious.
I'd run too. That's just scary. Meow..
I'd either run away or get weird story ideas. I
like going to grave yards. They are so cool.
I wonder why they did that, maybe they were watching you from the beginning. You never know.

01.18.2007, 03:13 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Nausicaa_Cat Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Aaah, im gonna get kidnapped and brainwashed by the Holy-Church-Group or as i've decided to name them.. "The Rosary Crabs" he he he. me and yuki think they might b hypnotised lil killers Eek. Im gonna b murmuring my good luck charm as i walk past them now (basically chanting the names of my fav anime, ppl, films etc.)

01.18.2007, 03:16 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Nice, maybe it's a disguise..maybe it stands for some thing else..HCG..hmm..
If they did that they must be planning revenge on you,
or at least talk to them. Just don't say any thing absurb.

01.18.2007, 03:23 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

lol, how the douze am i supposed to start a conversation with them unless i get on their blessed coach which i shant b doing! Perhaps i will drop somethin as i go past so i can bend down near them and say sorry, u never know they might start blessing me or something, then ill infiltrate them and find out wats really going on!

01.18.2007, 03:26 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

I wish I were there, but they might run away if they meet me..I'm not scared to talk to people.

01.18.2007, 03:27 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

lol, i wuld talk to them but im not sure how best to go about it. I mean they're this guy (40 yrs old) and a lil girl (7?) standing beside the road. How do u start a conversation? Maybe i shuld buy a bnch of balloons and offer the lil girl one... Tho with the weather at the moment tht seems impossible.

01.18.2007, 03:29 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Just say "Hi, are you aliens?"

01.18.2007, 03:39 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

lawl Hunny is this how u normally greet ppl?

01.18.2007, 03:59 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Not always. Sometimes I forget who I'm talking to
and start speaking Japanese. Aheheheh.
No, usually I just say Hi! really really quick.
But in this case, Haruko, don't keep following them.
Their going to think you're stalking them, if they don't
think so already, and call the police or something. Then
you could ask if their aliens.

01.19.2007, 01:51 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
I-B4-E THUG
Baron

Registration Date: 01.03.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by I-B4-E THUG Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

allright 1st of all i'd like to remind poeple of the absence of a bloodshot eyes smiley.

and secondly i'd greet aliens by trying to bum a smoke of them. and if the aliens didnt have a smoke i'd pull out a packet i neglected to tell them about and offer them a smoke.

bloodshot eyes smiley!!!!!

cheers

02.05.2007, 12:39 PM I-B4-E THUG is offline   Profile for I-B4-E THUG Add I-B4-E THUG to your buddy list
[  «    1  2  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks