QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Whoever wants avatar bk post here!
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Site Related » Suggestions & Bug Reports » Whoever wants avatar bk post here! » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    1  2  3  4  5    »  ]
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

NC, are you sure your okay? I
think I may be loosing you to the
wacky people desease going around.
Isn't that plan in action.
Chihiro-san(can I call you that please?)
I gave up on trying awhile back. UO
hasn't been o yet for a while so
it still doesn't work I guess.

12.17.2006, 09:53 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Nausicaa_Cat Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Iv always been crazy. I try to keep it under control but it shant b helped. Btw from now on im going to call everyone -san or -chan...... i somtimes get confused wat they both mean.... Is chan for girls? Oh the woe. Sniff Sniff

FFF i will call u FFF-kohai mwa ha ah U make b my lower TRAA LAAAA LAA sorry... i eat too many jelly beans at the bus stop and am now hyper

Post last edited by Nausicaa_Cat on 12.18.2006, 01:50 PM.

12.18.2006, 01:49 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Chan is used for close friends..
FFF-kohai? Well, at least that's
better than being called Jazmine-senpai
by your enemy.
You can figure out all those name terms
from the tsubasa manga.
Darn it! I can't post on YTV yet! I've
got to wait 24 hours before I can use
my account. I'm Shizuku123..hehe..

12.18.2006, 02:28 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
UO
(/`A')/

Registration Date: 03.03.02
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by UO Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

ahhh
sorry guys, i tried to fix it, I REALLY DID ! >.<
for some reason none of my scripts can write files to the server anymore and I cant figure out why. the server people couldnt give me an explanation :/

I'm looking for an alternative way to do avatars right now

12.18.2006, 08:23 PM UO is offline   Profile for UO Add UO to your buddy list Send an Email to UO Homepage of UO
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

I was joking, not sure about NC
though, she's gone crazy..
Why did she give me that name*twitch twitch*
I'm gonna send her the meaning of -kohai.
take your time, UO. We're not gonna start a mob
any time soon. I hope.
At least your trying. If I had to fix it,this is what I'd
say aftder five min.:
"Oops, I think the website dissapeared..!!"

12.18.2006, 08:45 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Cherry
Totoro

Registration Date: 08.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Cherry Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

UO I AM SO GOING TO KILL YOU but im going to try to control myself and ill wait...*Sniffs the Movie of Shana* ok im fine

Sig made by Miyrru! <33

12.18.2006, 10:34 PM Cherry is offline   Profile for Cherry Add Cherry to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Ah ha! I was right!
Are you a fan of Shana? So's my lil sis.

12.18.2006, 10:56 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Cherry
Totoro

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Cherry Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

yes i love the volumes and im still waiting for the movie in april!!! i cant wait ~de arimasu

Sig made by Miyrru! <33

12.18.2006, 11:01 PM Cherry is offline   Profile for Cherry Add Cherry to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

My sis learned her two first words in
japanese from that show. Shut up
and thank you.

12.18.2006, 11:03 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Cherry
Totoro

haa i keep saying that word of shut up too since i saw the movie! urusai urusai urusai!!!

Sig made by Miyrru! <33

12.18.2006, 11:07 PM Cherry is offline   Profile for Cherry Add Cherry to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

She went to my mom and said
it. I got in trouble becasue she
thought I taught her.

12.18.2006, 11:08 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Cherry
Totoro

im sorry master

Sig made by Miyrru! <33

12.19.2006, 04:42 PM Cherry is offline   Profile for Cherry Add Cherry to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

My should you feel sorry?
I like the show Shana. I'll give
the title to my friend. She likes
those sort of animes, but I've only
just seen the first 3 ep.
Good, Chihiro-chan.

12.19.2006, 05:57 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Cherry
Totoro

when i was little...well actually still right now i have Shana's personality but when i saw the movie of chihiro i tried to change to be like her but i couldnt so i thought too bad at least theres an anime who is like me..~de arimasu

Sig made by Miyrru! <33

12.19.2006, 06:53 PM Cherry is offline   Profile for Cherry Add Cherry to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Cool, shizuku's personality fits
me perfectly. I can act like serious
characters, but wanted to change my
image to Fai's and it worked.
now I can't stop smiling, giving
people ridiculous nicknames, jumping
over stuff, and poking people for no
reason what so ever. But I'v e always
been like that. I tend to act like Ritsu Sohma.

12.19.2006, 06:56 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Cherry
Totoro

col my friends and people that i know are always like afraid to make me mad and theyre like ... they treat me different and thats what makes me even more mad!!!

Sig made by Miyrru! <33

12.19.2006, 06:58 PM Cherry is offline   Profile for Cherry Add Cherry to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Every one thinks I'm obsessed
with dead people..
Oh, I get bullied big time for my
wacko personality..they treat me like
a little kid.

12.19.2006, 07:00 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Cherry
Totoro

What do you worry about if youre already dead? ~de arimasu

Sig made by Miyrru! <33

12.19.2006, 07:11 PM Cherry is offline   Profile for Cherry Add Cherry to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Oh no! I hope the soul Reapers
don't find me.

12.19.2006, 07:22 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Nausicaa_Cat Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

lol. FFF i bet Shizuku's a lot calmer than u. I am like Howl, bouncy, un-serious and yes a tad self-obsessed. But y'know Howl rawks so it dont matter lol.

12.20.2006, 10:02 AM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
[  «    1  2  3  4  5    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks