QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - AVATARS ARE BACK!
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Site Related » Suggestions & Bug Reports » AVATARS ARE BACK! » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    1  2  3  4  5  6  7    »  ]
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hm, I can't find anything for shutterbox.
Furuba, hmm, I'd probabally scan it on
one day. I only own two vol. I love my book store.
I'm already considered a geek with all the
reading I do so going to the book store
wouldn't suprise any one so and I don't
even have to show it to them, unless I want
to.
i'm thinking of playing fruit basket with my friends.
It'd be fun, plus are teach in gym says to try things
like sports from different countries.
I think my art teacher would like it. She loves
my drawings, I think. I'm also the most patient in
my class in art and usually just sit next to my friend.
She sticks up for me alot. I wanna call her Saki
or Hana cause I told her of Saki's character and
she liked the idea. Especially the poison waves..

Post last edited by foreignfilmfreak on 01.08.2007, 08:19 PM.

01.08.2007, 08:16 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Seiji
me watching Fruits Basket is like

Friend1: Hey, what are you doing?

Me: Watching Fruits Basket.

Friend1: WTF is that? Let me see.

Me: (Turns laptop around) sigh...

Friend1: What the hell. That's so gay!

Friend2: What's he doing?

Friend1: Watching something stupid.

Friend2: I'm hungry, lets go eat.

Friend3: Lets go play tennis.

Friend4: Lets go study.

Friends: Come on, stop watching that. Lets go do something else.

Me: Sigh...I guess I'll watch it later...

That's what would happen if I watched any anime. Except nobody would want to play tennis. And the person suggesting studying would be dead within the space of five seconds.

Which is exactly the reason I don't bother mentioning anime. ever.

01.09.2007, 03:08 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Nausicaa_Cat Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I absolutely agree with you guys, but u dont half moan about it I mean its gonna b awhile b 4 ppl start realisin anime for wat it is so wats the point complaining about it? My saying is "No point wasting time TALKING about anime when you culd be WATCHING it'

p.s FFF wts the name of tht website where u can download Ouran episodes?

01.09.2007, 03:42 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Well, um, okay, one sec..
This may take awhile to find exactly.
I forget the name and what I typed in.
hmm, no worries, I'll find it or you'll
just have to buy it on eBay.(next, after
I get Shutterbox, I'm getting THIS manga!
YEAH!)
Any way, if my friends want to do something else
if I'm watching anime, I'll just say, "No thanks,
I'll see you later. Why don't YOU go watch YOUR
shows, cause YOU know I don't have an interest for
YOUR shows.". Actually, I have said that. I get bored
watching their shows. Boring..zzzz..

01.09.2007, 05:27 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
kittycatjess
Totoro

Registration Date: 06.27.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by kittycatjess Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

yer its like ill always tell my friends who dont like anime i tell em "each to their own" which is true i dont pester them when they go on about stuff they like and i dont

01.09.2007, 05:31 PM kittycatjess is offline   Profile for kittycatjess Add kittycatjess to your buddy list Send an Email to kittycatjess
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Yessi. I need to come up with a name for you..jess..
You can now all call me Emi, gots it? It's my name in
japanese(I don't really like what my last name means)
Hey, Kitty, I have death Note avatars. I like the
sugar less ones. There funny. Man, i really gotta watch that
show but I just found a cool show that has finally
got subs and because the guy who voices Fai does
the seiyu of one of the characters.

01.09.2007, 09:01 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Nausicaa_Cat Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

lawl, i looked at the Death note avatars. There kl, i spesh liked the one when it says 'L thinks u suck' or wtever. I quite liked the sugar less one but it made L look like he was a druggie...the scary kind lawl.

I wuld like to introduce Yuki-Chan to the forum! She is my friend from the horrible place i call the outside world. She is the one i talk about being the only person who likes anime lawl.... and shes tryin to steal Yuki from me WAAAaaaaaaaaa

01.10.2007, 05:01 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
Yuki-Chan
Kodama

Registration Date: 01.10.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Yuki-Chan Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I am not! I like older guys *wink wink* anyways hi! I'm nausicaas friend...unfortunatley

Post last edited by Yuki-Chan on 01.10.2007, 05:07 PM.

01.10.2007, 05:05 PM Yuki-Chan is offline   Profile for Yuki-Chan Add Yuki-Chan to your buddy list
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Older guys my ass.... You stay nice and far away from my precious Yuki *cuddles fav fruit baskets charachters protectively* Yuki likes Kyo from Ouran, who i plan to steal.. and force to wear contacts XP

arren i cant get the thought of bein a fangirl outta my head lawl... Oh well!

01.10.2007, 05:08 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

I feel sorry for you. who's friend,
Haruko'sNC)

01.10.2007, 05:09 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Yuki-Chan
Kodama

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Yuki-Chan Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

How bout kakashi and the hot penpal! I dont like Yuki from fruits basket he's weird though i do like Kyoya and keep away from him! Your sinister ways shall not destroy my love

01.10.2007, 05:11 PM Yuki-Chan is offline   Profile for Yuki-Chan Add Yuki-Chan to your buddy list
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

HE he he, im even worse at school. Im trying to get my science teacher too b friends with me lawl, its way funny he gets all confused. We hav a sub tutor called MR.Huke who i hav decided is now my best friend.

01.10.2007, 05:12 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
Yuki-Chan
Kodama

I am rejected! Waaaaahhhhhhh! Oh well i just have to tell my lil penpal that you think he's ugly *sigh* what a shame and i though you will be well together well life is cruel.... He's mine Now!

01.10.2007, 05:14 PM Yuki-Chan is offline   Profile for Yuki-Chan Add Yuki-Chan to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Weird, are you two friends, you and Yuki-chan?
cause if you are, yeah! now i get another to bug
and tell me things of Haruko-er-NC. Hehehehehe..

01.10.2007, 05:14 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Nooooooooo Yuki tell her nothing! She'll only use it against me! Anyway i hav no secrets *looks shifty*

01.10.2007, 05:15 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
Yuki-Chan
Kodama

So fff What do you want to know about her

01.10.2007, 05:16 PM Yuki-Chan is offline   Profile for Yuki-Chan Add Yuki-Chan to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

It's okay, Haruko, i was just kidding.
besides, i can keep secrets. I've
kept one for 8 years, hello!
don't worry, yuki. you don't have
to. r we'll never tell Haruko..hehehe..
hmm, can you pm sometime? We can have a
chat there..

Post last edited by foreignfilmfreak on 01.10.2007, 05:18 PM.

01.10.2007, 05:18 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Yuki-Chan
Kodama

Seriously she has no secrets....well maybe a few....but i like pie

01.10.2007, 05:20 PM Yuki-Chan is offline   Profile for Yuki-Chan Add Yuki-Chan to your buddy list
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Eh, eh none of tht! Or ill set my dog on u...Ah Finn when will u be mine... Yuki's met my dog. Shes in love with him too. Everyones in lov with my dog. He's so awesome.

01.10.2007, 05:21 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
Yuki-Chan
Kodama

He's cute but a bit too hyper.....Heck he's just like NC

01.10.2007, 05:21 PM Yuki-Chan is offline   Profile for Yuki-Chan Add Yuki-Chan to your buddy list
[  «    1  2  3  4  5  6  7    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks