QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - AVATARS ARE BACK!
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Site Related » Suggestions & Bug Reports » AVATARS ARE BACK! » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    1  2  3  4  5  6  7    »  ]
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Nausicaa_Cat Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

lol, ur right it does a bit... But the song isnt really like tht. And anyway Mr. HENTAI dont know wt ur talkin bout XP

01.07.2007, 05:26 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hentai my ass. (that really didn't sound right.)

Because my friend saw a tiny bit of hentai by accident, I insult him about it all the time. So why would I watch it myself?

01.07.2007, 05:30 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Cherry
Totoro

Registration Date: 08.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Cherry Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

i like mine but im chaning it for the chibi Haku or Sasuke i cant decide!

Sig made by Miyrru! <33

01.07.2007, 05:38 PM Cherry is offline   Profile for Cherry Add Cherry to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hey, NC, I can make ouran AMV's.
What are you bugging arren18 for?
Chii, hmm, stick with the sasuke one, okie dokie?
NC,WTH?

01.08.2007, 01:00 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Seiji
Totoro

Registration Date: 07.29.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Seiji Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

FFF have you made any AMVs before? Cause it sounds like you have. Could we maybe see them?

01.08.2007, 02:27 PM Seiji is offline   Profile for Seiji Add Seiji to your buddy list
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Nausicaa_Cat Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Rock on FFF. Arren ur such a poop lawl XD, and anyone if u watch the major anime films like Akira, Ninja Scroll etc ur gonna end up seein a lil hentai! Chiiiiii XD

I'm tryin to get my friend to watch Fruits Basket, but b-coz i want her to she refuses its really annoyin coz i know she'd like it

01.08.2007, 02:35 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I got my friend interesyed, but she only likes
the manga.
Yes, Seiji, I have made AMV's before. But the
all got deleted on me and I used a crappy system,
yet every thing was really good. Most were humorous
ones, like my anime idol one. HA! I wish it hadn't
got deleted. That was my first one yet my sis loved
it then my lap top went bezerk.

01.08.2007, 02:49 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

See iv got SO many idea's for an OHSHC AMV but i dont hav the stuff i need to make it, like the clips...But i'd love to help make one with someone the song "Catach Your Wave" Is REALLY sweet and culd make a Kawaii AMV...but wtever Wat program do u use to create ur AMV's?

01.08.2007, 02:54 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Nausicaa_Cat
Arren ur such a poop lawl XD, and anyone if u watch the major anime films like Akira, Ninja Scroll etc ur gonna end up seein a lil hentai! Chiiiiii XD

You're the one that keeps bringing it up!

And besides, if it's just a little bit, then I don't consider it as being hentai. Only if the entire thing is just for the sake of being completely and utterly sick.

END OF ARGUEMENT.

01.08.2007, 02:56 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Sowi arren if iv been annoying I think im becoming Black Haru (LOVE Hatsuharu )

Changing subject: Last night i spent like half n hour searchin this website and hav found some Really great pic's or Ouran, Naruto & Fruits Basket they seriously kik ass, ill put a few up on the forum, Mewwww

01.08.2007, 03:01 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

I may create a web site for anime.
Hey, NC, I found a web site you could
down load Ouran episodes from while
searching for more clips. I should post
Kyoya's evil face. You know which one.
I'm also looking for my Fullmetal Harry Potter
Oh I used Windows movie maker. But
it worked for me and I just wish there were a
few more things in the edit place.
why did the stupid thing die?!

01.08.2007, 03:12 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Thx FFF, i'd really like to giv it a try Though if u guys culd giv me some tips i would be Uber grateful. FFF hav u seen this Fruits Basket pic?

01.08.2007, 03:17 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Hey, I HAVE that one saved.
Half my pictures won't work! WAAH!
I mean, not on this site, but I have
no idea what pictures I have saved..
in my file..
NC, your nick name shall be Haruko,
gots it? At least, that's what I'll call
you.
Haruko, I found something scary..
We both signed up on this site the same day..
AAH! Are you the one cursing me? Not
that I'm pointing a finger at anyone, but ARE YOU?

Post last edited by foreignfilmfreak on 01.08.2007, 03:23 PM.

01.08.2007, 03:19 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

okie doke... Now im trying to stay calm here but i just popped on youtube to watch a lil Fruits Basket but i cant find any episode except 19...Im trying to stay calm BUT WHERE'S IT GONE? waaaaaaaaaa I want it to come baaaack!

01.08.2007, 03:24 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

none are there?
No worries, I'll find them.
But is there an episode three
on there? Cuz if I can find
that persons web site, I
can give it to you and you can
see all episodes of Furuba.
Stay here, I'll log out and see..
And i'm freaking cuz I can't find
the next episode of sugar sugar rune.*gasp8
and it looks like the most interesting episode!
WAAHH! Okay, be back soon.
MWAHAHAHA!! School was cancelled for
me today. that's why I'm on here
earlier than I'm usually.

Post last edited by foreignfilmfreak on 01.08.2007, 03:30 PM.

01.08.2007, 03:27 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

See this is me about to watch Fruits Basket :

and then these r me afterwards:

I see no point in living if i cant watch Fruits Basket...

01.08.2007, 03:33 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Me watching fruits basket is like me
drinking 10 cans of pop.
And mixing the song fergilicious with
Rock Lee's teach is just wrong! I found
a picture with him on it and it said Fergilicious
on it with some other words. Pure torment.
I'd so send that to my friend just to see
how baffled they'll be.

Post last edited by foreignfilmfreak on 01.08.2007, 05:24 PM.

01.08.2007, 03:37 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Seiji
Totoro

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Seiji Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

me watching Fruits Basket is like

Friend1: Hey, what are you doing?

Me: Watching Fruits Basket.

Friend1: WTF is that? Let me see.

Me: (Turns laptop around) sigh...

Friend1: What the hell. That's so gay!

Friend2: What's he doing?

Friend1: Watching something stupid.

Friend2: I'm hungry, lets go eat.

Friend3: Lets go play tennis.

Friend4: Lets go study.

Friends: Come on, stop watching that. Lets go do something else.

Me: Sigh...I guess I'll watch it later...

01.08.2007, 07:14 PM Seiji is offline   Profile for Seiji Add Seiji to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Gee, nice..
That's why I watched the show by myself
with my door closed so no one would bug me.
I finished it in 3 days, before I came on here.
I thought it was good but was worrying when
I bought the manga for my cousin if she'd like it.
Now she's bu ging me to let her borrow the 2nd
volume!
some people should just keep their mouths shut.
They can easilly lose a friend for making fun of their
interests. Hmph.

01.08.2007, 07:41 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Seiji
Totoro

I just don't get any peace and quiet at school is all. It seems like people are always in my room...that and my friends can be stupid

I'd like to start reading the manga, but I haven't been able to find any scans. I'll have to try harder.

01.08.2007, 08:03 PM Seiji is offline   Profile for Seiji Add Seiji to your buddy list
[  «    1  2  3  4  5  6  7    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks