QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - help with avatar please!!
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Site Related » Suggestions & Bug Reports » help with avatar please!! » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  1  2    »  ]
nanafan
Totoro

Registration Date: 07.14.06
help with avatar please!!Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by nanafan Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

okay i accidentally deleted my avatar i tried uploading a new one and it goes to no avatar. is there a way to fix that? please help i want to know what's going on with that..

11.22.2006, 06:50 PM nanafan is offline   Profile for nanafan Add nanafan to your buddy list
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Registration Date: 08.16.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Miyrru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

yeah, dont hold your breath, i had the same probelm, and as of now, we can't upload any. i pmed Uo a while back, and he posted that he was working on it, but maybe he got sidetracked or cant fix it. i guess we gotta sit tight and wait, and message to everyone else, DONT DELETE YOUR AVATARS.

Click for Gallery^^
The truth had to be seen. Anything else was a story, entertaining but more embroidered fib then crude, shapeless fact. ~Dave Eggers

11.22.2006, 06:58 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
nanafan
Totoro

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by nanafan Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

i see. i also pmed uo and he hasn't responded back to me. thanks for the help if i deleted it is there a possibility i can upload an avatar whenever it gets fixed?

11.22.2006, 07:06 PM nanafan is offline   Profile for nanafan Add nanafan to your buddy list
Cherry
Totoro

Registration Date: 08.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Cherry Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

yeah, i deleted my avatar too and when i was gonna put the other one i couldnt

Sig made by Miyrru! <33

11.22.2006, 07:20 PM Cherry is offline   Profile for Cherry Add Cherry to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hehe, I knew the problem right, and
then for some stupid reason, deleted
it.
Isn't that stupid? Then went into
hystericall mode..
But at first, it wouldn't delete. It took me
5 times to..stupid me........
Oh, well..We'll have to wait..if we can..

11.22.2006, 07:40 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
nanafan
Totoro

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by nanafan Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

okay so then if it's fixed i can have an avatar right?

11.23.2006, 10:41 AM nanafan is offline   Profile for nanafan Add nanafan to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I guess so, I'm not sure but when it's
fixed it should work.

11.23.2006, 04:09 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
nanafan
Totoro

yay!! then i wont have a blank space! sweet!

11.24.2006, 02:30 PM nanafan is offline   Profile for nanafan Add nanafan to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Yeah! And then sweetie-I mean "IFai"-
will work!
Then this avatar thing..place..won't be empty and
look weird..

11.24.2006, 03:31 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
nanafan
Totoro

i agree lol

11.24.2006, 03:41 PM nanafan is offline   Profile for nanafan Add nanafan to your buddy list
Cujo
Warawara

Registration Date: 10.21.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Cujo Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Damn it I made a new avatar and tried to change my old one and it didn't work,
So i deleted the old one and bye bye
Damn it!!

11.25.2006, 09:53 AM Cujo is offline   Profile for Cujo Add Cujo to your buddy list Send an Email to Cujo
nanafan
Totoro

yeah i wanted to put up a new one and accidentally deleted the other one..

11.25.2006, 01:45 PM nanafan is offline   Profile for nanafan Add nanafan to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Yeah, these are the ones I'm choosing from(sayings
on them):
Real men wear lipstick(OHSHC)
Real men skip gayly through the flowers(FMA)
IFai(tsubasa)
Call me sweetie one more time(FMA)
Plan A:Kill them all(Naruto)

11.25.2006, 03:54 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
nanafan
Totoro

lol those sound cool.

11.25.2006, 08:55 PM nanafan is offline   Profile for nanafan Add nanafan to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Thanks!
I have other ones. I found them
all on this site I went on, except
for the iPod ones, they took awhile
to find and none of them move except
one small one Ed dances in.
I found ones for Tsubasa, Bleach, Naruto,
and FMA.

11.26.2006, 09:10 AM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Nausicaa_Cat Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

FFF where did u find those pics from? They sound awesomeness

11.30.2006, 01:43 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Not sure. I just typed in tsubasa chronicle avatars,
clicked the first one, and then went through other
anime avatars and found a bunch.

12.01.2006, 04:47 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Nausicaa_Cat Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I found this awesom piccy of sasuke as a kid but it wont work as my msn!!! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAA i think im gonna cry...

12.02.2006, 05:40 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

There, there. I have alot of chibi pics of characters
outa naruto and tsubasa(My dad calls it Narutard).

12.03.2006, 08:32 AM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

lol, ur lucky my mums suddenly turned into wat she considers to b some sort of Rocker. By rocker she means she likes Snow Patrol, keeps pretendin to listen to my Fallout Boy CD and knows wat 'Indie-Thrash' means....

Dispicable

12.03.2006, 03:07 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
[  1  2    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks