QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - AVATARS ARE BACK!
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Site Related » Suggestions & Bug Reports » AVATARS ARE BACK! » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  1  2  3  4  5  ...    »  ]
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  AVATARS ARE BACK!Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Nausicaa_Cat Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I REPEAT! AVATARS ARE BACK! Well at least for me!! WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO c'mon ppl lets partay!

Yey!

12.29.2006, 06:13 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

WOOOOOOHOOOOOOO!!
Now we don't have to start an angry
mob!
I'm gonna keep Hatori-san as mine for awhile
until I see where Itachi is keepin' Fai and Nekozawa..
Oh, and see if I can find Glenn, doubt it.

12.29.2006, 09:04 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
nanafan
Totoro

Registration Date: 07.14.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by nanafan Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

this is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yay now my posts wont be sooo boring!

12.29.2006, 09:06 PM nanafan is offline   Profile for nanafan Add nanafan to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I love yours nanafan.
I have some fuuny avatars of
Tamaki, especially my one that
says Real men wear lipstick.
Wait until I find Itachi, I'll
ask him to hand it over. Even
if it means my cookie.

12.29.2006, 09:09 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
nanafan
Totoro

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by nanafan Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

lol thanks gonna keep this one for awhile it's funny.

12.29.2006, 09:12 PM nanafan is offline   Profile for nanafan Add nanafan to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Finally I can change my avatar! I'm sick of having to look at Tsukasa lol

12.30.2006, 06:16 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

How is this one? I can't seem to find Itachi..
I think he stole Tamaki's lip stick. Tamaki
won't say..*looks over at my avatar*..and he
won't show his face.

12.30.2006, 10:06 AM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
kk-on-keys
Ohmu

Registration Date: 08.06.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by kk-on-keys Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

YAAY!

Dance, Milky, dance!!

12.30.2006, 11:39 AM kk-on-keys is offline   Profile for kk-on-keys Add kk-on-keys to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

OMG!!
I found it!
*goes and attacks Itachi of cheating me out
of cookies and hiding Fai*
Ah, I still don't like this one. Now I have to go through
all 719 of those pictures I have saved. Uh-Oh...

Post last edited by foreignfilmfreak on 12.30.2006, 11:46 AM.

12.30.2006, 11:42 AM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Registration Date: 08.16.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Miyrru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

finally, thanks UO

Click for Gallery^^
The truth had to be seen. Anything else was a story, entertaining but more embroidered fib then crude, shapeless fact. ~Dave Eggers

12.30.2006, 12:35 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

YES!! I stole Tamaki's lip stick back from Itachi
and Fai! Although he didn't give them all back,
this'll do for now, eh?
KK, what's with the milk? I have a funny avatar
with Ed and it says "Got milk?" and he gives it a weird
look. I wrote a story about his hatred to milk.

Post last edited by foreignfilmfreak on 12.30.2006, 01:45 PM.

12.30.2006, 01:36 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Nausicaa_Cat Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

seriously FFF r u on crack?

12.31.2006, 04:57 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Nope. Why would you think that?
Oh, you mean this as a joke? Not sure..
(I'm making sense again..this is getting scary!!)
You like my avatar of Yuki-kun?

Post last edited by foreignfilmfreak on 01.01.2007, 10:22 AM.

01.01.2007, 10:11 AM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
kk-on-keys
Ohmu

Registration Date: 08.06.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by kk-on-keys Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by foreignfilmfreak
KK, what's with the milk?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dYJOF8drAkw

WATCH.

01.01.2007, 12:16 PM kk-on-keys is offline   Profile for kk-on-keys Add kk-on-keys to your buddy list
nanafan
Totoro

lol i have seen the milk dance before..cute!

01.01.2007, 01:40 PM nanafan is offline   Profile for nanafan Add nanafan to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by kk-on-keys
quote:
Originally posted by foreignfilmfreak
KK, what's with the milk?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dYJOF8drAkw

WATCH.

I don't need to. I am already acquainted with that particular milk carton.

Post last edited by arren18 on 01.02.2007, 07:11 AM.

01.02.2007, 07:10 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

WHAT THE HECK???!!!!*reaction to first minute of video*
uhh....I think...milk?..dancing milk..Now I've seen it all!
Oh, except for flying pigs, I haven't seen them yet..

Post last edited by foreignfilmfreak on 01.02.2007, 11:46 AM.

01.02.2007, 09:37 AM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Nausicaa_Cat Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Im feeling Glum....Someone send me a PM! Tht'll cheer me up? Aww Pleeeeeeease with a totoro on top!

01.02.2007, 02:15 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

WATCH THIS!! Especially kk..
www.youtube.com/watch?v=I1SKGpflCIU
Urgh! Never mind..this may take awhile
and the computer may be broken into little bits..

Post last edited by foreignfilmfreak on 01.03.2007, 08:43 AM.

01.02.2007, 07:21 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
nanafan
Totoro

that milk video was cute. i am a milk lover myself. cheddarvision was hilarious too.

01.02.2007, 10:26 PM nanafan is offline   Profile for nanafan Add nanafan to your buddy list
[  1  2  3  4  5  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks