QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - AVATARS ARE BACK!
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Site Related » Suggestions & Bug Reports » AVATARS ARE BACK! » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    1  2  3  4  5  6  ...    »  ]
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hm, I think kk is having an obsession with dairy products.

01.03.2007, 08:44 AM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Nausicaa_Cat Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Making cake, making cake....ITs finished! Ah thts not a cake its some mangy white cat...wait a minute i created life!!! MWA HA ITS LIVEEEEEES, KILL MY PRETTY KILL!

-- MY version of Azumanga Daioh ---

01.03.2007, 01:34 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Uh..oh..uh..uh..
*gets out rolling pin*
PLEASE! DO NOT KILL ME!!
Or you will face the torture
of weird things. I wanna an
evil kitty.
*Goes and watches Fai and Kurogane's
video for the 34th time*

01.03.2007, 02:47 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Nausicaa_Cat Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I shall spare your life, in the name of Tamaki-senpai almighty! But the rest of u will feel my wrath!!!

01.06.2007, 09:26 AM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

WHY IS FAI YOUR AVATAR!!?? Huh? Huh?
speaking of which, where's all MY Fai avatars?
Or my Nekozawa's onesI think I deleted them by mistake.)

01.06.2007, 09:33 AM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

lol! Im kidnapping Fai, coz he is gorgeous in this picture... I saw it and i was like wow i love music to..Were soulmates! So im sorry FFF, im holding him ransom for a box sent of Ouran high School DVD's

01.06.2007, 09:45 AM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Darn, i was gonna buy that for myself..I
only found two box sets of Ouran.
No way, sister! Not until you put all
the Sugar sugar rune episodes on Youtube.
Then maybe I will or I will steal Daisuke(um, uh?
you have no idea who Daisuke is, do you? ahehe)

01.06.2007, 10:10 AM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

The only Daisuke i know is from DN angel and he isnt anything to write home about (unless he's in dark mode)

My friend has this cool avatar it says:
All the good men are either, taken, gay or fictional charachters and then theres a pic of sasuke in the bk-ground i was like GIV IT TO ME mwa ha aha, but she wuldnt...Chiii

I keep saying Chiii now! Chobits has rubbed off on me

01.06.2007, 10:20 AM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

My sis loves that show.
I hate you now.
Just kidding. I was watching
a video on youtube and it said
aries was Sakura but I was
like,"No! I don't even like Sasuke,
I like Shikamaru!" Then I started
going nuts, when Naruto came on tv.
Daisuke is the name of the guy who
voices Fai and Govemor To(I think ,I
can't spel his name so I call him toe.)

01.06.2007, 10:23 AM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

I love sasuke, Kiba and Fuzzy-brows!!!(Rock-li) Well i only lov Rock-li as a brother coz he is so DAM cool!!! ROCK-LI IS THE BEST ONE IN NARUTO!

01.06.2007, 10:25 AM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Okay, but I keep Shika-chan, okie dokie?

01.06.2007, 10:26 AM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Ok deal, he is far too Troublesome lol!

I've just discovered the band The Click Five -- I'm a tad obsessed with them now Chiiii XP

01.06.2007, 10:28 AM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

and I'm making funny e-cards.
so far I made one for wolf's rain
and ouran. Their both really funny.
how troublesome. I had to keep
exiting them out cuz my sis and her
friend, the monsters, annoyed me to heck
with their twerrible singing!

01.06.2007, 04:01 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

I like Caaaaandy! Do do doo sorry hav gone hyper! (oh dear FFF i think were spamming tut tut)

01.06.2007, 05:17 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
Cherry
Totoro

Registration Date: 08.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Cherry Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

oh my i adore nausicaa_cat's sig of Sasuke!!! > < i love him too! ~de arimasu

Sig made by Miyrru! <33

01.06.2007, 10:10 PM Cherry is offline   Profile for Cherry Add Cherry to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

NC, who spammed first? Huh? We should just
pm each other before an angry mob comes to
stop us.
Besides, like my avatar? I was wondering what
the 700 picture saved on this computer was in my file.
I'll try to put my e-cards I made as a sig.
The Monsters aren't awake yet, nor do they have their
mp3 players. My sis already had her friend over two
times this week! And mine got grounded.
Wolf's rain:
So? Why should I care if the pizza man hasn't
come yetevidence is shown on Kiba's face. Hehe)
Ouran:
Tamaki:But I thought this was what you wanted for
your birthday?
Twins:I think we got her angry..
Honey:No kiddin'!
Mori:...
Kyouya:*gulp*
Haha, I had more, but they got deleted do to the troubling

01.07.2007, 08:54 AM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

lol, i wuldnt mind taking on a harmless mob! It'd rawk, then again i might get beat up.... Im going to go find Sasuke and Rock-Li they'll protect me!!

01.07.2007, 11:46 AM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
Cherry
Totoro

Registration Date: 08.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Cherry Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

i like my masters avatar > <

Sig made by Miyrru! <33

01.07.2007, 04:27 PM Cherry is offline   Profile for Cherry Add Cherry to your buddy list
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

My avatar is so me and an undecided person (seems like FFF to me, but ill hav to wait for her to A.O.k it lawl)

Btw is anyoen good at makin AMV's? If so i had a really good idea for an Ouran High School one and i'd lov it if u Pm'd me! Its with the song El Tango de Roxanne (from moulin rouge?) and it fits really well with the anime if its from Tamaki's point of view to the twins and Haruhi. Theres a bit what espescialy comes to mind when in the song it goes "His lips caress your skin, its more than i can bare.." And it made me think of the bit when one of the twins lick haruhi's cheek and Tamaki gets really mad lawl XD

01.07.2007, 05:04 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

There are two reasons that I will not make that AMV:
1. I don't have any Ouran clips.
2. It sounds well dodgy.

01.07.2007, 05:22 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
[  «    1  2  3  4  5  6  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks